The One II ( U N I )

The One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I made Sakura's part! Yey! Enjoy and thank you for all those that read. 

Sakura crosses her legs and stares at the balcony with a book in hand. She had been reading a book after she posted her wedding announcement on instagram. The proposal happened hours before and as much as she excited about it, she was worried for her friend, Eunbi. She had texted Eunbi immediately after she posted the announcement but Eunbi never replied, she waited and still was waiting. Her fiancé was waiting for her in their bedroom but she couldn't help but worry about Eunbi so she had decided to stay up late until her bestfriend replied to her.

 

And while waiting, Sakura smiles fondly, remembering their university days with Eunbi

 

Flashback

 

Sakura admits that her new roommate was very attractive. The first time they were introduced to each other, Sakura had a hard time keeping her eyes to herself. 

 

Kwon Eunbi was effortlessly attractive, Sakura finds out when Eunbi walks out of her bedroom one morning in an oversized wrinkled shirt, hair unkempt and a hand messing her hair even more. Sakura finds it amazing that Eunbi was basically walking with her eyes closed as if it was already a daily routine. The younger girl amusingly watch Eunbi grab a can of sprite in the freezer, plops herself on the dining chair and sips on her can of sprite.

 

Sakura was fascinated at how Eunbi's eyes slowly light up after a few sips of the drink, as if she had just gotten her daily dose of energy. The older girl must have forgotten that Sakura had moved in last night because when she see finally sees Sakura standing by the counter, her eyes open wide, wider than when she had her sprite, ran back to her room and slammed the door. Sakura chuckled before returning to make breakfast.

 

When Eunbi comes out of her room, she was still wearing her oversized wrinkled shirt but her hair was tied up in a bun and she was already wearing a pair of shorts. Her blush was apparent but Sakura doesn't touch on the subject as much as she wanted to, instead invites her to breakfast.

 

"Ah." Sakura turns to see Eunbi walking towards her and taking the dishes to the sink. "I'll do it." Eunbi says as she turns on the faucet.

 

"I don't mind." Sakura says as she wears the latex gloves on, ignoring Eunbi's furrowed eyebrows at what she was doing.

 

"You already made breakfast. It's only fair if I wash the dishes." Eunbi explains but Sakura hums and starts sudding the sponge, standing beside Eunbi, shoulder to shoulder, infront of the sink.

 

"It's rude to ignore someone who's older than you" Eunbi says but the tone had no ill intention, she was just trying to make sure Sakura knows she was older than her. 

 

"Are you?" Sakura stops with her movement and turns to look at Eunbi, slightly looking down with a sly grin, making sure the older woman knew what she was implying.

 

"Yah!" Eunbi acted as if she was offended and walked away from Sakura and inside her bedroom. Sakura thinks that a crack at her roommates height must not be the best conversation and she worries that she may have had offended the older girl. She scrunches up her nose and thinks about apologizing for her rude behavior later when she finishes washing the dishes.

 

However, Eunbi comes marching back in the kitchen holding a tray of used glasses, plates, spoon and forks, and dumps them on the sink, surprising Sakura.

 

"That'll teach you not to make fun of my height." Eunbi smugly crosses her arm as she takes in Sakura's silent expression of 'unbelievable'. But Eunbi didn't get to indulge as much since a smile graced Sakura's lips as she stood straight mimicking a military salute back at Eunbi. Sakura realizes that day that even Eunbi's height was effortlessly attractive.

 

--

 

A few months as roommates, Sakura has learned all the habits and routine Eunbi has. From waking up to a can of sprite until the glass of milk she drinks before sleeping. 

 

Sakura knows because she has well observed all of those. Sakura doesn't know why but she finds Eunbi very interesting and wanting to know more about her has lead her to observe Eunbi in a very subtle way.

 

Eunbi doesn't realize because she had her own worries she was trying to keep to herself.

 

Sakura doesn't also realize that the more she observes Eunbi the more she grows fond of her. That simply seeing her walk out of her bedroom every morning doesn't fail to brigthen up her day or even a glimpse of her would do. Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter