Found

Fragile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stood at the corner of the street, looking down at my feet while my fingers are playing the hem of my sweater as I try to get myself back to my senses. People are just passing by, the others are giving me looks like I'm out of my mind.

 

It was all silent until a deafening noise echoed throughout the street. "Get the fck out of there, young man!" the man at the driver's seat shouted. I blink as I look at him and then the people around me. I immediately bowed as an apology and I bring myself to the sidewalk with shaking feet.

 

How did I get here? I thought to myself. All I can remember is that I ran away from home. The home that I'm living with my boyfriend. I then smiled to myself as I remember all of our happy moments together.

 

I remember how he would hold my hand tightly while both of us are crossing the lane as if he is afraid to lose me. How he would hug me tight during cold lonely nights, letting me know how much he wanted to protect me. He would shower me with tender kisses that never failed to make me happy and contented. To make it simple, he was my love, my home and my happiness.

 

 Warm tears are forming again. I keep asking myself how did we end up being like this. Smiles that were placed with sad memories. Kisses and hugs that turned into hatred... and love that became toxic.

 

Droplets of water are now falling on the ground but too far to be my tears. I look up at the dark sky, confirmi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter