Hana

To My Youth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There you are" he says finding himself sitting beside Sicheng on the bench. Out in the dorm building rooftop.

"Penny for your thoughts" he says seeing the younger doesn't have the plan to talk to him.

"Just thinking things" the male curtly said.

"Could I know? He says trying not sound prying off.

The younger sighed heavily as he gazes at the one to none visible stars in the night sky.

"I know you've heard" Ten starts. Planning to probe on the younger. He knows that Sicheng have heard the news he wouldn't be here all alone in this cold night out in the rooftop just to think things.

He knows they're not that close like Kun and the youngers relationship. But Kun isn't here. He's with their other members. Trying to gave Sicheng a space to breath. Which is the other way around with what he's doing.

He's not like them. He's different and he knows it. And that's what makes him unique. He knows the younger trust him. And he also trust Sicheng as he knows his deepest secret.

"So…" he continues. Looking at the younger who's eyes are still trained at the night sky. Lost in his own deep thoughts.

"I'll be here all night, just so you know" he says cheekily. Making the younger burst his own bubble. His eyes flicks at him then back to the starless night sky.

Sighing.

"Do you know that famous words?" The younger starts.

Ten raises a brow not getting what the younger is trying to say. "What words?" He asks.

"The one that says 'that the distance makes the heart grows fonder"

He nods. He'd heard it a hundred times already. It's quite a famous quote.

"It's a lie" the taller male mumbles loud enough for him to hear.

"If it's true" he forces a laugh.

"Why is it only me?" He pointed out his self. He's eyes getting glassy. Hurt evident in his tone.

"Am I. Am I not worth the wait?" And the younger broke down. Tears cascading in his pretty face. The once chick Winwin he knows is crumbling. The walls he had hid his self is falling brick by brick. An emotional and sensitive boy is now seen. Crying his heart out. Not caring who will heard him cry as his loud sobs echoes throughout the rooftop. Pain and anguish mixing through

Ten hugs the younger. Letting him cry on his shoulders.

"Let it all out" he says Sichengs hair. He knows the younger has a lot to cry on. Starting from the time he was withdrawn from the group he was into. And to this news.

Contrary to what the fans know. The younger isn't that tsundere they said him to be. He's not as cold as what they thought. He was ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter