Jiyong and the Ruined Plans

Mr. Brightside

Foreword!

Hiiii this is only like a teaser?? For the feels of the story. It's not at all relevant to the plot but it will show you how I plan to write the story,,,,which is ONLY fluff, comedy, and :3 maybe the story wouldn't be in chronological order? I don't know yet but I already have a idea in mind. ^_^ 

Alsoooo this is like a gift for all of my readers whose soul was tired over all the angst I've been writing ever since hehe I hope you do enjoy this little fluffy break! :))

Alsoooo apologies if this isn't formatted. I literally just copy paste this from my cellphone. I'll format it once I got to my laptop 

 

**Author's Note!**
I'm sad so I decided to write a fluffy fic,,, and this seems like the best place to start since a lot of you seems keen on reading this! :)

Support important note! None of the other interactions would be romantic, this fic main and only romantic pair is Nyongtory. Do not be fooled by Jiyong and Seungri's idiotic nonsense, all the other interactions will fall under brotp or sibling fun. :D

Also, I'm removing the between Bigbang members and iKon. I'm a huge fan of iKon so I'm dragging them into this mess. Hanbin (BI) is only 2years younger than Seungri and debuted 2-3 years after Bigbang.

Also, YGX is not handled by Seungri in this verse. He's just great friends with them, as with the canon. Hahaha

**

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some Bar in Seoul.

 

Seungri grunted as he sees his leader flirting (AGAIN) with one of the ladies. He gulped down his vodka like water (is he becoming more and more russian? Who knows? Who cares). Not Jiyong that is.

"Did the bartender tell you that's not water?" Glory asked amused by his side.

Seungri rolled his eyes. He ordered for a refill.

Glory laughed and put his arms around Seungri, his best friend in the whole world (don't tell the other DJs that) and patted him in the back. "Told you, we shouldn't drink in Jiyong's favorite place."

DJ Danu, as he preferred to be called, snickered by the other side. "As if this dude could stay ten seconds away from his," he snapped his hands together and fluttered his eyelashes, "hyung~" he mocked Seungri.

Seungri grunted and finished his drink in retaliation.

"Hey! That's mine! I paid for that you selfish prick!" Danu yelled as he batter Seungri playfully.

Seungri grinned his smug smile, "Sorry. Too drunk to notice."

"Too drunk my , more like lovesick," Danu fight back.

Seungri didn't answer and spent more of his time watching Jiyong flirt his way through half of the women population. Who could even resist his charm? G ing Dragon, the ing manual for kPop singers. Too many times he fantasized going over to his hyung,

*pulling his shoulders back and kissing him. Pushing him back in that sofa, dropping to his knees, and the life out of him*

"And here we have Seungri, fantasizing about giving his hyung a ," Glory narrated by his side.

Seungri blushed but didn't deny. He *was* technically fantasizing about giving his leader a .

"Come on, Seungri. Why don't you just confess?" Glory asked, putting another much needed drink on his friend.

"Yeah, it's not like he'll reject you," Danu said by his side. "I'm pretty sure the guy is just as gone for you."

Seungri looked at him as if he was the Vatican Pope and Danu just told him that God isn't real. "Are you serious?" He pointed at Jiyong, "Look at the guy! He's as straight as an arrow!"

Danu rolled his eyes. "If you don't want to, then just hook up with Glory."

Glory bursted out his drink and drenched Seungri in it.

"Gross Glory!" Seungri complained, face drenched in drink and spit.

Glory looked so horrified by the idea he didn't even look slightly embarrased sprouting his drink at his friend. "Danu are you out of your mind?!"

Danu looked so amused by the whole event. He gave Seungri a tissue as a compensation. "Its an idea ," he shrugged.

"Yeah, a stupid one." Seungri complained. He just dried his face.

Glory turned to him with his apologies, finally realizing what he had done. "I'm so sorry we're friends with this guy."

Danu shrugged, "I'm lit. Shut up."
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Meanwhile~~

"Okay, he's seriously checking you out," Kiko said by Jiyong's side. She just came back from her modeling trip in Korea and decided to have drinks with Jiyong, for old times sake.

Currently, Jiyong was sitting with her and a few of her friends she brought with her (more like they insisted to meet the Great G Dragon once Kiko slipped that she was friends with the dude).

Jiyong grunted but plastered a fake smile on one of Kiko's friends. "Shut up, he's talking with just his friends."

Don't look. Don't look. Don't look---

Who is Jiyong but a man gone for his maknae. Of course he'll take a sneak peek.

And Seungri was having drinks with Glory. Great. ing Great.

Glory is Seungri's "friend". But Jiyong doesn't trust the guy. Why? Is Glory some secret criminal that YG took in? No, of course not, the guy has a clean record. Then why?

Cause Glory is an openly gay individual.

Yes. South Korea had long since gone from its prejudice against gay people. Well, there's still some left, but mostly are more accepting and okay now with it.

Glory was one of the few who took the risk and outed himself.

Jiyong hated his freedom. *And* his position -- with his ing arms around Seungri, giving him drinks??

He heard a light crack and realize that he must have been gripping his glass a little too hard.

Kiko, the ever smug bastard, merely laughed at his expense. "You know, the guy likes you right?"

Jiyong rolled his eyes. As if.

Seungri was one of the few people who gives zero s about what k netizen tells about him. He had a scandal before with some lady and he didn't even bat an eye, merely used it as an opportunity to strengthen his "I'm an adult now" image. While Jiyong broke down when he got accused of plagiarism.

And who took care of him best? Seungri that's who.

If Seungri like *like* him, he'll already make his move. If he's gay (Jiyong has an aching suspicion that he's bi at least), he would've kissed him by now,  or at least gave him a .

He had tried many times to get his maknae drunk enough to try and him. But alas, all his plans failed because Seungri either has too much self control (because let's face it, Jiyong knew that he's irresistible when he's not even trying. And when he's *trying*, really trying? You bet your even the Prime Minister would risk his position just to touch him) or he's really not interested.

Jiyong thinks ten years of unsuccessful plan is the universe telling him something.

So he drank more of some of Kiko's friends offered. "Yeah, no."

Kiko looked so offended being told wrong. "Oh come on! The guy's been staring at you for hours now! You can't be this obtuse. Plus I've heard from TOP that you both basically have a ship name."

"Oh! Nyongtory?" Her friends ask. And they laughed, giggled, and ing fangirling over the ship name.

"Hai! Hai! I have proof! Video proof from friend!"
"Yes me too! Do you follow--"
"Hai! Me too! I follow--"
"Oh my god, nyongtory is so canon"
" when has it been never?"
"Sou desu! I'm sorry nyongtory God-sama for insulting you!"
"Sumimasen yaaaa"

Then they laughed all together. Like ing hayenas.

Jiyong looked like he wanted to throw drinks at all of Kiko's friends. While Kiko looked like she'll happily supply him with it.

"So, why don't you just hook up with him? You know, test the waters?" Kiko spoke like a character from a movie.

Its ridiculous. Jiyong's life choices for friends is so ridiculous.

"Yeah? And destroy a decade of friendship?"

Kiko rolled her eyes. "Please. As if you can't blame it on alcohol. Alcohol solves a lot of problem, my friend."

Jiyong grunted by took a drink. He hadn't tried that to be honest. He was hoping all the while that Seungri will be the one to lose control.

Guess there's a first for everything?