Daehyun’s heart

Operation: Melt Oppas' Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 33: Daehyun's heart

 

Daehyun slowly opened the door and poked his head in. He saw Ye Seul sitting down her bed. But when she noticed that he’s there, she laid down her bed and covered herself with the blanket. She faced the wall and closed her eyes. He entered the room and closed the door.

He decided to let her sleep. He knows that she’s mad at him right now. Daehyun took a chair from outside and placed it beside her bed. He sat down there and just watched her sleep. Ye Seul knew he’s there and frowned.

“Go to sleep.” She sulkily muttered.

“If you let me clean and bandage your wounds, I will.” He said back.

Ye Seul frowned and continued to face her back to him. Ye Seul kept fighting over her doziness, but as time pass by, her eyelids dropped and finally fell asleep. When Daehyun noticed that she’s finally asleep. Without hesitation, he sat down the floor beside her bed. He took her hand out of the blanket.

Ye Seul out of the blue woke up. “Yah~” Ye Seul pulled her hand back but Daehyun pulled it out again. He tightly held it and opened her clenched fist. He wiped her hands with the warm towel.

He’s not talking at all. All Ye Seul could see is his gentle eye cleaning her hands. “Who are they?” he asked. His words slightly muffled because of his mask.

“It’s none of your business or them. Don’t ask me this question again.” She answered as she pulled her blanket up to her nose.

Daehyun looked at her eyes. “Are you being impolite to me now?” he questioned.

Ye Seul crinkled her nose. “Sorry.”

“Drink this.” He handed her a pain reliever medicine. Ye Seul popped the tablet inside and gulped some water.

Daehyun pulled her blanket up to clean her knee. Ye Seul turned pink because of embarrassment. He lightly patted the warm towel and put ointment on it. He looks like a big brother now. Ye Seul just watched him. *I wonder if my real oppa is here. I wish he’s

Please log in to read the full chapter