HOW IT ALL STARTED

BABY YOU ARE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
[CONTENTID1]PROLOGUE[/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2]"how it all started"[/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3]

“I can’t believe he broke up with me...”

Both of Jieun's friends smile in pity, but deep inside they express gratitude to the gods that the breakup happened.

“Why did he do that to me?!" Jieun sobs, slamming her glass on the table, causing the people around the small restaurant to stare at her.

Her friends, Sulli, and Joy cover themselves with caps and masks, wanting to die with embarrassment. “Jieun-ah!” Joy shakes her shoulder. "Can you please stop crying? That doesn’t even deserve you!”

“That’s right!” Sulli backs her up. “That ugly, erted son of a doesn’t deserve an angel like y—“

She pauses mid-sentence when a loud snore comes out of Jieun’s mouth.

 

 

5 hours ago...

Sulli and Joy try their best to mask their grimaces, covering their ears with their hands as they sing out loud to drown Jieun's disgustingly sweet voice.

“Sweetie, where are you? Oh, you’re at the cafe where we first dated? Omo, you’re so sweet, you even bought me the cake we ate on our first date?” Jieun continues to talk to the person on the other line, failing to notice that her friends are keeping a distance of at least 10 feet away. Their conversation, too cheesy and disgusting to handle that Sulli feels puking. Joy’s eyes widen, surprising the lady selling headphones. She sobs in relief, plugging the jack of her noise-canceling headphones into her phone.

“Awhh, you’re too sweet and cute my one and only honey pie!” Jieun proceeds to make kissing noises, causing Sulli’s stomach to kick out all of what they ate into the side of the road.

Joy panics, asking the restaurant in front for a towel and a bottle of water. At that moment, Jieun ends the call. She blinks, noticing that her friends aren't by her side.

“Sulli? Joy?” Jieun calls out, looking at the bushes, and behind the electric post. She crinkles her nose at the scent of vomit. “What’s that smell? It’s so disgusting, jeez. Why do people drink so early?” She spins around, witnessing her friend puking dramatically at the side of the road.

“What’s going on?” Jieun swiftly assists Sulli who's still letting everything in her stomach out.

Joy glares at Jieun. “I think her stomach’s upset,” says Joy sarcastically.

Jieun frowns, touching her forehead. “Why? It’s not like she has a fever or anything,” She rubs Sulli’s back without fail, oblivious to the fact that her phone call is the reason behind Sulli's puking.

After a few minutes, Sulli calms down, asking for a disposable toothbrush and toothpaste, as well as a mouth wash to remove the disgusting taste in .

The trio approaches a convenience store. Joy volunteers to buy what Sulli needs while the two sit outside of the store, waiting patiently for their friend.

At that moment of boredom, Sulli's eyes drift towards the dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter