You made everything easier

Colors

It has been a week after that incident, Yuqi goes back to work and finds out from Soyeon that Minnie has quitted the job and Soyeon seems to be putting the blame on her. Well, she is not wrong actually. But the difficult part is that Soyeon wants Yuqi to sort it out and get the photographer back to work as soon as possible or else she might be losing her job too. She promises that it wouldn’t happen. Not on her watch. 

 

“Why am I here again?” Yuqi hesitates before pressing the doorbell. Standing right in front of Minnie’s apartment door made her feel like a coward. But she knows she has to set things right. After practicing her apology speech with Shuhua last night, she wishes she could spill everything without trembling hard. That is if Minnie decides to let her into her apartment. 

 

“Minnie? Are you home? I know you don’t welcome me but I am here to say sorry to you. Look, I shouldn't say those things to you. I am very sorry. I really hope I can take that back but I know the damage is done. I will understand if you choose not to forgive me but can you don’t leave the studio? Soyeon needs you. I can quit if you want me to. Please, Minnie, can you open up the door? I need to talk to you properly. I want to apologize to you, face to face, not like this.” 

 

Yuqi steps back immediately when Minnie’s apartment door swings open with a bang, hitting the wall. A emotionally distraught Minnie shows up, her solemn eyes are swollen, her hair is a total mess, unlike how she usually shows up to work. Yuqi’s heart clenches at the sight of a devastated Minnie, not knowing how to react, her words are stuck on , struggling to escape her trembling lips. 

 

Looking at a stunned Yuqi, Minnie is unhappy with the fact that the girl is wasting her precious time. Glaring at Yuqi’s face reminds her of the girl’s hurtful words again, she takes a step back and slams the door close. How she wishes not to see the girl’s face again. 

 

“No wait, listen to me!” Yuqi knocks at her door furiously after Minnie slams the door right in front of her, but there is no answer. She decides to text Minnie but she leaves her on read. She knows that she really needs to break the walls that set them apart. 

 

--------------------

 

“I wish Miyeon is here, she would know what to do.” Soyeon mumbles while picking out the vegetables carefully from her lunch. 

 

Miyeon would know what to do? What would she do if she is still here? Yuqi needs to find out about this girl named Miyeon who intertwines between her life without knowing her in person. 

 

--------------------

 

Yuqi stops right in front of the hospital. Looking at the Google Map on her phone, showing her that she has arrived at her destination. Incheon Hospital. 

 

The girl roams around the hospital hallway, stopping her footsteps at the oncology department. She manages to scoop a little information on Miyeon from Soyeon luckily. 

 

“Excuse me, miss? Do you happen to know the young girl who used to stay here? Her name is Cho Miyeon.” Yuqi approaches one of the nurses. 

 

“Who are you and why are you looking for Miyeon-shi?” The nurse, known as Miss Kwon according to her nametag. 

 

“My name is Yuqi and I am Minnie’s friend. She is not doing really well right now and I wanted to help her.” Yuqi explains herself.

 

“Ah Minnie. That poor girl.” 

 

“You know Minnie?” Deep down Yuqi squeals a little. Looks like she is in the right direction. 

 

“Yes. I’m actually the one in charge of Miyeon’s chemotherapy. She was one of my patients. I happen to know Minnie because Miyeon talks to me about her all the time. Minnie comes to visit her everyday after her work. They are really lovely and they are supposed to get married at the end of this year but Miyeon lost the battle. She couldn’t take it anymore and chose to give up on treatment.” 

 

“Give up? What do you mean?” Yuqi couldn’t understand. 

 

--------------------

 

Yuqi never feels so depressed before, her life is always full of sunshine and rainbows until today. Everything seems to make sense to Yuqi now. After all she finally finds out the reason behind Minnie’s pain. No wonder she never saw her eyes light up before, it was always sad all along, always mourning for someone. She wishes she could ease her pain but the past events had affected the Thai girl so much and what's worse is how she lashed out at her the other day at the studio. She really wants to do something for Minnie, whether or not if she is her soulmate after all. 

 

The hospital board full of yellow sticky notes catches Yuqi’s attention. It is a wall full of messages that their patients left. Some are words of encouragement wishing that they will recover, some are thank you messages for their doctors who care for them. She reads them one by one, feeling touched by the sweet messages.Yuqi spots a Minnie Mouse drawing on one of the sticky notes and diverts her full attention towards the message written next to it. 

 

Don’t be sad after I left, I will always be by your side. Miyeon loves you.

 

Yuqi’s eyes widens as she finds another sticky note with the same Minnie Mouse drawing and the same handwriting. 

 

I can’t say thank you enough for your love and care. You will always be mine. 

 

Another note. 

 

Let’s go to Disneyland for our honeymoon!

 

The girl’s heart sinks to the bottom of the sea, trying to register the amount of information she takes in from her visit to the hospital in a day. She takes down Miyeon’s sticky note furiously, wanting to show Minnie. 

 

“You can’t take that down. It belongs to us.” A child’s voice echoes in her ear. Yuqi turns around and sees a little girl standing behind her, wearing a beanie and the hospital’s gown. She smiles at the girl explaining that she wanted to show the sticky note to a friend who shares the same name with Minnie Mouse. 

 

“You know Minnie unnie? I know too and her friend Miyeon unnie! She used to be my roommate until...until...” The girl starts to sob, holding her soft toy in one arm. Yuqi pulls the little girl in her embrace, trying her best to comfort this little stranger she just met. 

 

“Sorry, Eunbin-ah. I thought giving Miyeon’s handwritten notes to Minnie might cheer her up a little. So I took it down, if that is okay for you.” Eunbin wipes the tears from her eyes and nods softly. 

 

“I have something for Minnie unnie too.” The little girl drags Yuqi to her room and starts searching for something underneath her bed. She pulls out a letter and passes it to Yuqi carefully, it seems very important to her. 

 

“I don’t have the chance to give it to Minnie unnie because I never saw her again. Can you help me to pass it to her pretty please?” Yuqi promises Eunbin to give it to Minnie and promises to visit her again some other day.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Flashback

 

Minnie feels the grip on her arm start to tighten everytime a jump scare appears onto the screen. Perhaps suggesting to watch a horror movie was a really bad idea after all, knowing how Miyeon gets scared easily even with the tiniest sound. The jumps scares aren’t helping either but the girl knows that Minnie loves horror movies so she wants to watch it with her. She just wanted to spend time with her fiancée. She knows the ghost won’t haunt her tonight knowing she has Minnie in her arms, holding her ever so tightly. She feels safe and sound. 

 

Minnie feels the grip on her arm start to tighten everytime Miyeon has to go through the treatment. She wishes she can be in her place instead. Watching her going through all the pain shatters her heart into million pieces. She wishes she can do something to stop her pain, her suffering. She prays to God everyday to take away her pain, to show her more love more than anyone deserves in the whole wide world. Minnie loves that girl way too much. 

 

Minnie remembers their first kiss. She knows Miyeon likes to stare at her whenever she is busy working on her laptop but she probably didn’t expect that Miyeon would initiate the kiss. Minnie hears the girl calling her name and she turns and receives a chaste kiss on her lips. It was soft like a feather as the touch of Miyeon lips only lingered for a few seconds. Minnie’s cheeks turn into a different shade of pink, earning sweet giggles from another girl. 

 

“Yah, you stole a kiss from me.” Minnie wasn’t complaining because deep down she is screaming inside of her head. 

 

“Well, you can always steal it back.” Miyeon pouts teasingly, pointing at her cherry lips. I mean, who can resist that? Definitely not Minnie. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Minnie tries to comfort her sobbing girlfriend at the park near the apartment they shared together. The Korean girl is beyond happy knowing that Minnie will move in with her. The thought of spending more time with Minnie gets her giddy, but right now she is crying over a dead snail she accidentally steps on. 

 

“I killed it. I didn’t mean to. I’m so sorry.” 

 

Her muffled voice and soft cries just made Minnie fall a little deeper, knowing how vulnerable and emotional her girlfriend can be sometimes. She knows she wants to protect this girl forever. Nothing can stop her. 

 

Leukemia stopped her. 

 

Being diagnosed with leukemia hits the couple real hard knowing that the girl may not live a normal life from now on. Multiple trips to the hospital became a norm to them. Needles and pills became a necessity. Miyeon knows Minnie will stay by her side when she fights the demon but deep down she wishes Minnie deserves better than this. She saw the worries in Minnie’s face when the hospital bill came in. The last thing she wanted to see is Minnie hiding her tears when she was pretending to be asleep. 

 

“I want to stop receiving treatment. I want to go home.” 

 

“Babe, what are you talking about?” Minnie looks at the girl in disbelief. 

 

“You know I won’t recover, there is no point paying all the medical bills knowing what’s going to happen in the end. I will die, Minnie. And you should know it better than anyone else.” Miyeon never ever lashes at Minnie. This was the first time, and maybe the last time. 

 

“You are not allowed to say that Cho Miyeon. Listen to me, you will not die. You will fight till the very end and the doctors will help you. And I will be here with you. I don’t want to hear anything about this anymore. You understand?” Minnie helds Miyeon in her arms tightly, letting the tears from her eyes flow freely across her face. The tremble at Minnie's voice, the warm embrace from her lover, the soft kisses on her head, the things that the girl did for her assure Miyeon to go on. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Minnie knows she’s running out of time. Which is why she is doing whatever she can to stay by her side. She wants her last moments to be filled with love and happiness only. She wants her to forget the pain and the bad memories. 

 

“The weather is really good today! Can’t wait for the summer.” Minnie says as she pushes Miyeon’s wheelchair to the hospital garden to catch some fresh air. 

 

“I want to go to the beach.” Miyeon’s voice becomes softer and weaker day by day, to the point it hurts when she tries to speak. 

 

“Of course we will go to the beach. We can have a picnic over there or do you prefer swimming? Maybe not, swimming is too tiring. But sunbathing sounds fun too. ” Minnie chuckles at herself. 

 

“But I don’t look good in a bikini.” Miyeon’s body has deteriorated so much and her hair has fallen. She is glad that she bought many beanies so she can wear a different color everyday. Even though it hurts her to do so. She knows Minnie puts the effort to wear a beanie too, to accompany her, to make her feel better. 

 

“Who said you are wearing a bikini! I don’t want other guys to stare at your body. You are mine. Remember!” Miyeon laughs at Minnie antics. But she couldn’t remember when it started that a single laugh from her can tear her body so much. She knows her time is up. It was time to let go. But can she let go of Minnie?

 

----------------------------------------

 

Minnie tugs Miyeon to bed and plants a soft kiss at the top of her head, her forehead but she skips her lips. Little did she know, Miyeon was waiting for the kiss. 

 

“You don’t kiss me anymore.” Minnie’s heart aches upon hearing that remark. 

 

“What do you mean? I kiss you everyday whenever I can.” She then initiates a peck on her lips, watching Miyeon’s lips turn into a curve. 

 

“Now go to sleep. You need to rest.” Minnie continues to tugs the blanket even though it was warm enough already. She just wants to put more care for her lover. 

 

“Do you believe in soulmates?” 

 

“Why?” Minnie sighs knowing the girl wouldn’t want to go to bed easily. It was past her bedtime yet she is still up. 

 

“I’ve never heard you talk about it before. Aren’t you curious? To meet your soulmate? To be able to see colours change in front of your world. I always wonder what the sky looks like.” Miyeon asks. 

 

“Babe, you are my soulmate. I don’t care if my vision is black and white but when I see you everything is radiant, my world is full of colours and my world is filled with your love. That is all I ever wanted.” Minnie assures the girl, while watching her heavy eyelids start to drop and a satisfied smile formed on her lips. She made her happy. Always. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Minnie signs her name on the letter which allows her to bring Miyeon home. The latter waited for this day to happen since the day she was admitted to the hospital. 

 

“I hope you understand what you are doing, Minnie-shi. Once she steps foot out of the hospital, we will not take any responsibility on her anymore. This was her choice, and we fully respect that.” The doctor explains carefully, making sure his patient’s family understands what they are going through.

 

“Yes, Dr Lee. This is what she wanted after all. I just want her to be happy. Thank you for everything. We really appreciate that.” Minnie expresses her gratefulness to her doctor, one last time. 

 

Minnie turns around and looks at the frail girl on a wheelchair smiling weakly. 

 

“Let’s go home, Miyeon-ah.” Minnie smiles again. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

It has been one full week since Miyeon left the hospital. The girl became weaker and weaker without the care of professionals but Minnie stayed by her side, never leaving her lover. 

 

“The sunset is so pretty.” It was Miyeon’s idea to stay in a place with a sunset view. She says she wants to watch the sunset with Minnie, she wants to watch the stars together. She wants to stay like that forever.

 

“Yeah, beautiful. Just like you.” Minnie never fails to compliment her every chance she gets. She wants to give her unconditional love to the girl she falls in love with. 

 

“But, I don’t look beautiful right now. I looked ugly.” Miyeon knows. She knows how her hair falls out slowly. Her drastic weight loss shatters her self-confidence. The girl felt ugly and uncomfortable being hugged by her own partner. One day, she could no longer recognise herself in the mirror. She stops looking at the mirror from that day onwards. 

 

“Excuse me, what are you talking about? You are like a goddess to me! Just accept the fact, Cho Aphrodite.” Minnie earns soft giggles and a soft pat on her shoulder from the other girl. 

 

“Babe? Can you put makeup on me? I want to do it.” Minnie could never say no to Miyeon, especially at the way her eyes lit up whenever she was asking for something. 

 

Miyeon wants to take a picture together with Minnie. She knows the Thai girl likes to take pictures, her phone gallery is full of their memories shared together, mostly pictures of the slightly older girl. 

 

Click. 

 

The flash on the polaroid blinds the girls for a second. The blurry photo turns visible and clear slowly, showing the girls smiling at the camera. Minnie realises that it has been so long since they last took a picture together, she will treasure this piece of polaroid forever. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

The sun shines brightly from the window, waking Minnie up from her sleep. She didn’t realise that both of them fell asleep on the sofa after watching Netflix. She sees Miyeon sleeping soundly next to her. She looks so calm as if nothing bad ever happened to her before. 

 

The girl shakes her body softly, calling her name to wake her up for breakfast. 

 

No response. 

 

She shakes her body with more strength, her voice mixed with fear. 

 

No response. 

 

The girl left the world peacefully, with her hands still holding onto Minnie’s. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Yuqi knows she needs to talk to Minnie again. Even if she shuts her out again. 

 

“Minnie, can you please open the door? Please we need to talk. It is about Miyeon.” Yuqi is back at this place, knocking at a door that may or may not welcome her. 

 

Minnie opens the door upon hearing Miyeon’s name escaping from the girl’s lips. Yuqi doesn’t expect Minnie to welcome her but she sees a drunk Minnie trying to hold her balance when the door opens. 

 

“Look, Minnie. I don’t want to talk to you especially when you are influenced by alcohol a.k.a drunk, but I figure I wouldn’t have the chance to come inside your house again so here goes nothing.” Yuqi is way too shocked at the state of the house. Empty beer bottles lying on the floor, unfinished bags of chips, empty ramen cups and a blanket dangling at the edge of the coffee table. She needs to help Minnie to clear this mess later or else the girl will be living in a dump. 

 

Yuqi is not sure if Minnie is aware that she just let her in because of the help of the alcohol in her body or if she has forgiven her. Most likely it’s the alcohol but that doesn’t bother her. Minnie plops her heavy body onto the sofa, accidentally knocking over a few empty beer bottles. She reaches for the can of beer and pops it open, pouring the liquid into greedily. 

 

“Girl, you gotta stop this. Stop drinking your pain away. You know it only numbs your senses but it doesn’t stop the pain. You need to let go of her, Minnie. I have something for you actually. See these sticky notes? I took it from the hospital. Miyeon left them for you.” 

 

Minnie snatches the sticky notes from Yuqi’s hand, staring at the familiar handwriting. She knows that belongs to her lover. 

 

“Miyeon gave it to me? You’ve met her?” 

 

Yuqi feels frustrated. Not knowing if it is a good time to confront her right now. She fumbles into her bag and holds the letter out to Minnie. Pulling out a letter seems to snap Minnie out of her thoughts and brings her back to her senses. Or maybe not really. Seeing no reaction from the elder girl, she decides to open the letter for her, not like a drunk girl can read anyway. 

 

“To my dearest lover, Minnie. I am sorry that I couldn’t pass this letter to you personally. I just don’t have the courage to do so. I am a coward, Minnie-ah. So, I got Eunbin to help, I hope you don’t mind. I am sorry. I know you are mad that this happened to me. But do you know that you are the best thing that ever happened to me? I love you so much, you made me fall for you so hard. You are the love of my life, my one and only, you are my soulmate. Who cares if I couldn’t see colours? Who cares about soulmates? You are my soulmate. Nothing matters more than you. So, I want you to be happy. I know you always wanted to go to Disneyland. I'm sorry that I couldn't go with you. I’m sorry that I couldn't walk the aisle with you. I’m sorry I couldn’t grow old together with you. But I'm forever grateful that you are always here by my side. I hope you will find someone who will love you as much as I do, cares for you as much as I do because that person will be by your side forever and I will be very jealous of the lucky one who gets to spend forever with you. At least my last days are still with you. And I can’t be more grateful than that.” 

 

Tears gather around her eyes, Yuqi clenches her jaw tightly. She is beyond touched at Miyeon’s words and how much love she has for the girl. She continues to read even though she sees the other girl hiding her face, curling up into a ball. 

 

“I am sorry if I feel like I don’t deserve you sometimes. It was always you taking care of me, it was always you sacrificing in our relationship. You made everything easier. The pain was more bearable when you are by my side. I feel like I held you down from chasing your dreams. So, Minnie, please would you promise one last thing with me? Please chase for your own happiness. I don’t want you to live your life with regrets, so please stay happy without me. I will watch you closely from up above or wherever I will be when the time comes. Please keep this promise and I love you forever and always.” 

 

Tears couldn’t stop flowing from Minnie’s eyes. She couldn’t control her emotions anymore, letting it take control over her body. She falls to her knees on the ground with her body shaking uncontrollably. The girl mumbles incoherent words as she chokes on her own voice. Crying is the only thing she could do. Her vision becomes blurry as Yuqi pulls her into her embrace. Minnie tears dampens Yuqi’s shirt but she doesn’t care. Yuqi knows she needs to be there for the girl.

 

It isn’t easy for Yuqi to put Minnie to her sleep. Patting her head softly to calm her emotions down. The girl needs to rest. She needs to take a break. 

 

Yuqi’s heart aches when she sees the tears staining Minnie’s face, not forgetting the swollen puffy eyes too. She finally understands Minnie. Why she lives her life as if the whole world is against her because in reality her world has turned upside down. She finally understands why Minnie hates talking about soulmates. Because she doesn’t need one, she already had Miyeon. Yuqi knows she has to be patient and she will wait for her to open up again. 

 

The younger girl helps to clean up the house but stops when she sees a cute polaroid hanging on the coffee table. She didn’t notice that when she came in earlier. She notices how beautiful Miyeon was and she notices how good the both of them looked together. Staying in the apartment is suffocating to Yuqi let alone Minnie. She sees memories of them together in every corner of the house. Every picture is a story of its own. Every corner is a sweet memory they shared together. Everything is in pairs. Two sets of dining chairs, two sets of cutleries. Two coffee mugs with their names on it. No wonder Minnie couldn't escape from reality. She needs to move on. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

Two years later.

 

It’s the most beautiful time of the year. Christmas. Yuqi calls Minnie to have lunch with her before they head to Tzuyu’s house for the Christmas party. 

 

“I’ll have the Chasu Ramen.” Yuqi decides and closes the menu. 

 

“Really? That was Miyeon’s favourite.” Minnie lets that slip across her lips. Awkward. She knows she just made Yuqi uncomfortable, watching her awkward smile. 

 

“I tell you it is really good. Make it two please.” Minnie said to the waiter who is serving their table. 

 

“Okay, I trust you on that. Oh .” Clumsy Yuqi accidentally spills some soy sauce on her shirt, to which Minnie sticks out a tongue at her, mouthing the word ‘pabo’ at the Chinese girl. Yuqi is flustered. 

 

Minnie knows her heart is always smiling whenever Yuqi is around. She knows her heart is ready to heal and open up to a silly girl named Song Yuqi. She spends more time with the girl lately. From one movie date to another dinner date. She doesn’t have to eat dinner alone anymore. Sometimes, she joins Yuqi and Shuhua at their shared apartment for game night. She enjoys her presence now, lying on the same bed with her, shoulder next to shoulder, her heart is at ease. 

 

Yuqi notices the little changes. Like how Minnie occasionally brings snacks over to her place and how she tries her best to strike a conversation with her even if it’s just about how good the weather is. It’s the little things that matters. Yuqi notices that Minnie makes the effort to be closer to her and she appreciates that, of course. 

 

Everything seems to fall back into place now. Minnie talks happier, she looks forward to meeting Yuqi and Soyeon at work. The girls make her days better. Sometimes she joins Soyeon to tease the youngest girl, knowing how easily she gets frustrated. She finds it very funny and cute too. Minnie forgets about the heavy sensation on her chest, the weight on her shoulders, she is finally free.

 

----------------------------------------

 

Gifts exchange is a must during Christmas. Everybody gathered at Tzuyu’s house for the party that everyone has been looking forward to for weeks. Shuhua playfully gives Tzuyu a mistletoe so she has every excuse to kiss her in front of everybody. As usual, Soyeon couldn’t stand the couple’s antics, or just Shuhua actually. 

 

She excuses herself from the girls and goes to pick up a phone call. 

 

“Sorry babe, I couldn’t make it to the party. I’ll make it up to you when I’m back okay? I love you. Merry Christmas.” The caller said. 

 

“So, I will see you this weekend? Pick you up at the airport at five. Merry Christmas, I love you too Soojin.” Soyeon ends the call, smiling at the caller ID. 

 

----------------------------------------

 

“Can’t believe someone got you a giraffe toy for Christmas. Now you will have I don’t know twenty of those giraffe plushies lying on your bed? Like, I don’t get how do you even sleep at night.” Minnie laughs while walking Yuqi home after the party. Since Shuhua decided to stay over at Tzuyu’s, Minnie is worried about Yuqi and wouldn’t let her walk home alone. 

 

“Hey, this plushy is really cute okay? Look at it, it’s so adorable.” Yuqi pushes the soft toy right in front of Minnie’s face, trying to annoy the Thai girl.

 

“We are here. Did you forget your keys again?” Minnie asks worriedly, watching Yuqi fumbles in her pocket outside of her apartment.

 

“Found it! Please, I am not as forgetful as you thought.” Minnie rolls her eyes at Yuqi, as usual.

 

“Thanks for accompanying me home. You should get back too, it’s getting late.”

 

“Hey, I know you’ve gotten your Christmas gift from the girls already but erm.” It feels weird watching Minnie struggling with her words. Where did the confident Minnie go? Yuqi finds it funny seeing her struggle like that, but she waits patiently for the girl to finish her sentences.

 

“There is something I always wanted to give you but I can’t find a good timing to give you. I just want to thank you for all the things you have done for me as a friend, you know you patch me up, you were there at my darkest moments, you never left. You really did a very good job as a soulmate, unlike me. So yeah. This is for you and Merry Christmas, Yuqi-yah.” Minnie chuckles nervously, handing two tickets to the younger girl while scratching the back of her head.

 

Yuqi looks at the tickets that Minnie gave her, it was two flight tickets to Beijing, with their names on it. The girl is beyond surprised at her Christmas gift. Words can’t seem to explain the happiness in her heart, she burst into tears of joy.

 

“Oh my god, thank you so much Minnie. I didn’t expect this, oh my god, why am I crying?” Minnie pulls Yuqi into a tight embrace, filling both of their hearts with warmth even though it is snowing outside. 

 

“I know it has been 6 years since you came to Korea and I know how much you missed home. So I thought maybe we can go for a getaway trip to Beijing? I have already told Soyeon about this and she agrees to let us go off for a week. Plus, you’ve been telling me how nice your hometown was, how much you missed your mom's cooking. Maybe you might want to introduce your parents to me? After all, I wanted to meet them who did such a good job raising you. Thank you for everything, Yuqi. I hope you liked the surprise.” Minnie says with the bottom of her heart. 

 

The girls stay like that for a while, with Yuqi hugging Minnie ever so tightly, whispering her ultimate gratitude into Minnie’s ear, still overwhelmed with her feelings. This Christmas, Minnie gives Yuqi something she will remember forever.

 

“Oh wait, I have something for you too.” The younger girl enters the apartment she shares with Shuhua and rushes into her room, leaving Minnie very surprised. 

 

The girl comes back not long after, pulling out two tickets again, placing it gently into Minnie’s hands. 

 

“I know you always wanted to go to Disneyland. I know you didn’t tell me about that before but deep down I know and I really hope we can go together. So, I got us two annual passes. Funny how we both got each other tickets.” Yuqi grins looking at how Minnie’s lips turn into a huge smile. 

 

“Wow I guess we are soulmates after all. We even think alike, getting each other similar presents. Thank you so much Yuqi, I really love it. Can't wait to have more adventures with you.” The girl stares at the tickets in her hands, feeling grateful for all the things she has. She has a well paid job, she has amazing friends around her and she has a wonderful soulmate she could ever ask for. Life is perfect now. 

 

“Oh, so you finally acknowledge me as a soulmate, don’t you. After two freaking years Minnie, I can’t believe you. Tsk tsk tsk.” The younger girl pretends to be annoyed, earning a playful slap on her shoulder and a big warm hug from her one and only, soulmate. 

 


 

Only when I'm with you

Colors they show through

-Lips on lips, Tiffany Young

 

--------------------

 

A/N

THE END :)

Okay guys, I just realised I made a mistake in not putting Sooshu together but come to think of it, if I were to do that, then Soyeon will be alone. And no I won’t let that happen. Thinking about the pairings in this story was a bit difficult when I was writing this but I hope you guys liked it as much as I enjoyed writing this! I couldn't think of anyone else to pair with Minnie after Miyeon other than Yuqi, so Minqi it is. I mean Minqi is pretty cute too, as they used to be roommates back in their old dorm. But I am still the biggest MiMin, SooShu and YuYeon shipper tbh haha. 

Have a good day guys!