Delightful

The Luckiest

“Oh.. why aren’t you coming?” She spoke in a low tone while looking for the dress she should wear to the award ceremony .


“In a minute..the shooting finished later than I thought, and I get a traffic jam right now.” A man voice said as he lost his energy. 


“Be quickly.” She hung up the phone and continued looking for the dress. She also went to Men Wear spaces looking for a tuxedo. 


She touched one by one the fabric and compared the tuxedos meticulously, until she got four different tuxedos she wanted to be worn by him. After she got the tuxedos, she was back to women’s Wear spaces and found the dress she wanted, had been packed neatly by her stylist.

 
“Thank You, eonni..” she smiled at her and took a seat on the waiting room. She scrolled her handphone to kill the time while waiting her fiance.


They will attend the Baeksang Award Ceremony on Friday, but they were searching the outfit on Wednesday. ‘Aren’t they too busy to find the outfit on the last minute?’.The fiance named Hyunbin was still taking footages for a new movie, while the finacee named Son Yejin prepared for their wedding. 


They were nominated on Best Actor and Actress Category also on Popularity, and they received the news that they were confirmed as the winner for Popularity Award that made them speechless. They knew the popularity award was the category which it should be done by voting, which they almost underestimated their popularity among the nominators before. They felt touched by their fans that so- called Binjin shipper or a group of fans of Hyunbin and Son Yejin that was built a long time ago when their dating issue was first aired. 


They felt thankful and they want to repay their fans struggle on voting, they chose to attend the Award Ceremony. Son Yejin scrolled her Instagram and found tons of her photos with Hyunbin spread all over the world. The captions that filled with kind of languages she didn’t know other than English, and the photos of her and Hyunbin filled with prays that they should be married soon.

 
“Where is my tux, honey?” he opened the boutique door while losing of breathe, while she was scanning him from his head to toe. He took a seat beside her and put his head on her shoulder. “Let me take a rest in a minute.” He said while closing his eyes. 


“Have you eaten?” she said while caressing his head lightly.

 
“Anii..” he shook his head lightly.


***(())***

 

“Isn’t it pretty?” He asked her after changing his clothes with tuxedo that Yejin had chosen. 

“ It is too plain. I think there would be a ton of actors using this color tomorrow..” she mumbled while scanning him after wearing a black tuxedo on the mirror. She pouted and thought for a while. She shook her head dissatisfied. She handed him a red maroon tux to him and he went to Changing Room, on other side she walked back and forth waiting for him. 


“ What about this?” he asked after coming out from Changing Room. She approached him and they were looking his looks on the mirror again. 


“It is pretty and fit for you...but, Doesn’t it look so over for the night occasion?” she faced him from his side. 


“I think so..” He faced her and let a faint smile. 


She then handed him a navy tuxedo made by Ralph Laurens which she also picked for her dress. She then waited for him, while he was changing. He walked toward the mirror after rechanging his tux made her dropped her jaw in amusement. 


“Perfect...” she flicked her fingers. “Lets pack this!” she then waved her hand to his stylist which following him right after he came inside the boutique. “How about this, oppa?” she asked his opinion. His stylist thought about that for a while and compared with the photos he took when Hyunbin changed the last two tuxedo.


“Call~~! Let’s go with this!” Mr. Yang, Hyunbin’s stylist tossed Yejin’s hand. The worker packed Hyunbin’s tux in a minute and they left the boutique.

***(())***


They chose to reach the restaurant first to fill their tummies. They took a lowkey- korean meal’s restaurant they always went since they started dating. The restaurant wasn’t crowded enough to be called a restaurant, they first thought that the meal wasn’t good, but then they tried a bit first and actually they liked the taste. The old-style taste which matched their taste-buds, it never satisfied a new modern taste-buds. 


They ordered korean pancake, kimchi stew, and samgyetang. Hyunbin took a spoon of hot kimchi stew the owner served first. 


“Bin-ah, how about your filming today?” she said before the spoon touched his lips and acted cute while looking at him. She put her hand on his shoulder and put her chin on it.


“ As usual tired.” he said fast while looking at her with a flat face. He continued to take spoonful of stew. Realizing that he was starving, she then scrolled down her social media while waiting for her food. 


“Is your co-star goes well with you?” again she said before the spoon touched his lips. She didn’t look at him while focusing on her phone. 


“UHm .” he answered again with a flat face. He continued taking the stew on his table. 


“Bin-ah social media is scarier than I thought, how can they know that I will wore this dress?” she faced her phone in front of his face before the spoon touched his lips. 


“ Yah~.” He glared at her, and gave her a forced smile. 


“Uhh.. Mian!” she smiled ear-to-ear and continued scrolling at her phone. Hyunbin continued his delayed meal time and took a spoonful of stew. “ Bin-ah, Isn’t it better if I didn’t wore the blazer?” She disturbed his meal time for thousand times even before his spoon touched his mouth. Hyunbin crashed the spoon on the bowl and took a drink to calm him down.

 
“Yah---“ he shouted lightly then she gave him a puppy eyes smile look. “Wear the blazer.” He answered patiently to this 38-month-olds baby.


