Boy In Luv

The Truth Untold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in 1995, born a little girl named Y/N. On the day of her birthday, there’s a one-year-old boy who is fascinated by the newborn, his name is Jung Hoseok. He’s visited the little girl with his parent because their parents are friends. The little boy saw the newborn baby girl in her crib. His eyes are sparkling with excitement, he felt his heart is warming up by the sight of her presence.

“His eyes are sparkling.” said the mom’s girl. The four of them were talking until she noticed the little guy who is sitting in his mother’s lap on the side of the bed hospital and looking curiously to the crib where the newborn is. He looked so fascinated.

“Hoseok, do you want to touch her?” asked the lady. He tilted his head because he couldn’t understand what she’s trying to say to him and he couldn’t answer her properly cause he’s just a baby too.  Then she asked her husband to brought her baby to her hand because she’s still in the hospital bed and couldn’t get up properly after the surgery. He put her little body to her mom and then she brought the newborn closely to him, then his mother brought his hand close to them. When their hands meet the baby girl squeeze his index finger, and when that happened he’s smile.

And that was the reason why he loved to smile, a bubbly little boy was born the same day as that girl, she touched his heart like nobody else. The two of them grow up beside each other and make an impact on each other lives from then on. Until they became childhood friends in their high school years.

Spring 2011

The little girl became a cheerful high school girl, she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter