fin.

safe haven.

Seulgi was used of everyone treating her bad.

She was used of this cruel and harsh world and reality.

The least thing she would do was do something and tried to change her fate.

Because she knew, no matter how hard she tried, it wouldn’t work.

There was no place in this society for a person like her.

She was born without parents, without family. Her parents dumped her when she was still a baby. She grew up without adults, without love, without everything.

She had always been alone.

When she was a kid, she always questioned why she always got bullied. She always questioned why her friends would always have someone (probably their parents) to pick them up from school. She always questioned why their friends had someone to come and watched their performances. She always questioned why their friends were always pampered and showered with love by people around them.

And Seulgi always questioned, why she didn’t.

As she grew up, she understood everything.

Growing up alone, Seulgi turned into a cold person. She was always quiet, and Baeely have friends. She didn’t have anyone to team up with every time there’s a group project. She didn’t have anyone to have lunch together. Seulgi never complained though because she had been always like this and she was used of it already.

Her life was really gloomy. No light.

It’s just empty.

Until she met someone.

She did meet a lot of random ‘adults’ before, but for the first time, she found the true adult figure that she never had before.

Someone that she adored so much. Someone she always went to whenever something happened. Someone she always shared about her problem.

And like that, her life changed.

At first, Seulgi thought she was the same just like anyone else.

The first time she stepped in the school Seulgi was studying at, she saw her as another annoying and fake person that she had to face.

Irene Bae.

The whole school couldn’t stop talking about their new headmaster.

“She is still so young.”

“I heard she is so pretty too.”

“Rumor said that she used to be the headmaster of a prestigious school.”

“People said she is hot, too.”

Seulgi heard about her a lot, but it’s not like she cared.

She is another fake and two-faced adult I have to face, Seulgi thought.

Seulgi saw her for the first time in the auditorium. Everyone gathered there because she wanted to give her first speech and of course to officially announcing herself as the new headmaster.

Actually, her school she was studying at changed their headmaster a lot. Yes, this school is full of spoiled and rich kids, but most of them are so problematic. The only thing Seulgi was thankful for in her life was she was born with a genius and smart brain. With the smart brain of hers, Seulgi was able to enter this school even with being financially struggling.

And yes, she was bullied a lot. Everyone knows that she was different. Unlike them, Seulgi didn’t come to school by Maserati. She didn’t have the newest brand of IPhone. She probably had like two or three holes on her uniform.

She had to take three part time job a day so she could survive and feed herself.

That’s why Seulgi never even defending herself every time she got bullied because she knew, if she fought them, it means he had to face another problem and the worst case was, she would be dropped out from the school. It most likely to happen because those spoiled kids’ parents wouldn’t just let Seulgi go like that. And not even one from of those headmasters had talked about this issue even though they knew.

That’s why Seulgi scoffed so hard where she heard Ms. Bae giving her speech from behind the podium.

“Every student here deserved to be treated fairly. I didn’t care about your grades, your background, or about your parents. If you achieved something good, you deserve to be awarded. But if you do mistakes, you will be punished.”

What a bull, Seulgi thought.

The previous headmasters said the same thing too, and they are bulls.

This school wouldn’t do justice for someone like Seulgi.

The world wouldn’t.

And Seulgi knew so well about that.

-

For the nth time (Seulgi had lost count), she got bullied again by Jennie and her friends. They bullied Seulgi a lot, this is not the first time. Usually, she would just stand there and let them do everything they wanted to, but not this time.

They had crossed the line, and Seulgi wouldn’t just let this go.

She landed her fist on Jennie’s face. Fresh blood started to flow from her nose.

And Seulgi knew, she had messed really hard.

-

Both Seulgi and Jennie were called to the headmaster room.

She experienced this before, and it ended up with Seulgi got a detention. No matter how hard she explained to Mr. Lee (her previous headmaster), he just wouldn’t listen to her.

Jennie was the daughter of the biggest investor in her school. Mr. Lee didn’t want to lose the amount of money the school had been getting, so he threw everything to Seulgi.

Funny, Seulgi thought.

That how the world worked.

And here she was, sitting in front of Ms. Bae with Jennie sitting beside her. The blood was still flowing from her nose, and Seulgi lowkey want to laugh. She couldn’t believe she really punched Jennie in her face.

Ms. Bae looked at Jennie, and looked at Seulgi, then back to Jennie.

“Tell me, what happened?” She asked.

Seulgi didn’t even mind to answer.

“She punched me first, Miss.” Jennie said dramatically, and pointing to her nose that was still bleeding, and wouldn’t stop wiping the blood with her hand.

“And why did you to that, Seulgi?”

Jennie was taken aback at Ms. Bae’s question, so was Seulgi.

Normally, they wouldn’t even mind to ask Seulgi and finished everything just like that.

Seulgi looked at Ms. Bae, and chuckled, hard enough to be heard by Ms. Bae.

“Do I need to answer that……….” Seulgi stopped for a while.

“………… Ms. Bae?”

Ms. Bae frowned, was still looking at Seulgi.

“Of course? So we could solve the problem, fairly.”

Ms. Bae empathized her last word.

Seulgi couldn’t help but laughed, in a mocking way.

“Did you just say… fairly?”

 

Ms. Bae was aware with this situation.

“You can leave first, Jennie.”

Jennie left the room, leaving Seulgi alone with Ms. Bae.

“How long did it already happen, Seulgi?”

Seulgi raised her head when she heard her name being mentioned.

“What thing?”

“Bullying. Between you, Jennie, and her friends.”

“Since my first day here. Maybe two years.”

Seulgi didn’t know why she asked, but she still responded.

Ms. Bae typed something on the computer, and her eyes started scanning whatever that was showing on her computer screen.

“Kang Seulgi….. February 10th…..” Ms. Bae mumbled, and from Seulgi could hear, Ms. Bae was checking on her biodata.

“Your grades are good, and oh, you received scholarship.”

Seulgi didn’t have any ideas why Ms. Bae is reading her biodata. No one even gave a about her before.

Ms. Bae’s hand suddenly stopped scrolling, and she looked at Seulgi.

Getting uncomfortable being stared like that, Seulgi finally opened .

“What?”

Ms. Bae sighed.

“Nothing.”

Ms. Bae turned off the computer, and back focused to Seulgi.

“They bullied you a lot of time, didn’t they?”

Seulgi nodded.

“Didn’t you tell the previous headmaster about this?”

Seulgi scoffed.

“I didn’t tell them, but they knew. They didn’t do anything. What did I even expect from them? Expelled the daughter of the biggest investor in this school?”

Seulgi was so close to exploding in front of her new headmaster.

I hated how she was pretending to not knowing anything.

“I assumed you never did anything when they bullied you, but why you punched her this time?”

“She had crossed the line.”

“Mind to tell me what she did?”

Seulgi looked back at Ms. Bae that was waiting for her answer.

“They can hit me as much as they want but I can’t just let them go like that when they talk about my parents and mock me for being an orphan.”

Seulgi could see Ms. Bae’s gaze on her had soften.

“Okay, that’s all. You can leave.”

It’s Seulgi’s turn now to frown.

“That’s all? Aren’t you going to tell me to shut up about this, or expelled me from this school?”

“And why would I do that? Yes, you did mistakes by punching her on face but it’s not like she is innocent. I haven’t decided and I’m gonna talk about this with another teachers.”

“I think I have told you about Jennie Kim being the daughter of the biggest investor here. I believe you don’t want to lose your job.”

“And what makes you thing that I’m gonna lose my job?”

Seulgi frowned even harder.

Seulgi started to think what Ms. Bae was up to.

“Anything else you want to tell me? If no, you can leave. I have still plenty works to do.”

Seulgi stood up, and was about to leave with plenty questions in hear head until she heard Ms. Bae said something.”

“You are not going to be expelled, trust me. And don’t forget to treat the wound on your face, Seulgi. It looks terrible.”

-

Seulgi was having her normal day, until Jennie and her friends suddenly approached her and apologized to her for the bullying they have been doing. They also promised not to bother her anymore. Not only that. They did it at the school’s hall where everyone could see them.

The news had spread to the entire school, and it became a hot topic. No one dared to touch Jennie before but whatever Ms. Bae had done, it must have scared Jennie so bad.

Once classes for that day were all finished, Seulgi immediately go to Ms. Bae’s room.

Seulgi knocked the door slowly.

“Come in.” Seulgi vividly heard.

She raised the handle, and opened the door, welcomed by Ms. Bae working on something behind her desk.

Noticing that someone was in her room, she raised her head, and looked at Seulgi.

“Oh, Seulgi.”

She flashed a soft smile.

Seulgi came in, and walked closer to the desk. She bowed.

“Take a seat, Seulgi.” Seulgi followed, and sat in front if Ms. Bae.

“What brought you here?”

Seulgi actually felt really guilty for acting impolite at Ms. Bae yesterday.

“I wanted to apologize for my behavior yesterday.”

Ms. Bae smiled.

“It’s okay. I promised you that you are not going to be expelld, and I did it. Anyways, did Jennie and her friends apologize already?”

“They did.”

“Great, they did.”

Seulgi was curious about what Ms. Bae did to make Jennie this scared.

“What did you tell her, Ms. Bae?”

“Hm, nothing. I told them to apologize to you and promise me that this won’t happen again, or they will be dropped out from this school. I also gave them punishment.”

Seulgi raised her head and looked at Ms. Bae really with her eyes widened.

“You threaten them that you will.. drop them out.. from school?” Seulgi asked.

“it’s not threatening, it’s called a punishment? They have to be responsible for the things they have done.” Ms. Bae casually spoke.

“Am I getting you into troubles? Are you getting fired? You are going to lose your job? It’s not even 1 week since you are here, I’m so-” Seulgi asked.

“I’m not losing my job, Seulgi. I told you.” Ms. Bae cut her off.

“But, her parents-“

“I know, but I have my own way. Don’t need to worry about that.”

Ms. Bae pulled her drawer below her desk, and take something out.

Medicine storage box.

She gave it to Seulgi.

“Take this home, and treat your wound. It looked so bad. Are you feeling better?”

Seulgi touched her face.

“Y-yeah, I guess. It’s not a big problem, though. I’m used of that.” Seulgi stuttered.

It’s really not like her.

Seulgi had always been a bold person, but she just stuttered.

She was not used of receiving this kind of attention.

“That’s another problem. You are not supposed to getting used of that, Seulgi. Am I right?”

Seulgi nodded her head.

Ms. Bae got a point.

“It must hurt a lot. I couldn’t imagine how you endured this for 2 years.” Ms. Bae said.

Seulgi couldn’t believe herself for that either.

“You did well, Kang Seulgi.”

That sentence sounded so foreign to Seulgi’s ears.

No one had told her before, even herself.

Ms. Bae looked straight into her eyes, and smiled softly. She raised her hand, and patted Seulgi’s head.

Seulgi felt so safe.

And that moment, Seulgi finally realized that she had found someone she had been looking for.

Her safe haven.

-

Since that day, Ms. Bae called Seulgi to her room a lot of time. Seulgi was so worried, she thought she was getting into another trouble but turned out Ms. Bae would tell her to stay to help her with stuffs (since Seulgi is so smart) also just having a casual talk. It became Seulgi’s habit to visite Ms. Bae’s room whenever she has free time. Both of Seulgi and Ms. Bae were not against of that idea either.

Soon, they got closer and closer to each other. They learned about each other a lot. Ms. Bae found out that Seulgi didn’t even know who her parents are, that she had to take three part-time jobs every day, that she lived alone in her rented small apartment near the school. Seulgi also learned that Ms. Bae actually had a high social background. She came from a rich family. Ms. Bae didn’t want to talk about this at first, and she didn’t want anyone to know but it’s so hard to keep from Seulgi since they met almost every day. Seulgi found another fun fact that Ms. Bae’s parents own a really big company (and had more influence compared to Jennie’s family) and they were the biggest investor in Jennie’s family company. Everything made sense now, that’s why Ms. Bae could deal with Jennie easily.

 

 

They also learned another basic thing like each other’s hobby, favorite food, movies, and many more. Seulgi even knew about Ms. Bae’s Korean name – Bae Joohyun that Ms. Bae claimed only a few people knew about that.

Seulgi didn’t know exactly when she started calling Ms. Bae with unnie every time they met outside of school (yes, they hang out a lot) and Seulgi didn’t know when she stopped taking three part time jobs every day and living her life as a regular and normal student because Ms. Bae had been paying for her school tuition and all of Seulgi’s daily needs. Seulgi rejected at first, of course she knew even Ms. Bae was really loaded, but since they were not even blood related and Seulgi just thought it’s not something right to do. She felt like she was taking advantage from the older but Ms. Bae couldn’t stop persuading her and told her it is okay. Ms. Bae said she wanted Seulgi to focus on her study.

It was really fun for Seulgi to be able to get closer with the older.  Her life really changed since she met Ms. Bae. Seulgi felt so comfortable around the older, so did Ms. Bae.

“Seulgi, seems like you are growing taller.”

Seulgi was in Ms. Bae’s room (again). Ms. Bae asked Seulgi for a help on the latest proposal document, and now she was already finished.

Ms. Bae stood up from her chair, and walked closer to Seulgi. She stopped in front of her and looked above comparing her height to Seulgi’s.

“I have been taller than you, Ms. Bae” Seulgi said teasingly.

She really called Irene as “unnie” a lot until the point saying “Ms. Bae” was really weird for her.

“Can I call you unnie when there’s only two of us? It’s really weird to call you with ‘Ms. Bae’.”

“It’s okay, I guess. Just be careful, I’m sure both of us don’t want the whole school know about this.”

Irene raised her hands, and pat Seulgi’s shoulders, then her head.

“You are really taller, and I’m glad. It means you are healthy and you are growing well. This is what supposed you get when you are still around this age. Study well, growing well, be healthy and happy, and make friends. Not getting three part-time jobs, you know.”

“Thanks to you, I’m living much better right now. But I don’t have any friends, though.” Seulgi pouted.

“You should try. Hanging out with friends is so fun.”

“But I don’t need friends. I have you, and it’s enough.”

Irene flinched a bit, and Seulgi noticed.

“Did I say something wrong?”

Irene shook her head, and smiled.

“No, it’s nothing.”

Irene had been thinking about this a lot. She didn’t know if Seulgi did too, but since she was much younger than her, Irene doubted that this thing had ever appeared in the younger’s mind- even for once.

Irene started to think about her relationship with Seulgi.

At first, to be honest, Irene pitied Seulgi so much. Growing in a such happy family, Irene couldn’t imagine how it felt like to be Seulgi- growing up alone, getting bullied, worked hard to her bones by getting three different part-time jobs at onces.

That’s why she started to call Seulgi to her room to help her with anything. They were actually only her reasons. She just wanted to talk to the younger and she wanted to let Seulgi know that she was not alone, that she would be always here from her.

But the pity feeling started to change. Irene didn’t realize it at first, or maybe she was being denial? She started to have more feelings toward the younger. She hated seeing Seulgi suffer, so that she offered to pay her tuition and her daily needs. She hated seeing Seulgi being so tired and sleepless whenever she came to school because she worked until midnight the day before. Irene know Seulgi barely had time to sleep or study but thanks to her smart brain, all of her grades were good.

Irene started to know more about the younger. Seulgi looked so cold and tough when the first time she saw her, but Seulgi was full of surprise. Seulgi had that soft side, and she was not as tough as Irene thought at first. Seulgi was actually scared of a lot of things, even the little one. She was so clumsy too. Once, she fell down from the chair she was sitting one when they were hanging out in a café. Unfortunately, her face hit the floor first and it made her nose bleed. It didn’t stop bleeding for like almost 1 hour and Irene was scared to death although Seulgi told her that she was okay.

Seeing the actual side from Seulgi made Irene wanted to protect her more. Irene never thought about talking about this with Seulgi because she didn’t want to ruin anything between them. Besides, Irene didn’t want this thing to bother the younger. As long as she was happy, it’s enough for Irene.

“What are you thinking about?”

“Yes?”

“You were spacing out. What you are thinking about, unni?”

Irene flashed a soft smile.

“It’s nothing.”

They were still on their spot, not moving even an inch. They were close enough for them to be able to hear each other’s breath.

Irene could feel the tension around them were getting thicker. Irene braved herself to look at Seulgi’s face, only to find that Seulgi was looking at her too.

“Unni….”

Seulgi finally broke the silence.

“Y-yes?”

“C-can I hug you?”

Irene blinked a few times.

Yes, they were so close but they had never hugged each other. It just didn’t sound right to Irene. Seulgi was her student after all. The younger didn’t seem like a clingy type either, that’s why Irene never initiated to do so.

But to hear Seulgi was asking for one, Irene was surprised.

“It’s okay if you do-“

Before Seulgi finished her words, Irene had pulled her into a hug. She put her hands on Seulgi’s back and hid her face on Seulgi’s crook.

Seulgi put her hands around Irene’s waist.

“You feel so warm.” Irene said.

Irene could smell the younger even better from her position. She had always liked how Seulgi’s smell. It smelled like vanilla, soft just like her. Meanwhile Seulgi could feel Irene’s hot breathe on her skin, and it tickled a bit.

“I’ve been wanting to do this from a long time ago.” Seulgi said.

“Why didn’t you ask for it?” Irene murmured.

“Y-you don’t look like you are comfortable with skin ships, so I was scared to ask, and…”

“And?”

Seulgi went silent for a while, and continued.

“I-I honestly can’t see the line between us, so I’m afraid I will cross the line.”

Irene put down her hand and slightly push herself from Seulgi.

“What are you talking about?”

“What are we?”

Irene was about to open to answer, but she didn’t know what to say.

What are we?

“I… I know I wasn’t supposed to feel in this way but I’ve been feeling weird lately whenever I’m around you.” Seulgi confessed.

“Seulgi…”

“I thought it was because I finally found someone that I can lean on and that person was you, but the more I think about it, it’s more than that. I’m really confused.”

I love you too.

 

 

Irene really want to said it to the younger but glad she still had some control of herself that time.

“I’m sorry, I’ll leave first. J-just pretend I didn’t say anything.”

Seulgi grabbed her bag, and walked towards the door.

“Seulgi, wait-“

Before Irene could finish her words, Seulgi had left the room.

-

Since that day, they haven’t met each other again.

Seulgi had been stop coming to Irene’s room for almost three days which is Irene understood. Seulgi was probably embarrassed after confessing to Irene. Yes, the younger didn’t say that she liked her but Irene wasn’t dumb.

Seulgi had been avoiding her call too. She didn’t pick up or reply to Irene’s messages. Irene could have visited her apartment but then she thought maybe Seulgi just needed time alone.

Irene could have just come to Seulgi’s classroom but she didn’t do it because it would be so obvious. She rarely came to see the classes except there was something really urgent, and everyone knew that.

But after three days not seeing Seulgi, she couldn’t handle it anymore.

She missed Seulgi so much.

And that day, Irene finally came to Seulgi’s classroom only to find her seat was not occupied. Irene really wanted to assume that the younger was probably somewhere, in the canteen or maybe in the classroom but the seat was really empty. There weren’t any books or her bag.

“Excuse me.”

The student Irene stopped looked really surprised where Irene talked to her. She probably thought she had gotten herself into trouble.

“G-good afternoon, Ms. Bae.”

“Don’t worry, I just want to ask you something.”

The student sighed, feeling relieved.

“What is it, Ms. Bae?”

Irene peeked into the classroom through the window, looking at Seulgi’s empty seat, then looked back at the student in front of her.

“Did Kang Seulgi not come to school today?”

“Yes, she didn’t. I was wondering too why.”

Irene knew Seulgi really well. She wouldn’t skip classes just like that.

Something must had happened.

“Thank you.”

-

After works, Irene visited Seulgi in her apartement she rented. She knocked the door slowly, didn’t want to surprise the younger that might was sleeping that time.

After a few minutes, the door was opened, revealing Seulgi with her pale face standing weakly in front of Irene.

“Oh my god, Seulgi you are sick?”

“Unni-“

Irene didn’t even let Seulgi finished her words as she pushed Seulgi back inside to her apartment and her bedroom.

Seulgi was a whole mess. Her face was so pale, and she was trembling really hard. Her head was spinning and throbbing, and her whole body hurt so much.

Irene made Seulgi laid back on her bed and covered her whole body with the blanket.

“Do you want to go for a check? You looked so sick.”

“You know I hate hospital.”

Irene sighed. She took a seat on the bed beside Seulgi.

“Have you eaten yet?”

Seulgi shook her head.

Irene flashed into the kitchen, trying to find anything that she could cook for Seulgi. After spending several minutes in the kitchen, Irene was finally finished with her simple vegetables soup.

Irene entered Seulgi’s room with a bowl of vegetable soup.

“Eat first, and you have to take medicine after this.”

Irene gestured Seulgi to open , but Seulgi rejected.

“I can do it by myself.”

But Irene won’t let Seulgi, not when she looked so weak. Seulgi can’t barely speak properly without trembling.

Seulgi finally gave up, and let Irene took care of her.

-

Seulgi ended up not finishing the whole dish because she felt so unwell and she was so close to vomiting. After taking medicine that Seulgi had in her kitchen, Irene made Seulgi laid back down on her bed, and fix the blanket so it would cover Seulgi properly.

“Sleep first, you will feel better after waking up.” Irene said.

Irene was about to leave the room when Seulgi said something and it made Irene stopped her steps.

“Can you cuddle me?”

Irene was really taken aback. The memories were still fresh in her mind when the last time (and also the first time) she and Seulgi hugged, it was really awkward between two of them, but now there was Seulgi asking her directly to cuddle her.

Seulgi was really full of surprise.

Irene turned back, looking at Seulgi.

And there was Seulgi looking at her with her puppy eyes and red cheeks because of the high temperature of her body.

Irene couldn’t help but smiled a bit, looking at the adorable view in front of her.

Irene actually didn’t expect Seulgi to ask this kind of thing but maybe because she was sick and it had a big effect on herself.

Irene didn’t answer immediately. Realizing not getting any response from the older, Seulgi was scared that she had already crossed the line.

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have-“

Irene didn’t even let Seulgi finished her words. Irene put the bowl she was holding on the table near Seulgi’s bed and immediately crawl onto the bed.

“Come here.” Irene said, opening her arms.

Seulgi grinned and threw herself (lol) onto Irene’s hug. She put her head on Irene’s arm and nuzzled her head in the crook of Irene’s neck to hide her face. Irene always smelled this good and Seulgi loved it so much. Irene could feel Seulgi’s hot breath on her skin and it tickled a bit.

“Do you feel better?” Irene asked.

“Hm, I guess I’m better.”

“Seems like the soup and the medicine worked well.” Irene chuckled.

“Not the soup or medicine.”

Irene raised one of her eyebrows, confused.

“It’s because you are here.”

Seulgi hide her face even deeper on Irene’s crook, probably feeling embarrassed from saying those words. Irene herself could feel her face was getting hot.

“What was that?” Irene laughed awkwardly.

Seulgi just smiled.

-

They spent their times talking to each other and telling stories until Irene heard Seulgi’s soft snore. She peeked and Seulgi was already sleeping peacefully in her arms with slightly opened. Irene smiled, she didn’t sleeping Seulgi looked this adorable.

Irene’s eyes started to feel heavy as well, since she was really busy today. And not long after that, she entered her dreamland.

-

Irene could feel movements on her arms and decided to open her eyes.

“Did I wake you up?”

Oh.

She almost forgot that she was in Seulgi’s bed room and having Seulgi in her arms.

“Are you feeling better?”

Seulgi nodded, with her head still under Irene’s crook.

“I’m still a bit dizzy, but I’m so much better.”

Irene looked at the clock on the wall, it’s already almost 8 pm.

“Are you hungry?” Irene asked.

“Hm, a bit.”

“I will cook something for us.”

Irene was about to move her arms and get up but Seulgi tightened her hugs on Irene’s waist, not letting her go.

“Dinner can wait, unni.”

Irene didn’t really understand what Seulgi meant, but she was blushing.

Irene started to get her senses back.

She was really on the same bed, cuddling her own student.

And Irene knew she shouldn’t have done this at the first place…

Maybe Seulgi was more than a student for her.

“What are you thinking?” Seulgi asked.

“N-nothing.”

“Are you thinking about us?”

Irene widened her eyes.

Did Seulgi can read minds or what…

Seulgi moved away a bit so she could saw Irene more clearly. She faced Seulgi.

“Irene unnie, look at me.” She said.

Irene knew looking at Seulgi meant she would fall even deeper for the younger and she wouldn’t be able to escape but Seulgi’s words were just like magics.

Irene moved and facing Seulgi.

“What are we?”

Seulgi asked again.

Irene’s body tensed at the question.

“I-I don’t know.” Irene stuttered.

“I know you know.” Seulgi said again.

Irene didn’t say anything. Seulgi looked into Irene’s eyes. It was just like a staring contest between them.

Irene didn’t even realize that her hand moved at its own, brushing Seulgi’s head and hair.

Her hand moved down, brushing Seulgi’s fluffy cheek.

Seulgi closed her eyes, feeling Irene’s touch on her face.

Irene’s hand kept wandering until it finally reached Seulgi’s lips.

Irene looked at Seulgi, only to find that the younger was looking at her lips too.

“You know what?” Irene asked.

Seulgi looked back into Irene’s eyes.

“ everything.”

With that, Irene put her hand on Seulgi’s nape, and pull Seulgi closer. She leaned in and captured Irene’s lips.

Seulgi put her hand on Irene’s waist, and pull her closer.

At this point, their bodies were pressing to each other.

Both of them wanted this so much.

It was a soft kiss at the first, but it was getting messier and messier.

Seulgi nibbled Irene’s lower lips, made Irene released a soft moan. Irene opened , and Seulgi didn’t waste the chance. She inserted her tongue into Irene’s mouth.

Seulgi’s hand started to wander and touch every part of Irene’s body.

She wanted Irene so much.

So did Irene.

It was going to be a long night for two of them…

-

The sun light peeked through the small window, light up the whole room.

Seulgi was awake, with a body, sleeping peacefully beside her. She could hear Irene cute snore.

Seulgi smiled.

She moved her hand and Irene’s hair, and moved to her cheek.

“You are really beautiful.” Seulgi mumbled.

Seulgi actually already found the older attractive since the first time she met her.

“You yourself are cute too.” Irene suddenly said, with her hoarse voice.

“Did I wake you up?”

Irene opened her eyes, and moved closer to hug Seulgi.

“How are you feeling?” Irene asked

“I’m really okay now, thanks to you for amazing night last night.” Seulgi teased.

Irene nudge Seulgi’s arms.

“Seulgi.”

“Hm?”

Seulgi looked down to see Irene ’s face.

“I know this is wrong, but-“

“Nothing is wrong, trust me.”

Seulgi gave a light peck on Irene ’s forehead.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I love you more, Ms. Bae.”

Irene hit Seulgi’s arm.

“Don’t ruin the mood.”

Seulgi chuckled.

“I love you, Irene Bae.”

 

-end