Hello,Seoul

Wishing on a STAR
Leaving from hometown to other places,there are many reasons such as to continue studying, business or finding relatives. In fact,Ilsan is a city where isn't far from Seoul and it is also a beautiful city,but there are people leave from Ilsan for their purpose.
Look at a Ilsan~>Seoul bus is leaving now...
"Excuse me!can I sit on this seat?" A girl with glasses is hugging her suitcase and smiling to a long hair man who is looking out to window...
"oh!yes!enjoy~" Jungshin smiled then he continues watching views from Ilsan.
"Thank you!Thank you!hehehe^^"
glasses girl sat then started her eating. Her condition now is so simple with her old clothes that not too far from Jungshin's.
2 hours later...
"ya!yah!... Ery~!=..=" Jungshin is whispering glasses girl to wake her up because she is sleeping and her head also saliva are on his shoulder too,but she still doesn't awake why made Jungshin tried to close his eyes to sleep too.
1 hour later...
§Seoul City§
"Ya!ya!people left bus all!" driver is waking Jungshin and glasses girl who are sleeping while their saliva are dropping as a competition. They still sleep as pig. Driver shook his head then tried to wake them up till successfully.
"mmm...!omma!the food already done?@o@" Jungshin wipes his saliva and yawn.
" did we already reach Japan?@w@" glasses girl bend her body.
"Aish!You guy too much!!!"
Both Jungshin and glasses girl are pushed out from bus as hell then bus are leaving while glasses girl is waving her hand to bus.
They stand as zombies at bus stop while holding their suitcase... Glasses girl is blinking her eyes while Jungshin's face is so cold as ghost when they are facing a dog who is showing its fangs...
"Your relative is coming to take you now =.=" Jungshin said.
"I think it is coming to take you,not me *_*" glasses girl shook her head while eyes still glare to dog...
"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS COMING TO YOU NOWWW!!!" jungshin said then runs fast as fast while dog is runny toward them.
"It is female dog!" glasses girl runs to other way from Jungshin.
Dog stopped in separate way.
(whom should I chase?=w= I should chase that boy!coz I don't want be called lesbian dog!lol) dog thought then it chases Jungshin.
"HELP!!!"