Introduce Me a Good Person - Joy

Jamanchu Playlist

Lee Min Ho opened the door along with a long sigh. It’s been a long night for him. There are mixed feelings. He knows he should never expect too much from this meeting, but he can't help it. At least he had closure.

"Where did you go last night?" Lee Yun Jeong, the beautiful sister of him is still up and still babying him until now, not that he is complaining, he loves being devoted.

"Dinner with Her."

He hears his sister choke. "Michoso?"

"Don't worry, we are not getting back together, but we are on a good term. She wants to focus on her acting career anyways." he said with a shrug.

"Not that being matter last time." He just laughs seeing his sister antics. He knew her sister's reaction would be like this. Usually his sister keeps the opinion to herself, he just knows her that well. He also know that she is hurt for him.

"Anyway, I know I sound like a broken record, but I must ask as your sajangnim and sister, what do you want to do after this?"

"Well, the original plan was to reconcile with Her and do a weekend getaway together before I make a comeback." He didn't miss his sister expresion, her eyes look like it's going to pop up before it turns to worry. He loves teasing her sister, she can't hide what she’s thinking on her face. Definitely can't be an actress, let that job for him.

"After all this time, are you still in love with her?" her sister's face turned seriously worried.

"I can't lie to say that she is not one of motivation when I'm in the army. What we had was beautiful. But that’s it. After dinner earlier, I didn't think I did. I didn't feel the sparks and twinkle in her eyes anymore. I don’t know. I don't want to force myself. Many things have changed in the past two years and I can't stay in the past." He explained it with one go.

"We all know she moves on that fast." Once again he just laughs, it's silly but it still kinda hurts when his sister says it out loud. Is he that easy to forget after time they spend together?

"I think I have to adjust myself first before accepting any job." he finally answered his sister. Not that he didn’t want to be busy again, it's just rare to have time for himself and he really plans to fully enjoy his free time. And he knows, once he is busy he can’t rest.

"Take your time little brother, you can start a little from a little commercial or photoshoot. But if you have time, I have some drama offer for you. Maybe you can pick one, although I already kinda guess which one you're gonna pick."

"Then, why don't you accept that on my behalf?"

"Hey, I'm not the one who plays. Besides, they still didn't have a female lead, so you can take your time." She stops for a while and says "I think." She gives him an innocent smile and goes to her room. Although he and his sister already have a house of their own, sometimes they just like to stay overnight at their parents' house.

Then he also goes to his room and plans his long vacation before going back to his demanding job.

 

---

 

He finished his journey from Spain to Paris, this time not for work but for leuser. It's been a while he has time for himself. To think, to feel and to be grateful, back to nature, to heal himself. Although his sister was a little bit upset with him because of his tanner now. But he had fun! Nothing can't go wrong with that. He was already back for a while, reviewing some of the photoshoot and commercials.

 

He just finished playing games, catching up with the other. He is a little bit rusty, although the others. assure him, it’s absolutely bs that he is still the top player in the game. Maybe he can read the script now, but he didn't know where his sister put it. He calls his noona.

“Noona. How your day? By the way where is the script?"

"Anyong. Same as usual. I put the script on your table." Ah, he sees some stack of paper on his table. He thought it was his previous project, because there are marks inside.

"Which one do you like the most?" He opens the marks and realizes that's belong to her sister, to point out something so he can be more focused on that.

"The one in the bottom."

"Okay thank you. Sorry to disturb you."

“It’s okay dongsaeng-ah. Have fun with the script!”

“Definitely!”

Although he wants to read the bottom one first as his sister recommends, he needs to review all the offers to be fair. He has a long free time anyways.

He immediately looked for a comfortable seat with a snack and drink in his hand.

 

He was so absorbed in his reading that he didn't realise it’s already noon. He just finished reading all the offers he got, and true with his sister's prediction he liked the bottom script better. Because the complexion but also because of the writer. Besides, he remembered that she already approached him about this long before his military service and made a promise to make this project his comeback drama. He remembers that she approached him for a possibility for a new role just before his enlistment, but he never really read the draft story, although she explained it roughly. And he is really interested. Although if he goes for this role, he has to learn math and horse riding. Riding a horse, not that he complains, he always loves outdoor sport and riding horses looks cool. But math? Hmm, he was never good at that in school. 'Gonna call Kim Eun Sook Noonim tomorrow.'

 

The door is open, reveal his sister who just come back from the office.

"You didn't tell me this is Kim Eun Sook noona's script." He said while offering her tonic water.

"Well if you know, you probably say yes before even reading the script." She take the tonic water that he gave and seat beside him

"Well that's probably true. Her story is always interesting."

"Just talk to her tomorrow, discuss the script and everything."

"You didn't even ask me if I wanted to do this or not."

"Oh, I know you want to do this." she said with the smile on her face. He just laughs sees his sister respond.

"By the way, do you know the candidate for the female lead?"

"I think? I'm not sure. Just ask writer Kim Eun Sook tomorrow."

"What are you hiding noona?" But his noona already went to her room. 'She kinda looks out of characters'

 

---

 

It's a sunny day, Min Ho hope his discussion will get good results just like his mood today. He already text Kim Eun Sook asked if it’s okay if he call her afraid if he interrupts her busy day.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Eun Sook writer-nim." Min Ho greeted her playfully.

"Anyong, superstar Lee Min Ho. Congratulations to finish your military service. How are you? Did you already adjust yourself? It’s been a long time!"

"Ne, it’s been a long time. I’ve been great. I feel like I have matured a bit after my military service.” he said cheekly and heard her laugh. He continued, “I'm happy to be back and ready for a new project. How about you Noonim?"

“Oh, I’m currently very excited that you call me especially if it’s related to your newest project!”

“Neh, I already read the script that you give me. Really Noonim, you are always amazing.”

"Yesh, will you? That flattery was nothing if you decline this. I want to call you but worry that I will disturb your free time."

"Well, I still do enjoy my free time before making any comeback, but slowly and wisely choose the things I want to do…" So they discussed the script and everything.

 

After he settles everything, he probably takes this role but before that, he needs to know something "By the way, who is the female lead?"

"We still haven't got one. I know that I will get Netflix and sponsorship if you join us. For the female lead, I already have someone in mind when I write about this story. But we are still talking about that. If it’s not her, I don't know who actually."

"You can't even brag about me in front of her?" He .

"She is not really easy to influence, just because you are the male lead you know." She laughed. "But aside from that, she told me she still has a project to finnish so she doesn't know if she can join us or not."

"And who exactly is she?"

"Kim Go Eun.” She explained slowly. “The one who plays Ji Eun Tak on Goblin."

They fell silent, he tried to remember her acting that he watched with her sister and picturing her as Jeung Tae Eul as well Luna. "Oh, She's gonna be good."

"I know right! I still hope she will consider this."

"Should we have held a private meeting so we can have a heart to heart conversation?"

"You would help me convince her?"

"Of course. What I did not do for you?"

"Yesh, okay. I will arrange one. Thank you so much Lee Min Ho shi! I really have a great expectation for this drama."

"I will work hard. Thank you for choosing me!"

They hung up. He’s heart is full of happiness. ‘Why am I feeling so delighted?’ He the tv.

That night he ended up watching all her work.

 

---

 

Min Ho finally came out from his room late in the morning with swallow eyes. He just can't stop binge watching Kim Go Eun work although he already watched some of it. Kim Eun Sook Noonim never goes wrong on this one. He was already ecstatic to see the prospect. This project is gonna be good. He smiled to himself.

"What the hell did you do yesterday? Playing games till morning again?" He just remembered that today was the weekend so his sister was not in the office right now. He just gave her sister a smile before answering.

"No. I rewatched Goblin yesterday after watching ChinaTown."

"Ah, you already know the candidate for the female lead. Did you cry again?" sister.

"Yeah. Everytime I watch that scene it hurts, you know."

"Oh, we know. How many times you watch it, you will cry along with her. Don't worry, it's not just you." Her sister signaling him to sit and eat with her. "You should watch Memories of the Sword." While she was getting rice for two of them.

"Lee Byung Hun sunbae also plays in that movie right?"

"Yea. That's a good one."

"I remember that you are her fan because you made me watch Goblin together."

"Of course! They look so good together."

"It's just an act noona, you know how it is."

"Don't be jealous lil brother." her brother's shoulder and before he can reply she adds "I don't care! Merongg. Can't I fangirl just because you are my brother? Even some actors can fall in love on a site you know. Like you~ a long time ago~"

"It's been a long time Noona."

"I know. Merong."

"Aish Noona."

They eat peacefully, although his sister teases him endlessly. They end up watching Memories of the Sword together in the living room. While her sister openly cries, he tries not to cry in some scenes although it's kinda useless.