RESTLESS

Different

CHAPTER 4: RESTLESS

.

.

.

Juyeon woke up late the next morning, she is not the type of person who turn on alarm clock since she is a light sleeper and can wake up even when the light suddenly . However, not this time, the morning light that was shining brazenly onto her whole figure could not make her awake. Or the noise of the hallway in the morning since lots of student going out to the school that time.

Due to wake up late, she couldn’t even take a proper bath, or her full morning ritual. She wakes up 10 minutes before 8, which is 10 minutes before the school guard close the gate. Sighing to her bad luck that day, Juyeon took a hoodie and her sliding bag then left her room to go to school even though she already late. Already accept that she will be punished cleaning the garden or something that day.

She wears the hoodie and leisurely walk to the school. Since she is late then why bother rushing? It’s no use anymore. Furthermore, she wants to conserve energy as much as she can. She forgot to take her breakfast, well, more like she did not have sufficient time to savour her breakfast although it’s not much just some bread and dip it on coffee. Welp, still food. She let out a tired sigh and continue her walk under the rising sun.

As she arrived, she saw that the gate was close, and a girl were sitting on the bench near the gate with a notebook in hand probably for writing the student name. She could not see the girl face and her nametag as the girl were looking at her watch and her hair cover her entire face. Juyeon is not the type to care or look into others business and she want to keep it that way since she cannot afford to make a mess. She does not want to lose her scholarship.

She picks up her pace quietly towards the girl while her gaze stick to the ground. Honestly, she had been thinking to skip class today and just coop up on bed for the entire day. However, it would look bad on her attendance report by the end of the year. Not that she cares though her parent would be disappointed with it. Like it or not, whether she sick or not, she has to be present to school and have good grade.

“Look like you are the only one who are coming late today, hm.” A sweet voice ringed in Juyeon’s ear as the girl saw Juyeon nearing her.

“Looks like it.” Juyeon replied quietly without looking at the girl as her eyes still staring onto the ground.

“State your name and class also with reason.” The girl said as she watches Juyeon interestingly. They did not converse much and Juyeon refuse to look the girl in the eye, afraid of feeling weird again. She trying to empty her mind.

“Alright, you arrive 18 minutes after seven. You may go to your class, it still homeroom period.”

“How about punish-ement?” Juyeon stutter a bit after she take a glance toward the girl.

“Pardon?” the girl replied quizzically as she watches Juyeon face in detail.

“Eo?” Juyeon’s replied more confused.

“Attend your class now.” The girl said a bit too quickly.

“Yes. Thank you.” Juyeon bow’s a little and then left without doubt not wanting to be in that girl present.

The unknow girl glance towards her notebook and read; “Son Juyeon.” and the watch Juyeon’s back and said again; “How interesting.”

.

.

Juyeon starting to regret coming to school. She somehow can feel something bad will happen to her. She has this uncomfortable feeling something below, not her ‘different’ ea, something that stirring in her stomach. It’s foreboding. She could not think anything, it makes her restless almost. However, just to ease her mind she tells herself that she just that hungry that’s why it’s storming.

She takes no time to the class due to the vacant hallway towards her classroom which situated at the second floor of the second building. She could hear the buzzing conversation from her stand and again, it makes her stop right in front of the door. She sighs quietly before knocking the door. And as she predicts, the class fell into silence and she can feel the student eyes are on her even though her façade is covered from their view.

“Good morning, Ms. Hyunjung. I am sorry for coming in late.” Juyeon state as she bows 90 degree towards the teacher’s table from the door. She could not look into the teacher spot but somehow, she could feel the teacher blank glare towards her. The whole class wouldn’t make a single sound since their teacher right now looks like the Shinigami.

“Sit.” Ms. Hyunjung replied sharply. Then, the class starting to be filled with the student conversation slowly.

“Thank you. Ms. Hyunjung.” Juyeon replied along with a bow still not looking toward the teacher spot. She then moves quietly toward her seat next to Hwang Eunbi.

“Morning.” Juyeon said still could not make any eye contact to anybody. She slouches towards her table with face down.

“Morning…” Juyeon heard a reply from her side.

“What have I missed?”

“Nothing.” Eunbi replied again shortly as she flipped the pages quite roughly.

“Why are you reading book early?” Juyeon joked. Juyeon slowly rise to a proper sitting position and look at her seatmate. She saw that Hwang Eunbi still reading her book calmly without even glancing at her. Even, replying her.

“No reason. Hm” Eunbi replied shortly again and continue to focus on her book.

“Are you still mad at me about yesterday?”

“Omo, my waifu ignoring me.” Juyeon stated cutely trying to cheer Hwang Eunbi but her eyes caught the other girl’s glare. She stopped her action and shrink into her chair tiredly.

