It's Tough Being A Manager!!

Adonis Camp II

"Aiiish, those boys are really a handfull!" 

"Well, they're idols, what do you expect? It's not like Shinee is a piece of cake or something."

"I know, but still, I wish I could just take ONE week off. Heck, scratch that, I'd be glad to take just one DAY off. Their schedules are always packed, and it doesn't help that most of them act like five-year-olds! And those crazy fangirls...."

"Well, we ARE managers afterall. Besides, you can't be any busier than they are."

"True. But it's not like they make my life any easier. You have no idea how much trouble they cause. Pouring water all over the coach bus that we rented ON PURPOSE, causing so much racket in the hotel that people called the police because they thought there was either a burglar or someone was being , which wasn't even far fromt he truth, and--"

"Oh, trust me, I definitely have an idea. Don't even ask how many times I've had to go out and buy Onew chicken just to get him to shut up and stop whining IN THE MIDDLE OF A SCHEDULE!! ~sigh~ Well, that's why their fans love them so much, right? But hey, we do have some power as their managers. If you really wanted a break..."

"What??"

"Get 'em all onto a reality show of some sort! Like Adonis Camp!"

"What in the world will that do?"

"Think about it. First, they'll all be in the same place. Much easier to keep track of, right? Plus, the producers will probably take over during the filming, so you wouldn't even have to worry during the day. I'd feel sorry for the producers, though. You'll still have to take care of details and other little stuff, but I guarantee it that your life will be a lot easier!"

"Shisus, that sounds like heaven to me. But, I don't think that's the best idea. I mean, there's a reason why they haven't been on shows like this for years. You know that those kinds of shows are mostly for wanna-be-idols that just debuted. Super Junior is so popular right now, they don't need to do that."

"Try looking at it the other way. Since they're so popular, wouldn't the show get really good ratings? It'd be something new and unique!"

"...Do you really think this would work? I was just kinda joking early."

"Hey, I was just joking too. But now that I think about it, I think it's actually do-able. If you're not going to do this, I'm gonna. Shinee is only five and Suju is fifteen, but hey, I'd enjoy the break!"

"NO!! I mean, no thanks, I think I'll take it. You're right, I think it's actually do-able. But ugh, this means pulling some all-nighters to plan this and to meet with producers, the other managers, and, just, ugh. Hopefully it'll be worth it in the end. If I can even convince everyone that this is a good idea..."

"Hey, I conviced you, didn't I?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My first chappie ever!! :D I know, it kinda cuz it's really REALLY short and none of the members actually show up, but I had to set things up. Things really start the next chapter!! Comment and subscribe, please!! :) And a shoutout to pandaluv_89 for being my first subscriber EVAH!! You subscribed even before I finished my first chapter, you have no idea how happy I was!! Thanks! ^_^

Oh, and suggestions, ideas, comments, requests, questions, constructive criticism, and randomness is always welcomed!!