Job Hookup

Beyond the Boundaries

Sorry, I change my mind. xD I can't write in first person POV so this will be in third person POV. (: Just a heads up! ^-^

 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Savvy was busy jotting down some notes that were written on the board. She took a short glance over at her best friend, Yoo Min, and realized she wasn't paying attention one bit. Yoo Min was impatiently tapping her desk with her pencil, her eyes bearing down on the clock. Time was going by slowly for her and she let out a sigh. Savvy passed a note to her so that they won't get in trouble. Yoo Min carefully unfolded it, trying not to make a lot of noise.

 

" If you stare at the clock,

time will be even slower. ^_~ "

 

Yoo Min looked over at her friend and she was continuing her note-taking. She sighed and did the same. After writing one sentence, she got bored and doodled along the margins of her notebook. Minutes ticked by and the bell rang. Everyone gathered all their things and dashed out the door. Savvy started packing as well while Yoo Min was rushing, some items dropping in the process. "Yoo Min, why are you rushing?", she asked her friend curiously. Yoo Min turned toward her with a smile and got jumpy. "My cousin is coming over today with a few of her members! Eeep! Come on and hurry up, you snail!" Savvy stuck out her tongue and picked up her packing speed. Just when she was about to click her knapsack closed, her arm was grabbed by a super-fast Yoo Min and they were already out in the parking lot.

-

Yoo Min bursted through the door and threw her stuff down on the ground. Savvy followed behind her and took the key out of the slot on the door. She closed it and tossed the key at her best friend who was taking many deep breaths on the ground. Savvy raised a brow. "Unnie, I told you to walk and you shouldn't leave the key hanging out of the slot. YoonA's not even here yet and you look like you have an asthma attack." Yoo Min sat up, still taking deep breaths, and held her finger up. "Shut up. I know I shouldn't have rushed." Savvy shrugged and went upstairs to Yoo Min's room to set her stuff down. She grabbed some clothes and hopped into the shower.

 

After she showered, she went downstairs and met up with Yoo Min, YoonA, Taeyeon, and Sunny. Sunny, who was wrapped warmly in a few layer of clothes plus a scarf, was shivering and gave Savvy a look. "How do you wear sweats and a tank top in the freezing winter?!" She shrugged and plopped down next to her. "I dunno. I just can."

 

"It's just to her advantage for coming from the northern part of America AND for being born in the winter", Yoo Min reported. Sunny glared at her and looked away. "But dongsaeng, it's still fall", YoonA replied with a cheeky smile as she poked Yoo Min's arm. "Someone doesn't know her seasons", Taeyeon added with a chuckle. Yoo Min gave her a smack and she winced and rubbed her arm. Savvy brought her legs up to her knees and rested her chin on them. "So what's your schedule for the week, Taeyeon?", she asked curiously. "We're preparing for our SM Town concert this week."

 

Yoo Min sighed. "I need a job."

 

"Min, we already heard you", Savvy commented. It resulted in her being hit by a pillow that was thrown by the job-needy girl. YoonA brightened up. "Ah, I know! There's a working job available for 2 more girls!" Yoo Min and Savvy got up to her face with hopeful looks. "What?!"

-

Savvy and Yoo Min's jaws dropped as they read the header posted on top of a door that they were standing in front of. They turned back around to the 3 disguised SNSD girls. "DBSK'S MAKEUP ARTISTS?!" YoonA nodded with a bright grin on her face. "Uh-huh! It'll be amazing! You can do it!" Yoo Min jumped up and down and glomped her cousin. "You're amazing! I can't wait to work for DBSK!" Savvy, on the other hand, was quiet and had no comment to make. Sunny took a glance at her and pulled her scarf down a little so that wasn't covered. "Savvy, what's wrong?" Savvy looked at her and noticed the other girls looking at her as well. She shrugged. "I'm not a fan of DBSK." They gave her astonished looks and Yoo Min shook her best friend. "How are you not a fan of DBSK?!" Savvy pried Yoo Min's hands off her shoulders. "I just don't know them. That's all. I never said I was an anti."

 

"Next!"

 

The SNSD girls shoved the two younger girls into the room. Savvy and Yoo Min looked up and saw the DBSK members sitting at a table. Their eyes pierced right through theirs as they slowly walked over and sat down.

 

"Hello. I'm Jung Yunho, DBSK's leader." He smiled and offered his hand out. They each shook it. Yoo Min was secretly giggly inside that she touched her bias's hand. Savvy looked at her with a weird look and Yoo Min looked down.

 

Throughout the entire interview, it was filled with some laughter and fun while Savvy was calm. Yoo Min was hyper and jumping off the walls, leaving Savvy shaking her head in disapproval. Jaejoong wasn't pleased as well. Savvy got up out of her seat and sat down in a corner, watching her best friend fool around with her favorite band. Jaejoong noticed and took a quick glance at the others before making his way over to Savvy, who was looking through a magazine. She looked up when she felt some pressure next to her. "Uhh can I help you?", she asked, trying not to sound rude. "Why are you over here alone?", he asked curiously. She closed the magazine and laid it on the table as she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I'm honestly not a fan so I don't have anything to say, no offense." Jaejoong looked at the ground and rested his chin on his palm with his elbow resting on his thigh. 'Lee Savvy... not a fan of DBSK?' A smile slowly appeared on his face. "So.. you DON'T like us?"

 

She shook her head. "I can't say. It's just neutral." She straightened up and gave him a warm smile. "But maybe this will be an oppurtunity to get closer to each other." Jaejoong cracked a smile and nodded. He held out his hand. She took hold of it but because of the cold temperature and Jaejoong's static-y sweater, they literally felt some sparks and immediately yanked their hands back. That caught the others' attention and Yoochun had a smirk on his face. "Yo Jaejoong hyung, felt some sparks already?" The others got into a laughing fit, leaving Savvy and Jaejoong blushing their cheeks off. Yoo Min gave her friend a thumbs-up and Savvy just looked away and stared at the wall.

 

'This will be a perfect time together', Jaejoong and Savvy's thought unintentionally crossed into their minds.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sorry for the long update. It's exam week and.. yeah. :3 Comments are ` ;