Alcohol and messages

The artists and the winter

Joy came to the doorbell of a nice apartment and instead of knocking on the door, she entered the code and entered as if it were her own home.

"hey love, I'm here!!! I brought aaaalcohol!!!"

 

"Yah, come here!" It was heard from the kitchen, Joy smiled and leapt closer to the voice she already missed hearing. "Let's see, show me what you brought."

 

"I brought you three bottles of soju and for me three of beer!"

 

"Oh wow, do you think I'm an alcoholic or what? haha Also, what is that "my love"? If you keep saying this to me every time I see you at the company, I will treat you like a baby in front of everyone"

 

"Well, you should because I am. Actually you haven't pampered me or bought me things like before"

 

"Joy, please, what could your sweet older sister who has cared for you for years buy you? YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO GIVES ME THINGS!"

 

"HAHAHAHAHA Joohyun, that's why I brought you alcohol."

 

"Ush ok that's fine, but you owe me dessert today."

Joy nodded happily at that comment, she knows that both she and her sister have not been able to live much these last weeks so they would probably have something to talk about until late.
That night, to her sister's surprise, she had cooked tteokbokki from scratch, and you could see how proud she was of herself on her face. Despite being only 3 years older than Joy, she had taken over since the day her mother passed away, Joohyun had just entered college and was splitting in two to support her studies and household expenses. , as well as everything Joy needed but as soon as the latter began to receive money from her career, she tried to be the one who covered everything at home, despite her sister's ego hurting at times although she could not hide from seeing with pride his younger sister as an adult.

"Sooyoung, tell me once how it went today, I want to believe that you didn't ruin anything with some inappropriate comment" Irene said while serving the dishes
Joy frowned and looked away, sighed and said; "To tell the truth, you are not wrong, I really screwed up, me and my big mouth that does not know how to keep comments when not asked."

Joohyun looked at her silently, she could quickly understand that Joy was speaking seriously and sat down, took one of her hands in hers and said; "Okay, we're not perfect, besides, there's nothing that can't be fixed by talking, tell me what exactly happened?"

"This time I asked to be involved in the project from scratch and the truth is I am very excited and partly happy about all this, but just after the preliminary meeting ended, I believed that in order to start I should meet and start conversations with everyone, especially with those who they are in charge of the music and lyrics and well I… "Joy gets a little stuck, looks away at the table, sighs and says" I screwed it up, I really screwed it up, now they'll think I'm a perfectionist nerd who says they're lazy for not working as I want "

 

"You? A perfectionist nerd at work? Is there another Sooyoung that I don't know? Irene said with a slight smile but with some understanding in her eyes, she knew that her sister used to be too direct and that had always brought her problems." don't worry, I know you, you are the social butterfly of the family, a small informal gathering and everyone will be on their knees with you. "

 

"Don't play with it" said Joy looking at her sister, "but thanks, I think it's just that they know me more and that I also stop opening my big mouth so often."

 

"Impossible, no, not even in the middle of your 20s have you been able to close it, I don't think so, no Hahahaha"

 

"Joohyun enough !!!" He throws him a can of beer, "I promise to try harder than ever, in addition, December will be a difficult month, all companies and artists release songs or special projects on those days, he adds that I have only participated in songs of this type once."

 

"Oh yeah !!! Dear Santa, I still really like that song."

 

"I hate him, we were all tired from the debut tour in Japan and when we came back we had to record and learn choreography in less than 3 weeks."

 

"But they did very well !! You guys had a win at music shows despite how difficult it is because of the huge competition."

Well yes, but this time I will be alone and I have no problem with that but, the memories come back from nowhere, imagine, a while ago before the meeting I thought I had seen two teenagers identical to Umji and Ji U when we were still newbies, I swear to you that if they hadn't marked me to remind me of the meeting, I would have followed them or even interacted with them. Wow, we haven't talked that much in a long time, even without seeing each other, it feels weird, you know? As if those years were a dream.


"I've always wondered why at the end of their years as a group they seemed to unconsciously separate."

 

"I don't know, I think we all already knew what we wanted individually and the fear of not taking advantage of the time to empower it separated us a bit. But do you know something? I've been thinking that it wouldn't be bad to see if we get together to celebrate too our birthdays."

 

"Sooyoung, they send you messages about it every year but you are the one who is recording a commercial, a cameo on television or putting out singles, I think this time you will have to look for them if what you want is more time together.

 

"I know ... I'll try this time, I promise unnie but hey, let's stop talking for a few minutes I'm starving and you have to help me plan something so that my coworkers don't continue to hate me"

When finished, Joohyun believed that it was better to watch a movie so that her younger sister could relax a bit and thus be able to see things in a better panorama, unfortunately, Sooyoung was the one who ended up drinking 2 of the three bottles of soju, causing that Feeling overly energetic, she took out her notes and with a glassy but determined look she decided to start her homework, she didn't want to waste time and she knew that this was the start of an incredible next year. Seeing her sister so determined, Joohyun went to the kitchen, made two coffees and set out to help her. When she arrived with the two cups, she was surprised to see her sister lying face down on the sofa in her living room.

"Woah what stung you? So quickly did the power go out? "

 

"No, now I did screw it up," she said quietly, Joohyun walked over, put the cups on the table in the living room, knelt down and slowly her head.


"Soo, I went for coffee, what happened?"

 

"The usual, I blew it." She gave her her cell phone and began to read the messages;

 

Me
Hello!!!!! I am ready for the task that you assisted me !!

SeungNim
??? Sorry? I do not have your number.

Me
It's yoooo Joy !!!! The one who insulted you in the afternoon.

SeungNim
Oh wow, I already remembered that, well that's fine. Good luck(?)

Me
NO DON'T WAIT that was very bad read, sorry, I forgot I didn't give you my number but I'll do my best!

SeungNim
Okay, don't worry about it, just do your best in your own way and luck. Good night.

 

"Oh Sooyoung, you and your great mind. Although it's not that serious and he answered you well, that's something"

 

"I know !!! I reread word for word and yes, I think that reminding someone that you insulted him and aside I hope that the effort does not take it the wrong way."

 

"Don't worry, but I think it would be best for you to rest, it's not a good time for you now, just rest okay? Tomorrow you accompany me to the company and while we think about an apology present."

Joohyun took her sister by the arm and led her to the bed, cooed her, and soon fell asleep. At 7:00 am, she got up, ran to the bathroom, got ready and when she left she saw that Jo was running to the bathroom to get ready, she put on light makeup and dressed in clothes that she always left with her sister for emergencies.

They left in Joy's car even though Joohyun was the one who was driving, Joy had a face of being sick from alcohol, sleeplessness and of course, guilt.

 

"Tell me, have you thought of anything to make up for your mistake?"

 

"No, I think today I should go to personally apologize, give an explanation and see if you want to have breakfast or lunch with me."

 

"Okay, just don't pressure her, if they decide not to eat with you, let me know and I'll order you your favorite food and we'll talk in my office." Joohyun said with a soft and calm voice.

 

"Thank you unnie, I hope I can get through this awkward stage and work with Yubin and Wendy nim."

 

"Huh??" Joohyun said surprised, "Are you telling me that you are going to work with Yubin and Wendy? Which of them did you text?"

 

"Oh, mm to Wendy"

 

"WHAT!? Are you telling me that you were assigned the most sought-after lyricist among the BGs and Taeyeon's favorite and you are pestering her with midnight messages?"

 

"Aren't you supposed to cheer me up?"

 

"Oh yeah, excuse me, I just got excited because she wrote several of my favorite songs, sorry, but hey! Hyun is close to Taeyeon and told me about her, apparently she is a very dedicated and kind person, I'm sure she is not judging you. I'll talk to Hyun so we can find out what you can do to redeem yourself. "

 

"Okay, I trust you for that."

Upon arrival, the two of them separated in the parking lot, Joohyun went to her office and Joy to the recording area, she wanted to apologize to Wendy and go home to rest a bit.
When she arrived at Wendy's study, she knocked on the door several times but no one answered, she thought of sending her a text message but remembered the ones she had sent before and preferred to wait and return after having breakfast with her sister.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Guys, forgive me for being late, I had already written several chapters but I WAS NOT SAVED ON DRIVE and the truth is that I needed to recover from that sad event. I hope you like the development of this story, if you need something with pleasure you can tell me. Again, thank you very much for your patience.

 

Don't forget to stream Red Velvet <3