Chapter 01

The Forgotten Memory

It's been 6 years since I stopped in showbiz to focus on my studies. I miss those times I worked with my co-artists. 

I miss those times we laugh together when shooting a scene, I miss those times we help each other in our script, I miss those times we share snacks during break time. I simply miss those times.

But one person keeps bugging my mind.  Even though how long we've been apart since my last project, I just couldn' t forget him.

I sigh as I sat on my seat, I can't prevent myself from reminiscing those times when I was 13 years old. His beautiful eyes and smile he gave to me is still clear in my head and heart.

I look at the empty seat which is along the row of the seat before mine, just beside it. I smile as I look at it, I imagine him still giving me the same stare and smile.

If only we can meet again... 


I walk home alone after classes, I immediately went straight home to do my homeworks and study. School is a bit harsh to me these days, project there, special events here, test there; unending happenings which I can't prevent. I want to relax and to travel somewhere. In Nagasaki.

I wasn't able to have a shoot there when we filmed 'Ao Haru Ride' a years ago. I only have the school scenes. I have few scenes there in the movie but it was memorable because it's the first time I fell in love.

Mizuki Itagaki... that's his name.

He is a member in a Jpop Group, M!lk. It's reasonable why he's busy and also he still do acting at the same time.

Should I just go back to acting then? In that way, I may have a chance to work again with him but... 

I promised to myself already. I will stop acting and focus in studying and on my dreams.

Yep, it's not my dream to be a celebrity, I wanted a simple life in which I can live and do everything I want freely. Being a celebrity is hard since you have to watch your every actions or else you will get bash by a thousand netizens or worst you will not be given projects anymore.

I wanted to be a chef and build my own restaurant in the future. I want to have a happy family of my own. 

I sigh, then continue my homeworks until I fell asleep.


 

Another morning was waiting for me as I open my eyes and realize its already Saturday as I checked my phone.

I forgot it was Friday yesterday, I even finished my homeworks. I yawn as I got up from my chair and decided to lie down on my bed to sleep there but was stopped when my mom opened the door.

"Airi, prepare yourself, were invited by my friend in her birthday party at Nagasaki." When I heard the word 'Nagasaki' , my eyes widen. Really? I'll be able to visit there?!

I immediately followed what my mother command. I then take a bath and prepare myself wearing just a simple dress paired with my favorite sling bag and sandal.

After all are ready, we immediately went to travel to Nagasaki. We travel there using our car, I sat near at the window, admiring the sceneries we pass by.

After how many minutes or hours pass by, we finally arrive here in Nagasaki, it was quite far from our place but it was an enjoyable ride tho. We haven't arrive at my mom's friend house but were almost there.

After how many minutes, our car stopped in front of a big house. The door is wide open and the visitors are quite many as what I have seen so far here in the car. It is a big birthday party.

Me, my mom, dad and my younger brother all went out together from the car and went together inside the house. We were notice by my mom's friends as we enter, she welcome us with a grateful look. She then hug my mom.

"Happy birthday!" Me and my family greeted her together as signalled and led by my mom.

She then guide us to the way to the buffet so that we can eat already. They were quite many visitors since some just stands while eating their foods.

I smiled when I saw the delicious foods infront of me, I put an enough amount of dishes in my plate, I include all the dishes. After putting the dishes I wanted to eat, me and my family directly look for a space to stay for us to eat.

But then my mom's friend so good, she let us sit on her beautiful couch in their living room. We then eat happily together.

Some visitors went home already, some just arrive now. I decided to go outside to have a fresh air and appreciate the nice view around the big house. My mom and dad are enjoying the karaoke inside with my brother watching and supporting them.

I then notice someone by my side just a little far from me. I then took a glance, he's looking at the sky. I then do the same, looking at the blue skies.

I then remember my movie together with Mizuki Itagaki, 'Blue Sky Ride', I smiled at my thought. I then took a glance at the boy again. He's kinda look familiar or its just me thinking it?

I shrugged off my thoughts then just continue to appreciate the beautiful sky.

"Mizuki Itagaki!" I heard someone called his name, Im sure, I definitely heard it.

I then look around to see whoever responds to the call. I see no one, The boy is still in his place also. Maybe its just my imagination.

Maybe it really is...