Huggy Bunnie and Buggy Wannie

FORTUNATE, UNFORTUNATE, LUCKY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a careful steps, lead by Seungwan, along with her daughters, followed by their girlfriends, they silently walk to the living room, curious, to why Joohyun hasn't go to Jisoo's room yet if she already found out that she's losing her diary..... again. 

The five of them released a relief sigh as they witness the  videos, Joohyun is watching.

 Seungwan usher them to quickly go back to Jisoo's room and continue their projects. After securing that the kids go back, she walks closer to her lovely wife and hug her, causing her jolt up.

"Wannieeee!!!", she playfully slap seungwan's arm and laugh like a grandma.

" Why are you watching that... again?!", Seungwan ask her, staring at her lovingly.

"Nothing, I just miss scolding them, they've been behave lately", Joohyun laughs at her words though sad that her babies are growing up so fast.

She snuggles closer to Seungwan until she notice the notebook that her wife is holding. Her eyes got bigger as she realizes that it was her precious diary.

"Son Seungwan!", Seungwan gulped as she sees Joohyun's accusing look.

Luckily her 15gb brain has a high quality network that she easily made a story.

​​​​​"Ah, you see babe I suddenly dream about you last night..", she started peeking at Joohyun's reaction. Joohyun just raise her eyebrows ily at her, telling her to continue. 

​​​​​" well I dream about us being young and free, and I suddenly remember us when we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter