Act 1

It's just teenage things

Chaeyoung sighed.


He slammed his locker door shut and clencher his fists into tight balls -- scrunching the timetable he had in his hand up and crumpling it so it didn't weigh any consciousness on his mind. Hunching his back, the timid boy walked to his first class with a frown settled on his lips, tiger keychain dangling by his bag as he walked past. He had a light pink dusting his cheeks at the thought, embarrassed. He reprimanded himself for forgetting to take the stupid thing off.


Being anxious was something Chaeyoung expected, but not to such extreme lengths. Him and his oldest brother Dahyun were seperated, and he couldn't help but wonder how his little sister Tzuyu was currently doing. He hoped she was okay. He decided to at least try and ignore those invading thoughts to the best of his ability, since getting caught dozing off in class was a huge nightmare for Chaeyoung to even think about withstanding.


Stepping into what Chaeyoung assumed to be the literature classroom, he unawaredly trudged over to a vacant seat and plopped himself onto the chair with a guttural heave escaping his mouth. Neatly placing his bag down beside him, Chaeyoung started to the top of it and gathered his things out -- a pencil case and a black notebook being the most used stationary.


There was laughter sounding around him, and Chaeyoung suddenly felt his stomach drop. After the first second, Chaeyoung looked up to see if the 'fun' was directed towards him but was stuck to find students crowding in and speaking a load of gibberish that he couldn't even begin to understand. He only knew a minimal amount of english, and was limited to what words he could pick out, therefore the making the communication gap a consecutive frustration.


Furrowing his brows, Chaeyoung just shook his head and told himself to snap out of it. To stop being silly. Why the hell would anyone else care about him? he was practically invisible. Chaeyoung relaxed a bit at the attempts of reassuring himself. That's right, no one would notice him, hes fine.


"Yo, dude."


Oh . Chaeyoungs heart rate sped up considerably, shifting in his seat to face the owner of that brutish voice. He couldn't tell, but for some reason whoever that person was definitely didn't sound american. He was surprised to see another guy who looked to be korean, or asian in general.


"You're in my spot." He said with a grin, pointing to where Chaeyoung was sitting.


Chaeyoung gulped, leaning in closer while trying to form a response. This was seriously the worst. He didn't get a thing this guy just asked.


"C-could you repeat that..." Chaeyoung muttered quietly, voice covered in a deep huskiness, albeit laced with a thick accent.


The guy infront of him just laughed, like what he said was the funniest thing ever.


"Oi felix bro, get over here."


Tilting his head, Chaeyoung only watched in pure confusion as the male with black hair called to a guy trailing behind him -- Felix? -- hurrying to run up to the one towering above Chaeyoung rather intimidatingly.


"Yeah chan, what's up bro?" The two shared a highfive, and Chan whispered something to Felix that Chaeyoung couldn't hear. Not that he would be able to understand it anyway.


"Really?" Turning to meet Chaeyoungs fretful, doey eyes, felix giggled like a ing cow and wiped off an imaginary tear.


"Ey, bro, you're in my friends seat. He was assigned to be there cause he was stalking myoui mi-"


"Bro, what the , shut up!"


Chan, with a whole lot of muscle, and overall bulk, slapped felix on the face and got lost in bickering with him -- the two getting carried away as they fought, while everyone else took no mind to it. They conversed among themselves, and Chaeyoung was just admist it all.


", the teacher is gonna come back soon so get into your ing chairs. We might get held back again." A feminine voice chided, a touch of sass coming through.


Chaeyoung wanted to groan and plant his face into the desk. All of a sudden, that chan guy and his weirdo friend Felix stopped fighting, instead bowing like there was royalty standing infront of them then apologized.


Chaeyoung followed their gaze and came in contact with a beautiful girl. She had blonde hair flowing down like she'd just finished promoting for a commercial ad, features that were beyond angelic, and a certain attraction that appealed as both classy and lustfully y. Chaeyoung panicked when she returned his nosy stare and shot him a confident smirk, which quickly jumbled the cub in ways that couldn't simply be explained.


"Sorry, dear lady Mina. Please don't chop my balls off. I swear the last time was a mistake, we sincerely regret it, right bro?" Felix hit Chans shoulder particularly hard, just to make sure the guy was paying attention to the topic at hand rather than wandering off to places that weren't so appropriate. It was obvious by the way that Chan oggled at Minas neck that he was too far gone. ing for brains. Luckily felix was gay, qnd he literally couldn't even imagine what it would be like to crush on a girl. Especially a only popularly known as Myoui Mina.


Mina rolled her eyes and flicked them past, signalling she was done talking to them.


Chaeyoung wasn't near ready for the class too start, and he sure as hell wasn't ready for the pretty girl he felt burning holes into his side to sit right next to him.

_______

I sincerely dont know what that was and kind of lowkey regret it.

 

But eh, whatever is whatever. Ionnknow what tis was supposed to be either.

 

 

ke wnw w w w e e  s  w w 1 1 w a q  q w a w w q 2  s q q w q w s  w a s w q a s w.