Final.

HAPPIER

Siyeon decided to stroll around the park wanting to get some fresh air and getting ideas for her new song. It's the 29th of August. Her song needs to be release next month but she felt like there's something wrong and she wants to relax to let it go.

 

She stood in front of a stall looking at the different flavors of ice cream. She remembered someone who likes ice cream. 

 

"Siyeon?." Making Siyeon looked up seeing a familiar face. She smiled when she realized that he still remembered her. 

 

"Hello. How are you?." She greeted the ice cream vendor.

 

"I'm doing great. How are you? And why are you alone where's Bora?." The ahjussi asked looking behind her thinking that Bora might be hiding behind the girl.

 

Siyeon's memories all came back when she brought Bora to the ice cream stall when they finished promoting their new song. Their first ice cream date.

 

She smiled back. "Our band disbanded last year ahjussi. I'm still a singer but now I'm on my own." She said. 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that I guess you really had a hard time from the disbandment." The ahjussi said. 

 

"It's okay. I'm doing well now." Siyeon answered. 

 

When Dreamcatcher disbandend she felt her world turning into dust making her depress which results her to went to therapy sessions and made her write songs to let her feelings go.

 

"The usual?." The ahjussi asked. Siyeon nodded at him. She sat down on the chair which is also part of the stall. You can eat the ice cream and watch the people who's having fun on the park under a beautiful sunny morning. 

 

"Here you go pretty girl." An ice cream was slide in front of her bringing her back in her senses. 

 

"Thank you." She smiled as the vendor went back to his stall. 

 

Siyeon started eating her chocolate ice cream her favorite flavor. She paid for the ice cream and walked around the park when she saw someone who's she's been missing since then. 

 

"Bora." She whispered as she looked at the girl who's smiling from ear to ear next to someone who's face is not familiar to her. 

 

They were hugging and all smiles they were in their own world. Siyeon felt a tear escape her eyes. She immediately wiped it and turned around walking away from the sight. 

 

It's been a month since she and Bora broke up they had a very healthy relationship when their relationship started to be uncomfortable. She knew that there was something or someone who entered their relationship. 

 

"She's happy now Siyeon." She told herself as she remembered the sight a while ago.

 

The next day she and her friends had planned to go to the bar they usually go. She just wore simple clothes shirt pants and shoes. She met with her friends outside the bar and entered the bar together. As usual one of her friends got the VIP room. 

 

Siyeon excused herself and went to the bar and ordered a shot of vodka. She looked around watching the people with their partners chatting and all. The bar door opened that made it caught her attention revealing Bora in a simple clothes too still looking pretty as always. She watched Bora roam her eyes around and when the girl saw the person she's looking for she smiled brightly and walked over to the table. 

 

The guy stood up and pulled out the chair for Bora once Bora sat down the guy whispered something making Bora laugh and slap him lightly on the shoulder. She just watched them seeing their smile at each other as they talk. Bora's smile was different than when she was dating Siyeon. 

 

"I miss you're smile Bora unnie." She thought. 

 

She went back to the room where her friends are waiting for her. 

 

"Siyeon what took you so long? Did a girl or a guy hit on you?." Her friends . Siyeon shakes her head.

 

"No...I just saw someone I know." Siyeon sat down and drank her beer. Her friends looked at her. 

 

"Is this someone we know?." Siyeon nodded still continue drinking.

 

"Damn girl! You're drinking it like it's water. You need to slow down before you get drunk it's still morning." Her friend said. 

 

Siyeon looked at them with no expression. Her friends knew that their friend is still moving on from Bora. 

 

"Hey Siyeon. Listen here." Her friend said moving closer to her. 

 

"We know you still haven't moved on from her but please don't forget to love yourself first. Yes it's been a month but can you try moving on? You can still meet someone you're still young. We're still young. Enjoy your life." Her friend said. 

 

"There's someone who's willing to give all the love to you just open your heart for them." Her other friend said. 

 

"Thank you." Siyeon smiled at them. 

 

She went back to her house sitting down on the chair at the corner near the bookshelf still tipsy. She reached out for a bottle which been on display on the shelf for a year. 

 

It was a bottle where she and Bora wrote on the small pieces of papers their wishes together and their plans for the future. They even planned on getting married and have a family together. 

 

She just looked at the bottle not wanting to open the lid. She looked at the couch where Bora's violet pillow is still sitting. On the coffee table in front of her is a cute elephant statue which Bora made when they were still trainees she kept it for the girl. 

 

She went to her closet and also saw some of Bora's clothes she borrowed before which became hers now. She smiled at the memories behind every object reminding her of Bora. 

 

Siyeon went back to the living room sitting on the couch reaching for her phone inside her pocket and scrolled in her photos. She saw a video of Bora. 

 

"Siyeon please ran faster! The sun is setting!." Bora ran to the shore.

 

"Unnie be careful you might trip. Your body is a fortune." Siyeon laughed behind the camera. 

 

They went to sit on a rock and they can see the perfect view of the sun and the clouds around it with the dark orange color. 

 

Siyeon zoomed the camera at the sun. "Look the sun is so pretty!...But this one's prettier." The camera zoomed out and pan to the side showing Bora. 

 

Bora smiled at the Siyeon behind the camera. "Oh! You're filming this?." 

 

"Yes. It be on our memory list. Watching the sunset together." Siyeon answered. 

 

"Let's have a beach wedding." Bora said. And the video was cut with Bora looking straight into the camera smiling. 

 

Siyeon didn't realized that she's crying just by watching the short video of their relationship. They had their first date on the beach. 

 

They were really in love with each other but faith plays with them making them broke up. She knows she don't deserve Bora. She knows that Bora deserves more. 

 

"I am still in love with you." Siyeon said sobbing and looking at Bora's face at the end of the video on her phone. 

 

 

 

 

 

Now it's been a year since Siyeon and Bora broke up. She just went back from the studio when she felt her phone vibrate inside her pocket. 

 

She looked at the phone and saw an invitation. A wedding invitation. She opened the mail and saw Bora's name and the groom's name and the date of the wedding. It will be next week. Bora sent her the invitation via email.

 

Siyeon just stared at the invitation for a few minutes. 

 

 

The day of the wedding...

 

Siyeon arrived at the venue she wants to cry at the place where she's standing when she felt arms around her back. 

 

"Siyeon-ah!." Jiu said. The leader of their group. 

 

"Jiu unnie!! I've missed you!." Siyeon hugged Jiu. "How are you? Where's Yoohyeon?." She asked. Jiu and Yoohyeon also started dating earlier than Siyeon and Bora. 

 

"Present!." Yoohyeon shouted and ran towards the two before jumping onto Siyeon. 

 

"Unnie I missed you!!." Yoohyeon said. "I missed you too Yoohyeon-ah!." Siyeon said. 

 

"Kim Yoohyeon get back down." Yoohyeon immediately got down of Siyeon holding Jiu's hand. 

 

"Let's go. We don't want to be late at the ceremony." Jiu said and the three walked to the place where the ceremony will be held. They saw Handong, Dami and Gahyeon sitting down in the front row saving seats for them. 

 

Siyeon looked around and saw quite many people maybe from the groom's side she thought. She was taken back when the priest spoke and told them to stand up as the ceremony will start. 

 

The groom starts to enter looking handsome smiling at the guests as he walked down the aisle. The groom stood up in the side facing the aisle waiting for his soon to be wife. 

 

Slow music started playing at the background and Bora entered walking down the aisle with her parents by her side. All in white gown. Smiling. Tears in her eyes as she looked at the groom. 

 

Siyeon sat near the aisle she can clearly see Bora. She is beautiful. She's witnessing the girl she loves marrying someone else not her. Smiling at Bora with tears in her eyes. 

 

Jiu held her hands as a support for her. She can feel that Siyeon's still not over Bora and watching someone you have before marry someone else will really break your heart. 

 

Bora looked at Siyeon and smiled.

 

"Thank you." Siyeon read on Bora's lips. She nodded at Bora. 

 

"Welcome." She replied back. 

 

 Baby, you look happier, you do

 I knew one day you'd fall for someone new

 But If breaks your heart like lovers do

 Just know that I'll be waiting for you