The Wrong Twin

BAEKHYUN ONE SHOTS/ DRABBLES/ SHORT STORIES [REQUEST OPEN]

Baekhyun is at his girlfriend's house for a party, there are many people in the house. Many of them are either tipsy or drunk.

Baekhyun is drunk thanks to all the friends that made him drink for his girlfriend, Y/N. He was now trying to find his way into his girlfriend's room.

He entered a room which he thought it is his girlfriend's room. But little did he know it is actually his girlfriend's twin room.

His girlfriend and her twin sister, look exactly the same, the only difference that people could use to differentiate them is that baekhyun's girlfriend is right handed and her twin is left handed. Her twin sister is Daphne

Baekhyun stumbled into his girlfriend's twin sister's room. Daphne was sleeping on her bed, Baekhyun felt a sudden hot flash and started stripping out of his clothes.

The noise that he made woke daphne up. She rubbed her eyes to see what was the cause of the noise in her room.

Her eyes open wide as saucers, she say Baekhyun stripping, now only left with his pants half down his things. He upper body already bare.

She quickly grab her phone and call her sister
"Y/N ah, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS IN MY ROOM STRIPPING, FASTER COME PLEASE!"

She screamed into the phone the moment her sister answered.

"WHAT?!"
Daphne heard her sister hang up, she looked up at Baekhyun again, now his pants were gathered around his ankles.

She quickly look around to find something to stop him from stripping  and to protect her eyes. She grabbed her blanket and threw it over Baekhyun to cover him up.

The door burst open, Y/N looked up down at the moving blob on the floor and at Daphne. Daphne pointed at the blob on the floor and said "Baekhyun"

Y/N squat down and lifted the blanket up, she saw Baekhyun only one his boxers now. She let out a strangled breathe, relieved that at least he is not .

Y/N grabbed his t-shirt that he took off and wore it back on him with him whining "Jagi I see two of you!!"

"That's my sister you dummy, now can you stand up and go to my room instead"

He stood up with the help of Y/N and they made their way back into Y/N's room.

Y/N got Baekhyun into her bed and covered him up with her own blanket. She took her sisters blanket with her and went back to her sisters room.

Daphne still sat on her bed with a stoned expression, Y/N tossed the blanket back to her and said 
"try to ignore what happen, his drunk, way to drunk, good night, hope you can have a good sleep"
With that Y/N closed the door and went back to her room where Baekhyun is already dead asleep
 

——— The Next Morning————

Y/N already woke up, she was urging on her bed and surfing the net. She knew that she couldn't leave as a hangover Baekhyun will be very very whiny.

"Urghhh, my head"
Baekhyun grabbed his head in pain

"Serves you right for drinking so much"
Y/N said

Y/N lean down and gave him a kiss on his cheeks. 
"Good morning, go and wash up, I'll be at the kitchen making your hangover soup"

After Baekhyun freshened up, he made his way down to the kitchen, he met daphne on the way there. Daphne gave him a weird look and screamed a goodbye to Y/N and quickly walk to the door, disappearing out of the house to go for work.

"Jagi, did I do something yesterday, your sister gave me the weirdest look just now"
He rubbed his face as he sat down at the island table.

"You really don't remember anything huh oppa"
Y/N turned away from the stove to face Baekhyun

"I did some very stupid things right Jagi"
Baekhyun said

"Yes, quite shocking for daphne too"
Y/N giggled

"My god, what did I do"
Baekhyun said

"You went into the wrong room and recognized the wrong twin"
Y/N said while trying the stifle her laugh

"Is that all?"
Baekhyun said

"Nope, you also perform a strip show for my sister"
Y/N said

Baekhyun covered his face and grunted
"Did I strip everything?"

"Just till your boxers, she stopped you before you could continue"
Y/N said

"Jagi, how am I going to face her?"
Baekhyun said

"She'll be fine, she knows that you were drunk yesterday"
Y/N said as she handed him the piping hot bowl of hangover soup.

"I can't believe I went into the wrong twin's room"
Baekhyun said 

The end