Prologue

FORTUNATE, UNFORTUNATE, LUCKY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"..... And because we love each other, I force Seungwan to marry me as soon as possible and ta da we got a cute and adorable Jisoo and our baby Chaeyoung!". Jisoo smile widely as she finish  reading her parents diary that she steals from their mommy's room. She's always proud to how romantic but chaotic her parents love story is and she will never gets tired on reading and sharing it, but it seems like her companion right now get tired of it now.

"That kind of story dont exists Soo-unnie! " her friend lisa also her sister's girlfriend, comments after Jisoo finish reading it. But of course its not, she loves hearing her future-in-laws love story but not if she heard if for a hundred times already.

"I told her that but she still insist, let her be! ", Jennie, Jisoo's girlfriend added. Its a really cool and cute love story the first time she hears it, but like Lisa, she already hear it a lot that she feels like her relationship should be like that too but she knows it's impossible coz Jisoo and her aren't childhood friends unlike her girlfriend's lovely parents.

"I'm telling our mom, you still their diary again!", and of course, her lovely sister, Chaeyoung, would always have a say on this since the first time her unnie steal it, she gets punish as well, they have to listen to their mommy Joohyun's lecture for almost 3 hours and it's a horrible thing for me. So she has to make sure to tell her mommy, she's not part of it. 

But suddenly Jisoo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter