Flowers

Flowers

You can dream into the abyss

 

He didn’t feel pain, he felt nothing. He was overwhelmed by calmness, a feeling of lightness and strange emptiness.  

His eyelids were heavy, he couldn’t open his eyes, but it didn’t matter. He didn’t want to wake up, he wanted to stay in sweet unawareness. 

He wanted to dream without dreams. He wanted to feel this lightness without excruciating pain. 

Someone his head. Their touch was gently like butterfly wings. 

 

 

When you fall into the abyss

 

A blonde haired man stood on a meadow full of flowers, facing the sun. Gentle gusts of wind played with his half long hair. 

He was wearing a dark green robe, whose long, wide sleeves with golden sewing covered his hands. 

He opened his eyes, feeling like one of the flowers died.

The wind intensified, jerking his robe and hair. 

He turned around, going in the only known direction and slowly disappearing. 

 

It could be wonderland like Alice

 

He opened his eyes, looking at blue sky without clouds. He didn’t know where he was.

He turned his head slightly. Flowers were growing all around and his had was lying on someone's lap. They his head in calming manner.

He wanted to close his eyes again, although, this sight was calming. He wanted to dream again these dreams without dreams.  

 

A blonde haired man smiled lightly, without stopping to his head. He took the withered flower to his world, where from today there was his place.