Special Chapter

Short Escape
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, what's my schedule for next week?" Jieun asked Hanteo, her long time manager. 

"You have to shoot for your comeback music video on Monday, photoshoot on Tuesday, CF shoot on Wednesday, and first script reading for your new drama on Thursday." Hanteo showed Jieun his ipad so she could look into it herself. 

"Hmm.. How about Friday to Sunday?"

"Have you forgotten already? You practically begged me to give you a 3 day vacation this month. Do you know how hard it is to arrange that, considering how pack your schedule is?" He rolled her eyes at her. 

Jieun mouthed an 'oh' after she realized that she actually did asked him, or begged him for that matter. She almost forgot, because she was too busy this past few weeks. She was smiled inwardly just by thinking about her plan. 

"I know what you're thinking, Lee Jieun, and I'm happy for you. You deserves that, both of you does." He sighed. "But please, please be extra careful, okay? I'm still not ready to handle a dating rumor with a worldwide superstar." He took back the ipad from her hand and patted her shoulder.

"Thank you, oppa!" Jieun smiled genuinely. 

The smile still plastered on her face even after her manager left. She was so happy just by thinking that she can finally meet Jungkook.

Jungkook was on a tour with s and it's been a two months since she last saw him. Even though he would always text her, call her, and even face time her when he wasn't busy, it still wasn't enough and she still miss her Kookie dearly. 

That's why she had been planning this surprise for a while. She remembered how she was sitting anxiously in front of her laptop just to buy the ticket to BTS's concert the first second it release. She knows very well how competitive it is to get their concert's ticket, it felt like a hunger games. 

She was ready to ask Yoongi or Namjon for a favor if she didn't success to get the ticket. Even though it would be so much easier to ask them in the first place, but she knows how loose lip they could be and she didn't want them to mess up her surprise like the last time they did during Jungkook's birthday party. Fortunately she managed to get the ticket by herself and she was also lucky enough to get the best seat. It was on the front row, and she could already imagine Jungkook's face when he sees her. 

Sometimes, she was surprised herself that she would go to this length for Jungkook. She still remembered clearly the first time Jungkook muster up the courage to talk to her, it was around a year and a half ago. He was stuttering a lot at that time, and she found it rather cute. But now that they're together, he wasn't hesitate to or make fun of her. She didn't mind though, in fact she always enjoy her little banter with him.

Actually, she already heard the rumors through out the year that the BTS maknae was a big fan of her even before he talked to her, but she never gave that much thought, after all he's not the only male idol who admitted that they're a fans of her. 

Honestly it was awkward at first, but soon she realized how charming he was and she couldn't stop herself from noticing him more and more. 

They started to keep in contact after that and she was surprised at how compatible they were even though he was 4 years younger than her, and she usually never interested in younger guy. But the way Jungkook looked at her with eyes full of admiration and adoration, it made her heart flutter uncontrollably. 

She was never intrigued by a celebrity fanboy before, Jungkook was the first. Fortunately everything went smoothly after that and they ended up dating. They even went on a vacation together to Germany, one time

In the end, Jungkook was indeed successful at stealing Jieun's heart and she wants him to keep it forever if possible. 

---

It was the D-day.

It was Jieun first time traveling alone. Many of her fans probably already know this, but she has a quite serious direction blindness. She's so bad at navigating that if there's no one there to lead her way, she may get lost right away. 

That's why her manager was very worried and insisted to accompany her, but she stubbornly refused. She wanted her manager to get his holiday as well and spend more time with his girlfriend, she knew how much he needed it. 

The plane landed safely in New York. The airport was so huge that she kept on loosing her way. Asking someone for directions is also useless, because she was still confused. But after so many attempts at turning around at different places, she finally managed to get herself a taxi to get to the hotel. 

Jieun finally arrived at the hotel, and it was the same hotel that the BTS stay at. She tried hard not to sound too suspicious when she asked Jungkook where he and s stay. Fortunately he didn't seem to give it much thought and just answered her question nonchalantly. 

She didn't get to be in the same floor as them though. Apparently, it was full booked for their safety purpose. So she ended up with a room one floor below them, and she was quite satisfied with it.

She was tired after a long flight and getting lost, but still excited just the same since she would meet her Kookie soon. 

---

The concert will start at 5 pm, so Jieun still have 3 hours left before the concert. But she decided to go to the venue earlier so she can stroll around the place. She just hope that she won't get lost.

She decided to wear an all black outfit and also a face mask, just in case people would recognize her. The fans probably would go ape if they saw IU at BTS's concert. 

When Jieun arrived at the venue, she was taken aback by how crowded the place already was. She just realized that BTS's popularity was really out of this world. 

She strolled around and ate a little bit since she hadn't eat lunch earlier. She was glad that she didn't get lost, though. In the end she decided to just stayed in the area, it'll be a bummer if she get lost and won't be able to attend the concert because of her stupidity. 

She roamed her eyes around the places, then saw a booth that sell BTS merchandise such as ARMY bomb, banner, and other stuff. 

"How much is this?" Jieun pointed at Kookie's banner. 

"It's only $5." The seller answered. 

"I'll get one of this and this." Jieun choose one of the Kookie's banner with the cutest picture of him and one ARMY bomb. 

After paying the seller, the friendly seller wished Jieun a good time at the concert and Jieun waved at her in return.

She went straight to the VIP gate and one of the bodyguard who was in charge there seemed to recognize her immediately. Turned out he was Kookie's personal bodyguard. He volunteered to accompany her to her seat. 

"It's so nice to see you here, Miss Lee. I wish you a good time and enjoy the show." 

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter