1- Effect

Her Diary || BTS AU

|* CAUTION IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH TOPICS LIKE SELF-HARM, SUICIDE, BULLYING, AND SUCH THEN THIS STORY IS NOT FOR YOU *|

*ALSO COVID-19 IS NOT THERE IN THIS (FAN FICTION'S) WORLD*

BTS' DORM; 05th MAY 2020, 12:33 pm

"BREAKING NEWS, BTS' SUGA'S SISTER, MIN SIHYUN WAS FOUND DEAD, YESTERDAY IN THE BATHTUB OF BTS' DORM WHERE SHE WAS SAID TO BE STAYING. IT IS SAID THAT SHE COMMITTED SUICIDE BY SLITTING BOTH HER WRISTS IN THE BATHTUB. WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU WHEN WE FIND MORE THINGS RELATED TO THIS SUBJECT."

Min Yoongi turned off the television and got up from the couch where all the members of the band were currently sitting down. Everyone, except Jungkook, looked up at Yoongi still gloomy from what happened yesterday as regret and guilt-filled all of them up. They all felt extremely guilty and regretful but not as much as Min Yoongi and Jeon Jungkook. Yoongi went up the stairs and into Sihyun's room. Even if she was not with them anymore they decided to leave her stuff untouched and undisturbed as they believed that it was still HER room and she was still there with them.

Yoongi stepped into the room turning on her laptop as he sat down on the chair of her study table. Memories of both the siblings flashed in front of his eyes as he tried his best not to cry but the tears still fell down from his eyes rolling down his cheek as he had another breakdown. He was surprised that he still had tears left in his eyes after crying so much since yesterday. He regretted not being there for her when she needed him the most, when she wanted him by her side, when she was suffering, when she was dying, when she was suicidal, when she was giving up, if only he knew something like this would happen then he would've never let go of her, if only he didn't make her presence for granted at the moment, if only he fixed everything when he still could've, if only he told her how much grateful he was to have a sister like her, if only he told her how much he loved her who knows she could've been right here with him not suffering, not dying, not suicidal, not crying, but happy and joyful and the ball of sunshine that she once was.

He slowly tried to calm himself down as he looked up at the laptop sitting right in front of him on the table. He went on her Instagram to read the messages in her DM.

-Hey! You're the famous girl from twitter, right? You're really y here's my no. call me sometime and we could have some fun!-

-Hii y wanna have some fun tonight? I heard you're really good in bed here's my address if you do wanna come!-

-You're Min Yoongi's sister? I'm an ARMY and to be honest I feel bad for him to have a ty sister like you you don't deserve him, you hoe. Stop making his life harder than it already is!-

-Sihyung, right? You shouldn't have done that to Yoongi he's so amazing and here you are his sister. Do you really think you have the right to call yourself his sister after that post? You're just trying to bring him down, you ! Stop trying to ruin his career, you useless ty girl!!-

Words like a , , call girl, hoe could be seen in almost all the messages making Yoongi's blood boil to 1000 degrees Celsius with anger. He wanted to rip off the heads of all the people who dared to talk like that about his sister, but he himself was no good as he never stopped those people when they said these things right on her face IN FRONT OF HIM. And the fact that all these messages were marked as READ made it no better for him. He exited and went to twitter to see the same type of messages but this time with a pic of her. Tears running down her cheek as she was held by two girls, she was wearing no bra and she was wearing no skirt while her were down to her knees while she clenched her legs together, her school shirt was pulled up. It was clear that the picture was taken without her permission rather forced as her head was held up straight to make her look up at the camera, it was clear as crystal that one of the girls held her head straight by gripping her hair pulling them down. The picture was taken in the girl's restroom of Sihyun's school and the face of none of the three girls was visible. It was clear that all the three people were girls as their reflection was visible in the mirror at the back but the face couldn't have been recognized as the two girls who held her had their back turned towards the mirror and their faces were covered and the third girl's face hid the cause of Sihyun's face that was right in front of her.

He regretted not taking an action earlier when he says this pic. He instead when to her to make her feel even worse about herself misunderstanding every single thing. He then noticed that he wasn't the only one present in the room and that there was someone behind him peeking at the laptop along with him cause the reflection could be seen but the face wasn't clear. He slowly turned his head to the side, he himself didn't know why he was so scared to look at the person's face cause somehow he was expecting it to be Sihyun. He finally looked at the person right in the eye, staring as the person stared back.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" he asked as his voice was a lot huskier and deeper cause apparently he hasn't spoken a word since the sun rose up. "I wanted to check her messages as well, Hyung," he said looking down for a second and then looking back up while his eyes glistened. Looking at Jungkook made him cry as well, as both of them had a break down right then and there. He side hugged his Hyung resting his head on his shoulder as he burst out into tears while Yoongi caressed the younger's hair while he silently balled his eyes out.

What they didn't know was that all the other members stood right by the door crying silently as well. While Sihyun sat on her bed sad to see them all crying cause of her, even if she was no longer alive she still had unfinished businesses in this world because of which her soul couldn't leave and had to stay in this world. She stood up and walked over to her study table where Jungkook and Yoongi were having a break down well more like hyperventilating. She walked over to them and hugged them, while both of them had goosebumps all over their skin. They both thought of the same thing as they both turned around just to find no one as by then Sihyun realized that it was pointless and when out the room passing right through the wall and into the living room. She sat on the couch as she just stared into empty space. She was super sad after seeing all of them cry over the fact that she killed herself. She wanted to be finally at peace but she wasn't able to do so. She never thought that her death would affect anyone THIS much. She did feel kinda happy but she definitely didn't know it would affect them this much.

She never thought that her absence could affect someone.