Sneak Peak

Kill This Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was chaos..... 

 

I've seen how my friends started trying to kill each other. I saw how Jiri oneechan beheaded Shuichi-kun in one swift of her katana. I saw how Hiruko-kun engaged Chiyo-chan in a sword fight with tears in their eyes, as if silently saying 'Im sorry, but I have to kill you.' 

 

Then there was Lali-chan, i witnessed how she used her deadly sword technique that no one can ever survive. Sehaya-kun was now at her feet, dead. 

 

 

Then there I was, pinning Youku-kun with my katana on his throat. 

 

"Nini-chan." Youku whispered to Nini in a soft defeated voice. "I will die happy knowing that it was you who took my life away." 

 

Nini deepened the sword so that a thin line of blood appeared, but she went no further. 

 

"You have to do it Nini-chan." Youku said. "Do it for me." There was a long pause." No matter what.... even if Im no longer here...... and even if you killed everyone......" he swallowed the air that seemed to be stuck on his throat. "Dont...... dont stop your heart to flutter for someone." 

 

 

"Forgive me, Youku-kun!" Then she slashed the sword on his throat, leaving a deep wounds as blood sputtered out of it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter