SURPRISE REUNION

Surprise Reunion , a Woou fanfiction

 FYI , This story is requested by deandew 

One sunny day, IU is in her van after her manager picks her up.

“oppa, why you pick me up so early?”

“Jieun-ah, we have to go to salon for your hair and make-up come on your fans are waiting”

“Arasseo”

IU then start her day as usual. Yoongi are waiting for her cause they will perform together today. In the way to Music Bank, IU decided to play with her phone when suddenly a pop up chat appear.

Sooji-ya Eonnie

IU wae?

Sooji-ya I heard Wooyoung oppa already discharged! And taec oppa invited us to his welcome party

IU who else will be there?

Sooji-ya um me, uri Hyunnie oppa, taec oppa, 2pm members, 2am members, my members, Eunjung eonnie, Inah eonnie and of course Wooyoung oppa. Jebal eonnie it’s gonna be so fun!

IU ok, when?

Sooji-ya umm next Saturday?

IU count me in

Sooji-ya assa! Wooyoung oppa will be very happy

-IU pov

Reunion party with most of Dream high season 1 cast sounds fun! I really miss them. Sooji, Eunjung and of course Wooyoung oppa.

Since I broke up with my ex I felt so gloomy.

Most of my friends are together with someone now.

In-ah eonnie after breaking up with Ji Hyun woo ssi takes a long time to recover. After she recover, her now husband Lee Dongwook oppa confess to her and they date. They tie the knot about a year ago so they are still newlyweds.

How about Suzy?

She dated Lee Minho ssi then current husband of In-ah eonnie but now she settle with So hyun oppa which our dream high season one fans strongly approved.

Jiyeon is now engaged with a non-celebrity boyfriend.

Joongi oppa is happy with Jeon Hyebin ssi.

Like why am I still single there gonna be someone for me.

-Wooyoung pov

First time I do when I arrive home is checking the fridge I have to cook dinner. Suddenly, my phone rings a notification from taec hyung.

From 2PMTaec

Wooyoung-ah you’re invited to your welcome back party in AOMG club next Saturday be sure to show up cause our friends will show up too.

 AOMG? Jaebum hyung?

Who will come anyway.

After cooking dinner, I decided to look at the photo near my bed. My photo with the one and only Lee Ji eun.

Back then, we were so young and cute.

Can’t believe it almost 10 years since Dream High.

Okay you wanna know a secret?

I secretly in love with Lee Jieun of known as IU a singer.

When I saw her dating rumor, I lost hope she is dating someone else. But my hope appear again with the annoncement of her breakup.

I know it’s been almost 10 years but I still think the same since I first looked at her.

-Flashback

“Jason meet pil suk she’s your couple in this drama”-one of dream high screen writer said.

“Okay”

“Anyeonghaseo Lee Jieun IU imida”

“Annyeong 2PM Wooyoung imida”

Then we learn the script together.

“Oppa there is a kiss scene”

“geurae you nervous Jieun-ah?”

“eum danghyuni this is my first kiss scene ever”

“gwencahana I’ll lead you just follow”

-End of flashback

Just then our chemistry proved and after we wrapped the shoot I just realize I fell in love with her.

Hope she will come and welcome me.

Bogoshipta Jieun-ah.

As time goes by its time for them to meet.

Jay Park is already in his club and hanging out with his former members but Wooyoung still isn’t there.

“Hyung jaljinae?” ask Jinwoon to Jay Park as they do a bump fist. Yep 2AM arrived second.

“ah Taec oppa”says Suzy as she come hand in hand with her boyfriend, Kim So hyun.

“Taec-ah ” Sohyun said and greet the boy.

“Where is the others?”-Sohyun

“You mean the main character today right? I called him but he didn’t answer”-Taec.

“Eo molla but the main character usually comes in last right Sooji-ya” Sohyun nudges at his girlfriend then Suzy reply him with a smile.

“Sooji-ya”Eunjung automatically hug Suzy when she arrive with Jiyeon.

“Eonnie” Suzy’s inner magnae suddenly comes out as she hugs both of the T-ARA member.

“What, you both really date? Geez I think I spend most of my day outside of Korea so I didn’t know about it until today”-Eunjung.

“Eo eonnie me and oppa are dating 100% sure” Suzy replied.

“Sohyun-ah you two are indeed real right?”In-ah came side by side with her husband and Suzy’s ex.

“Eo noona”Sohyun reply as he holds his girlfriend’s hand.

Finally entrance of the last two come in surprise. Wooyoung dan IU enter side by side.

“Woah uri Jason Pilsuk coupleee”Changsung said as he applause them.

“Jinjaa?”-Eunjung.

“Jieun-ah bogoshipta”-Jiyeon.

“Welcome to my club bro”Jay Park said as he do a fist bump with Wooyoung.

“Yeokshi the main character appears last”said Jo kwon.

After cutting cake ceremony, Wooyoung dan IU decided to talk to their fellow dream high season 1 cast plus Jiyeon.

“Eonnie how do you guys come together”-Suzy.

“Are you guys dating? Omo my favourite couple in dream high 1”-Jiyeon.

“Hyung why don’t you tell us?”-Taec.

“Ani, we met at the entrance and since Jieun seem so lonely I decided to accompany her”-Wooyoung.

“So not yet together?”ask Sohyun as he clink his glass with Taec’s.

“molla”Jieun said nervously.

“Eyy I think you guys perfect for each other”-Eunjung.

“After Samdong and Hyemi the next real couple will be Jason and Pilsuk right?”said Eunjung.

“When will Baekhee and Junkuk get together?”-Suzy.

“Chagiya I’ll bring you some water arasseo”

“Chagi I’m not drunk okay”

“eo not yet” then Sohyun go and ask water from the bartender.

“Jieun-ah chukae”In-ah said as she joins them.

“Mwo aniyeo eonnie we’re just friends”-IU.

“well you guys will soon be more than friends right? I knew you like him and seeing him today seams like he likes you too?”-Inah said as she winks at them.

It’s 24th of July now. Wooyoung and IU had got so close they can’t ever imagine. First, the reunion then comes frequent phone call and they started to chat and contact with each other more often.

IU is on her way to film a commercial with Suzy and Jiyeon. One of Korea’s famous beer brand wants them to star in their CF.

“Eonnie annyeong”

“Eo annyeong”

The director starts to explain and they have to get in front of the camera.

“READY, ACTION”

Time for break. IU’s manager hands her her phone.

“Waeyeo oppa?”

“there’s a phone call I think you should answer them”

IU decided to answer as she forget about Suzy and Jiyeon near her.

“Yeobuseyo”

“Jieun-ah”

“Oppa”

“Eoddiya?”

“nan Cf shooting with Suzy and Jiyeon”

“Jinjja??”

“Eum oppa eoddi?”

“I’m recording mv for my solo comeback”

“Jinjja?? Gidarighae (I’ll wait for it)”

“Eo, neon CF deo gidarighae (I’ll also wait until your commercial out)”

“Jieun-ah”

“Ne”

“Fighting arasseo”

“Eum oppa fighting”IU then hands her phone to her manager.

“Uuh phonecall from eonnie’s namja chingu” tease Suzy.

“namchin aniya”

“ajik ani (not yet)”

“STAND BY”

The cue makes the three of them starts to focus on work again.

That night, Wooyoung decided to confess his feeling to IU.

“Jieun-ah I like you not as a friend but as a namja to yeoja”

“Why so sudden?”

“Geunyang I just think if I didn’t confess I lose the chance to have you”

Smile formed in IU’s lips as she kiss her now boyfriend tenderly.

“So that’s mean?”

“Yes, nado joahae oppa (I like you too)”

A year later….

It was announced that IU and Wooyoung are indeed dating. They’ve been dating for eight months. Both JYP and EDEM confirmed the truth. There is so much acceptance from the netizens.

Woou4ever chukaee finally

Hottest8975 wah Wooyoung oppa and IU eonnie longlast

Deandew finally my otp love emotion

UAENAalways  eonnie chukae oppa please take care of my eonnie

2pmhottest wah jinja chukaeeee waiting for the marriage news.

Hotis2PM andwaeee

 UAENA89760 I knew they’re together just like samdong and Hyemi