“Yaahhh.  This is an award ceremony, why should I wear the blazer, it looks strange. Yaaahhh~~!” she became sulky and begged to him with her hands clap in one cutely. They started their small quarrel because of blazerin the middle of dining.


“Andwae—“ her torso faced her and talked with a soft voice. His hand rubbed her hair softly.


“Just dress. Actually I am the one who would wear. Why should I ask other?.”She put his hand away from her hair. She also questioned her action. Suddenly, her lips turned into smile and she avoided his look. At the time, the owner of restaurant served the samgyetang infront of her. “Wahh...it looks tasty!”she took a spoon in a second and took a spoonful of stew. 


“Yahh~~wear the blazer” Hyunbin frowned at her, but she continued enjoying her meal ignoring him. 


“Euuuuhmmm masitda.” She mumbled in happiness. After seeing her enjoying her meal, Hyunbin took a spoon of him and spoon the almost cold kimchi stew that served first.”You should try this, it is very delicious.” she said in sincere even before the spoon touched his lips for 378498577X. 


“YAH~~ Son Yejin.” He lost his temper because of her.


***(())***

The Award Ceremony started but Hyunbin pouted. The fact that Yejin took off the blazer on the van without he knew, annoyed him. They decided to go by themselves to avoid another commotion about their rumour. He knew after entering the aula seeing her sat with that backless dress and it was getting worse because the guy named Haein came to her to get in a conversation. He took a seat beside her, that was separated for about 1 m because of corona. They couldn’t get a good conversation and he took his phone to get a chat with her. 


Son Yejin saw him came and gave her eyesmile knowing that she annoyed him with her dress.’ He always saw her without anything on her, why make a commotion about the dress?’ She thought that she wouldn’t slay the ceremony if she put on the blazer. 


The whole time he couldn’t let his lips rest. He pouted for the whole ceremony. He couldn’t take an overboard action toward Yejin that might spread their rumour again tomorrow. The media was scariest thing for them to handle with. 


The message he sent wasn’t replied by her, instead she was all smiling when looking at him. She should behave when she didn’t do what he wants. The time her eyesmile met him , he took his handphone and pointed at the screen that meant she should look to her phone. 


Right after she opened the phone, Bin’s name appeared on the screen with a message. 


“Be careful at home, you might get some punishments !” he texted her. 


“🙂🙂🙂” she replied with same emoticons without a word. He was typing in a second after the message was sent make her chuckled, if they weren’t on an award ceremony she might be rolling on the floor while laughing at him. She guessed that he would start replying with ‘YAH’. 


“YAH Son Yejin!!”she chuckled after read them and put the phone beside her. She avoided his eyes in purpose, because she might laughed at his funny expression for the whole ceremony.


There was time when they were called for winning popularity awards. They went up to the stage while Yejin still acted normal and Hyunbin too. There were cameras shooting at them . Hyunbin couldn’t take his eyes out her. He felt unsafe seeing her wearing those high heel. The cables got him a heart attack and when she started walking on the stairs he held his breathe. He finally can exhale his breathe when Yejin safely arrived on the stage. 


They accepted the trophies and gave some speech. 


“Thank you for the supports that were given to us. Thank you for oversea’s fans who would gladly vote us for days, it touched us so much. Thank you so much!” she said while smiling with her eyesmile’s signature. It made him who stood beside her smiled ear to ear showing his deep dimples. 


“Thank you for this award that fans had given to us. I am sorry I couldn’t give this thropy to the fans who were willingly to vote on us for days. It was touching and also give me a burden that the trophy couldn’t be given to all the fans who had supported us for these times. We will come for another project in the future and we will work hardly. Thank you.” The aula filled with big applauses from the audience. Their sincere speech had perfectly delivered to their sincere fans.


***(())***


Son Yejin arrived at her home first and reached for the bedroom to change her outfit first. She took a seat on the dressing table and cleaned up for her makeup. The ‘door password was being clicked voice’ was heard by Yejin, ‘that must be him’ she chuckled. He should go to his agency first to solve something first before he decided to go home. 


“Yah-Yejin-ah.” His head peek out from the door and looking at her on the mirror. 


“Why?” she said in a cute voice to . 


“Tteokbokki “ He said with a flat emotion.


“Whaaa tteokbokki “ she squeaked happily, but then he left her to the kitchen. Thats him, he even know what she wanted even she didn’t ask. The late night snack she always craved for after work. 


“Yahh,~~Are you still mad at me??” she shouted at him and followed him to the kitchen. She smiled ear to ear reaching to the kitchen, but then she shocked to the tuxedo and tie he had thrown to the sofa carelessly. “Yaah be careful this is expensive. Even it wasn’t sponspored you shouldn’t throw it carelessly like this!” she babbled in horror and took the tuxedo. She wagged it with her hand.

Hyunbin was just looking at her while chewing tteokbokki he brought in the dining table. She took the tuxedo and save it with her dress. 


