fin.

remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a gentle sway of the wind blew past her, as strands of hair danced in sync with it. she looked at the woman sitting beside her, happily biting an ice cream cone. 

"who does that?" joohyun asked, face twisted in disgust. "your teeth doesn't feel sensitive at all?"

"don't i do this often?" seungwan asked with her head slightly tilted, feigning curiosity; joohyun thought she resembled a puppy.

"no, you're more of a er," joohyun thought out loud before her cheeks subdued in red. "that sounded so wrong."

seungwan giggled, her cheeks lifting in delight as she stared at the red faced joohyun shyly finishing her dessert. the latter just hid her smile, happiness and love clearly evident in her glassy eyes. 

they sat on the bench, comfortable to be just in each other's presence. no words were exchanged as they peacefully looked at the setting sun. 

"do you think the sun ever gets tired from giving light to people?" seungwan's question caught joohyun off guard. was left agape in wonder, the gears in her mind slowly turning to find a suitable answer to her lover's question.

"what made you think that?" she asked back, not quite satisfied with the answers her head was forming. she wiped her clammy hand on her faded jeans and looked at seungwan as she prepared to answer. 

seungwan grinned. she didn't know what was the exact feeling, but she liked it whenever joohyun focuses her attention on her, like she was the only girl in the room, in their case, at the park.

feeling timid, she suddenly looked at her feet and bit her lip, deep in thought. 

"i don't know, but if i were her, i'd get tired since all what people do is complain and complain." seungwan huffed, cheeks puffing up like what a squirrel's does. joohyun let out a soft laugh at her adorableness. 

"and why do you assume that the sun's a girl?" joohyun questioned the woman with an eyebrow raised. the younger sent daggers to her direction like she had just committed an unlawful act. 

"what man could produce that much beauty?" 

that brought out an intense laughter from joohyun. her shoulders quaked with enjoyment as she wiped fake tears from her eyes. 

"so are you saying that the moon is a man?" she asked once again, very much entertained with the answers that seungwan was giving her. 

"of course not, why can't they be both girls anyways? look at us, we're both girls, what's the problem with that?" seungwan ranted, hands doing different gestures to emphasize her point. as she was explaining, joohyun just did what she usually does, watch seungwan with fondness pooling in her eyes. 

"you look beautiful wan."

rose tinged seungwan's warm cheeks as she shyly ducked her head in embarassment. joohyun smiled at the action and held her hand, slowly entwining both of their fingers until they were firmly locked in place. 

"let's go home?" she asked, voice suddenly getting breathy and sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter