A Warm Night

MiTzuland
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the mistakes, hope enjoy. uwu

 

 

 

_____________________________

 

Winter falls all over Seoul and the buildings are full of snow. You can feel the cold all over your body. The Christmas lights are around the center, they are magnificent in people's sight and next to it is the big Christmas tree. Everyone enjoys this great night, except Mina who is sitting on a bench looking at the whole place with sadness and nostalgia.

Mina is not enjoying tonight, she is sitting ona bench, watching as all the people pass in front of her with a smile on their faces as they ignore the latter.Mina cannot help but immerse herself in her thoughts... *tonight is Christmas Eve, I should be at home enjoying the food and having a good time*. Mina was in her thoughts that she didn't notice when a girl had approached her.

"Excuse me. Can you tell me the time? I forgot  my phone at home". Said the young woman as she looked at her with a smile that highlighted her dimples.


"My phone doesn't have a battery, I don't know". Mina answers as she sighes, really not wanting to talk to anyone.

"No matter, we'll assume it's 9, ok?". Said the young woman standing next to Mina.

"Do you mind me sitting here? I hope not".  Mina just shrugged.

"It's very cold, don't you feel cold?". The young woman put her hands on her shoulders making you feel the cold that was around them.

"I don't do it". Of course it was cold, but Mina wasn't going to tell the girl.

"You do it haha I see your nose red but if you say you don't do it is ok. I'm not cold, what's more, I long for vanilla ice cream. you do not? ". The young woman began to smile as she waited for an answer that was soon given by Mina.

"No, you're strange."

"Am I? Well I think the strange one is you, you're out here, it's cold and you're glued to this bench. Shouldn't you be spending tonight with your family?"


"My family lives far from here, so I can't pass it on with them". Mina could not help but make a nostalgic smile, really strange to her parents, to her pet but her work and other matters made her stay here in Korea.


"I know what it feels like not being able to be with your family at times like these, but even so, I don't think you should be here. And your friends?"


"They have their relatives, with whom to spend tonight, I would only be a hassle."


"Don't think so, if they're friends I'm sure they would have loved you to be with them tonight."


"You may be right, but I still don't want to bother them"


"I see," said the girl, as she watched the big Christmas tree. He thought for a few minutes before seeing Mina again.


"then you weren't going to have a good night with anybody?"


Mina saw the girl directly in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter