D#1: Jinjoo ["Paper and Pencil"]

IZONE Drabbles and Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Unnie! Can i borrow your pencil?" Yujin knocked on the door was then opened by Minjoo

 

"Sure come in" the latter said handing the pencil to Yujin.

 

"Can i borrow a paper?" Yujin asked again, Minjoo didn't bother and gave a paper.

 

"Unnie, can i borrow an eraser? I think I've messed up" she asked again making Minjoo stands up again.

 

Yujin keeps scribbling happily on her paper

 

"Unnie--" She was about to ask again when Minjoo stopped her from irritations. She was busy playing her guitar earlier, not until Yujin showed up.

 

"Yah, Ahn Yujin." She called out and Yujin cheekily smiled to her.

 

"Unnie, can i borrow your heart?" Yujin said.

 

"No, can i have it and give mine to yours?" She said confidently reaching her face to Minjoo's and stopped when their faces are in inch.

 

Yujin backed out and handed Minjoo the paper and pencil to her.

 

"This paper here means You and the pencil is Me." She pointed.

 

"What do you mean?" Minjoo confusedly asked.

 

Yujin giggled. "It means, you are the paper in my life and i am the pencil. This eraser here is nothing but a piece of obstacle." She threw the eraser elsewhere.

 

"In short" she shortly said, flipping the paper.

 

"I wanted to be part of your life. This heart here is mine and you are the paper. It's ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter