Prologue: The Snow Storm

The Flower Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There was a snowstorm brewing in the night sky one fateful night.
Everybody is inside their homes waiting for the storm to pass by.
Everyone is trying to sleep despite the howling wind that vibrates their windows and houses.

Some of the children are crying while some of the children are trying to be brave for the sake of the younger ones.
The adults are trying hard as possible to fixed their houses to make it intact until the storm has passed.
While the other adults are trying to calm down the distress crying children.

While the others are trying their best to retain some normalcy by doing all the things they've always done every night.
Like preparing the food, cleaning the dishes, and preparing the beds.
All was silent except for some sniffling of the kids.
The snowstorm last for several hours.

Until at the middle of the night of the snowstorm, there was a loud banging at the door in one of the houses.
Everyone at that house stop all what they were doing while listening if they were just imagining it.
They wait for a seconds and there it was again, a loud banging on the door can be heard again despite the loud howling of the wind outside the house.

One of the woman in the house is trying to get up from the bed to get the door.

But one of the older kids came up running to open up the door but one of the older men is fast enough to catch the kid and stop him in his tracks to get the door.

The kid look at him with a frown on his face and a defiant look that says, what now looks.
But the man just look calmly at the kid and brought him back to one of the woman and says,

"Stay here, I'll go get the door. No matter what, don't go down there unless I says so. Do you understand?“

But the kid just look up at the man and keep staring.
But the man hold his stare until the kid gives him a nod.

"Good bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter