Afraid of Love

사랑이 두려워 (Afraid of Love)

“I am back!” Sehun shouted into the dorm not caring if the other member was already sleeping.

 

He was intoxicated after a late night drinking session alone at the small eatery shop that was not far from their dorm. Luhan was the only one wake at that time, waiting for the maknae to return home. He was worried about the maknae and being the eldest in the group made he feel responsible for making sure he returned back safely.

 

Luhan quickly went over to support the drunken maknae who was having difficulties balancing.  The moment they came into contact, Se hun could feel the coldness against his burning skin.

 

“Aish, why did you drink so much? Don’t you remember that you are still not 18 yet?” Lu han reprimanded the younger one.

 

The older one managed to help him up on his bed without breaking anything or waking anyone up.  Looking at how drunken Sehun was, he let out a heavy sigh. He did not understand what was wrong with the maknae these few days. 

 

They used to talk about everything in the world but recently Sehun seems to be avoiding him. He tried his best to grab hold of every chance to start a conversation with him, but the maknae would just answered with one or two words and make up an excuse to leave.

 

Perhaps the problem was the or the difference in their nationality. 

 

He really does not know what else he could do to save their friendship. There was not much time left for him to do anything, he was going overseas soon for their debut. He had absolutely no idea when will they meet again.

 

Luhan’s fingers gently trace the outline of Sehun’s face. He will definitely miss him a lot. Things will be different without him by his side. Sehun groaned suddenly, the after effect of getting drunk was making him uncomfortable. 

 

The older one quickly went out and got a wet towel. He gently wiped his face with the towel, hoping it will make him feel better. Sehun opened his eyes a little and saw Luhan’s worried face up close to him. 

 

How long has it been since the last time he had the chance to look up at him so close?

 

Sehun was actually still half sober despite drinking many cups of Soju. The maknae did not push his hands away. He stayed still and studied his exquisite features. Sehun was trying his best to crave it deep in his heart because after their debut, they will be 956 kilometres apart from each other.

 

He stubbornly tried to get used to the days of not having him around by avoiding him. But he could not. He always ended up hiding somewhere looking at his hyung. How is he going to survive without him? 

 

Sehun cannot imagine it.

 

When Luhan was about to leave, Sehun held on to his wrist. He did not want him to leave yet. The maknae selfishly wants him to stay here with him for a while more. He wants to be wilful for the last time.

 

“What’s wrong?” Luhan asked with a gentle voice.

 

“Don’t leave.” Sehun muttered back in reply.

 

“I will be back soon.” The older one gradually removed his hands away and left him alone in the room.

 

As the door to the room shuts, Sehun whispered softly to him, “我爱你.”

 

I will stay here, even if I can't love you.
Even from far away, I will still love you.


.

我爱你 means I love you.