[1/28] tinatangi

Iced Americanos and Lachimolalas

"Yoongi-hyung." Jimin called Yoongi who promptly replied with a 'hmm' without removing his sight with the latte art on his coffee.

 

They were in Yoongi's favourite cafe, few blocks from their dorm. It was quite hidden among the various flowershops that surrounded it and its only visited by the few patrons it has providing great privacy.

 

"You will be attending your military service soon right?" Yoongi flinched. He didnt want to leave but he needs to. He didnt want to have this talk too, but its proven inevitable.

 

He really hates it when things gets out of his control or if he cannot do anything about it.

 

"Yes." He quiety replied. Avoiding Jimin's gaze.

 

"I will be lonely. Two years with out you seemed..." he trailed off. "... Long. "

 

Yoongi looked up at Jimin. He was sipping on his drink while smiling sadly.

 

"Yah," Yoongi called Jimin. The latter one avoiding his hyung's gaze. "Yah!" He coaxed once again.

 

"Jimin-a." 

 

Jimin looked at Yoongi. Their eyes meeting each other. Yoongi gave his most famous toothy grin while Jimin simply pursed his lips.

 

"If you are worried that I might forget you, or that I'll find someone else, I am telling you. You are just worrying yourself over nothing."

 

"Its not over nothing you know. What if you get sick and very tired during trainings and I am not there to take care of you. Then some pabo comes and takes care of you and you start falling for them?" Jimin ranted, his cheeks red and puffing.

 

"Ah, but no one takes care of me like you do." Yoongi replied, chuckling.

 

Jimin shot him a glare which earned another laughter. 

 

Yoongi's laugh is music to his ears and he love hearing it accompanied by his ethereal laughing profile. Jimin has always wondered how one can look so beautiful. 

 

He also wondered if he loves Yoongi because he is beautiful or if Yoongi is beautiful exactly because he love him. Whatever it is, Yoongi is his and he is his.

 

Yoongi noticed that Jimin fell silent. With a kind smile, Yoongi held Jimins hand and traced circles using his thumb.

 

"No matter what, I am yours and you, are my one and only." 

 

 

----

♠ R. S.