She was back and took a chopstick in the kitchen and joined him munching the night snack she always craving for. The spicy thing before bed was extremelly got her attracted to Tteokbokki.


“Yah still angry with me?” she said leaned her body on him.

 
“Heuh.”he exhaled his breath in sarcastic way. She was busy with her tteokbokki and her hand hold his hand and brought it to her cheek. 


“Angry?” she winked on him and ended it with her eyesmile. 


“Yah.. what did Haein say to you?” he faced her who was sitting beside him. She smiled knowing that all this way he was still jealous to him.


“ Isn’t our Bin-nie jealous?” she .


“Yah..answer me..” he whined at her. She just smiled and took the last bite of tteokbokki and chewing it thoroughly 

 
“ahh I am full.” She mumbled and faced him. She then his lips which got dirty with the tteokbokki sauce  


“Yah mwoya?” he said in surprise. 


“Let’s get a shower, Bin-nie!” she while touching his chest with her little finger which redened his face. He let out a slight smile and gave her a questioned look.


“What do you mean?” he stuttered his words and scratched his back neck in nervous.


“Punishment??” she gave him a blink. 


***(())***

 

He laid on the bed while Yejin prepared the mask for him. They got a shower by themselves and ended lying on the bed. Yejin had put on her headband and put the mask on him. 


“Is it punishment?” he said disbelied and sighed, while she giggled on him.


“Yah you had your make up on, you should clean it thoroughly. You are artist and you should treat your skin as good as it should be, understand?” she took another mask and put it on her face. After she put on her face, she laid on his sprawled arm and set the alarm for 15 minutes to go.

 
“You shouldn’t get closer with any man, Understand?” he murmured in case his mask wouldn’t rub on other place. 


“No, I wouldn’t, he just congratulate me on winning the popularity award with you.” She scrolled on her Instagram to check on the news of her and him. They suddenly burst in laughter after knowing that they were mumuring for the whole conversation. “It looks pretty.” She pointed at their photo on the backstage while bringing trophy together. 


“You look pretty today.” He praised her in sincere and smiled lightly under the mask. 


“Aren’t you mad at me going backless? “ she kept on scrolling for the news. 


“You look pretty, but it looks bad when you met him.” He said after looking the photo on the instagram about her with Hae in. She then kept scrolling to not making him jealous. 


“Yahh,, don’t be jealous! He praised us today. He is a fan of us, Binjin shipper. “ she said casually. 


“Really” he said dibelief. 


“That's why you should come earlier.” She replied still scrolling on her instagram. “Look there are comments that say you’re cold enough to me.” She pointed out on the comment. 


“Really??? Her eyes peek on the comments and read carefully. “I just obey to your request. Isn’t it a succes, honey?” he said proudly.

 
“I think it is not.” She pointed out at the video when he was smiling after Yejin peek out for him on the stage. “You failed again Mr. BIN.” She chuckled. “Look, you can’t divert your eyes on me when we were on the backstage speech. Aigooo. Mr. BIN.” She laughed out loud. 


“Yahh,, It shows how much I love you, thats why I can’t hold it any longer.” He was being sulky at her. “Lets get it announce, please!” he begged for over than 233223X requests. 


“Aniyaa..lets keep it this way. It is better this way. We can still get intact as artists and still get over our relationship in a good vibe without any bad intention around us. And we still can play along well and I can see how much you love me on videos when I am not seeing you. It flutters me alot.” He smiled goofily hearing her reason not to announce their relationship. 


“So..you love me?” he asked unnecessary question to her. 


“Babo Mr. Bin.” She babbled. 


“Say that you love me..” he hugged her neck with his sprawled hand. 


“Yah..Yahh Mr. BIN enough.” She coughed to let out from him. They laughed together and her alarm beeped. They got their mask off before getting ready to sleep. 


***(())***


They slept while facing each other. She pointed her finger and traveled through his sleeping face from his forehead and ran down to his upper lips. He opened his eyes feeling her finger stopped on his lips. 


“why?” he said tiredly with his sleepy eyes. 


“aniya. I should turn off the lamp beside you? Is it okay? My eyes are blinded by it light, I couldn’t sleep.” She whispered to him.


“Uhm.” He murmured and back to sleep. She turned off the lamps beside him and back to her side. 


She faced him again praised his sleeping looks and traveled her finger again to his face from forehead and stopped while it reaches his upper lips. He opened his eyes again feeling her touch. 


“why again?” he murmured. She then kissed his lips that woke him up. 


“punishment?” she said and kissed him intensely.


“Are you sure?” he asked when she broke her kiss. She answered him with a smile and kissed him deeply. He woke up fully and kissed her back even wildly. “Why out of nowhere?” his husky voice echoed on her ear. 


“Congratulation on your winning..” she whispered before captured his lips again, her hand searched his jawline and deepened the kiss. The next minutes their clothes were sprawled on the floor and the room was filled with their moans.
***(())***

-END-

It is just a Fiction ^^

Let's be responsible shopper together ^^

Korean words:

Andwae / Aniya : No

Mian  : I am sorry 

Mwoya : What 

Masitda : delicious