“I’m sorry Eunbi-ya.” Juyeon said gloomily as she set her gaze into nothingness.

“What are there to be sorry of?” Hwang Eunbi said trying to be natural as possible. However, inside she is dying to tear the girl another, but she wouldn’t. She better stays quiet or else she might run like a train, and it is not a good thing at all.

“But…” Juyeon can’t reply with anything since her mind can’t come up with anything. She can only keep silent and stare onto her plain table. Too tired to solve everything since last night, plus she is sleepy and hungry as hell. Hwang Eunbi glance slightly towards Juyeon who was go silent suddenly.

Hwang Eunbi are frustrated with Juyeon. Since the day, where Juyeon failed to present and didn’t even thought of giving her a call, inform her that she will be absent, reasons. She was worried that her friend might caught cold, but no, Juyeon didn’t even tell her what’s wrong? She just says reasons without a clear meaning. Typical Juyeon. She wants to say anything to cut out this uncomfortable situation, but she doesn’t know how?

As much as Juyeon wants to continue pleading, she can’t because the bell ringing loudly signalling the end of the period. She stands up to address their teacher’s departure.

“Son Juyeon. With me.” Ms. Hyunjung suddenly stated and then left the class. Juyeon immediately move her feet to follow the teacher. She couldn’t even look at any other place other than the floor since she would not want to make any eye contact or saw the other student watching her way inside her vision. It makes her nervous. Juyeon and attention are really not going well together.

Juyeon were rushing towards Ms. Hyunjung since the teacher were walking quite speedily, probably towards the teacher’s room. She run her eyes towards her teacher and her eyes unintentionally witness Ms. Hyunjung backside, and it run all over her backside. From her sharp shoulder blade, towards the upright back goes to the two-toned and lastly to the toned calf.

Juyeon gulp down loudly as she starting to throb somewhere. Her imagination starts to run wild. She tries so hard to control her thought from going rated and she succeed this time. With a big breath a quiet sigh she manages. Juyeon fall in step behind their homeroom teacher, Ms. Hyunjung. She didn’t dare to look at any other place than the floor since then. She only follows Ms. Hyunjung heels sound to guide her.

Their walk towards wherever the homeroom teacher leads them were smooth. The pathway was clear from any student except a few teachers who were passing by who was totally ignored by Juyeon. She lifts up her sight to look around and realize that they are going into the teacher’s room. She quickly condemns herself inside her head loudly. ‘Stupid Juyeon’, ‘Why are you always in trouble?’ or ‘What did I do this time?’.

Juyeon hears a door were being open from her front and aware where the teacher leads them, her own office. Juyeon gulp gown slowly as she enters the room. It’s quite chilly and she couldn’t help herself finding seat somewhere inside as her eyes already made acquaintance with the floor. She hears someone clear their throat which bought Juyeon out of wherever her funk may be. She quickly bows towards the homeroom teacher.

“Sit.” Ms. Hyunjung said to Juyeon as she sits herself elegantly on the fancy brown leather chair behind the desk.

“Ah, ne.”

“Son Juyeon…” Ms. Hyunjung vocalize Juyeon full name slowly as her eyes watching her student intently.

“Y-y-ye, seonsaeng-nim.” Juyeon stutter quietly. Juyeon feels more tense since her name come out of her teacher lips perfectly and melodiously. Still, she wouldn’t dare to look at the teacher face to face.

“You. Failed. To. Present. The. Other. Day.” Ms. Hyunjung stated slowly.

“Eu...”

“You. Swear. In. My. Period. Yesterday. Which I never ever allow for anybody.” Ms. Hyunjung continue as her tone increasing each word.

“…” Juyeon couldn’t reply anything.

“You. Dare. To. Disobey. My. Word?” Juyeon suddenly remember that she has to meet Ms. Hyunjung after class yesterday but she didn’t come, she totally forgot about.

Juyeon sitting become more rigid. Her eyes getting rounder and somehow her saliva gland stop secreting which makes her gulping air. She hears a loud sigh and reluctantly throw her sight towards the fuming teacher. Juyeon, gulping air more than before. She somehow watched that teacher getting worked up because of her, the homeroom teacher face is quite red and it such a view. Juyeon were stupefied.

“I’ll let you off the hook when you absent without any letter.” Ms. Hyunjung said calmly as she noticed Juyeon guilty face. She let out another huge sigh and think what to do.

“I-i-I’m so-sorry, Ms. Hyunjung. I will not do the same mistake again.” Juyeon finally replied as she stands up and give a deep bow almost bump her head with the desk.

“Okay. As your punishment, clean up the class, I don’t want to see a dust on the window or trash everywhere. Write an essay of how much sorry you were making me wait yesterday, five thousand words, due 6 a.m. tomorrow. Write your absent letter and you will clean the class for the whole week.” Ms. Hyunjung stated the final verdict firmly without any mercy and then making herself busy with the paperwork on her table. Not giving any chances for Juyeon to respond anything about the punishment.

Juyeon feels her soul just left her as she hears the punishment. She has quite a lot in her plate right now, how will she brain an apology letter? For five thousand words? She going to dry for sure, she better starts early if she wants to have a good sleep. She’s fine with the absent letter since she can copy paste from the web letter. But, how about the apology letter? Did the homeroom teacher were waiting for her for a long time?

She can’t even think of anything. She just gives the teacher a bow and quietly left the room. Not bothering to look the teacher face or any other face at that moment. She let her foot lead her back to her class while her brain tries to put thought in order. First, she has to clean the class before going back to her room. Next, she should prepare for absent letter. And lastly, she must write a sincere speech, five thousand words. Great!

Unconsciously, she arrived in front of her classroom door, which was closed indicating that the learning period has already started. She breath in deeply and then knock the door. She hears the teacher, Ms. Bora, their history teacher was looking at her quizzically and so does her classmates. She looks back at the teacher and bow slowly. Both of them were looking each other expecting each other to say something first.

“Ah, Mian-Mianhamnida seonsang-nim *bow deeply*. I … err… from Ms. Hyunjung room…” Juyeon said as she trying to arrange word into a sentence.

“Alright, take your seat. And open page 98.” Ms. Bora said.

“Ne~” Juyeon replied as she rushes toward her seat.

“And put down those hoodies. Alright, let’s continue with Joseon Era…” Ms. Bora said blatantly as she is checking which part did, she stopped at before.

.

.

.

“Thank you for the lesson~” The student voice echo through the empty hallway right before it was filled with students themselves.

“Ah~ Baegupa~” Juyeon whine quietly while rubbing her left hand on her stomach and yawn loudly.

She doesn’t care anymore about the hoodie was off or Hwang Eunbi could saw her dishevels self. All she cares was getting food into her belly, lots of food. She stands up from her seat and mindlessly walk herself to the canteen. Although her belly wins her mind, she still manages to avoid every person who are on the hallway or was it everyone avoid her?

Juyeon unconsciously walk straight towards at the very front of the cue. The other student didn’t dare to speak up since there were authoritative presence in that canteen. They can only watch Juyeon flabbergast walk soulless to the front cue without watching around her. While that someone, are watching Juyeon curiously. She was about to order but-

“What do you think are you doing?” Juyeon heard someone say and then pull her right arm tight.

Instead of trying to release whoever hand was on her, Juyeon watch at the person impassive and then to the hand on her arms. Her brain trying to process the things that happen right now. She looks again at the person and then at her arms. Then, her stomach is making its presence. It was a loud grumble and she just ignore that person.

“Food please.” Juyeon said to the workers at the canteen.

“YAH!” That person screams. This makes the entire occupant in the canteen stop their doings including the workers.

“Are you deaf?” She asked again. Her whole face is steaming in madness and her grip on Juyeon’s arm are tightening.

“Sojung-ah.” A soft voice called the person. Sojung who were angry looking at her friend in exasperate. She was tearing this kid hair in her head. How dare her cut their line! She is hungry too, but she got in line to buy food. It’s in the rules here.

“What? She is cutting the cue…” Sojung were cut by another voice from a distance.

“YAH! SON JUYEON? Are you out of your mind?” Hwang Eunbi rushed towards Juyeon side and release gently Sojung’s hand from Juyeon arm. She bows quickly to Sojung and added, “I’m sorry Sunbae-nim. She left her brain at her dorm.” Then glancing towards Juyeon before trying to drag Juyeon out of the hall. Trying, being the keyword.

“FOOD please!!” Juyeon exclaimed weirdly. Hwang Eunbi quickly cover Juyeon’s mouth with her right hand while her left hand goes to Juyeon’s back to force her to bow. Juyeon’s muffled voice rang throughout the area. Hwang Eunbi can only smile tensely towards the two seniors.

“Let her buy food.” The soft voice ringed again as she is watching Juyeon amusingly.

“Yah, Kim Jiyeon!” Sojung whine.

“Food!” Juyeon said suddenly as she trying to release herself from Hwang Eunbi grip.

Every student who was watching were awestruck. Never in their high school life saw the Council President like this. Being kind and considerate. Usually, the president will let Sojung settle any obstacle for her and won’t say anything if it is not business. She always indifferent and strict towards student. Upholding the image that was already set for her.

“Eh-h, no it’s not right Sunbae-nim…” Hwang Eunbi stutter a little as she also were stunned by the senior remark.

“Buy. Food!” Kim Jiyeon said firmly towards Juyeon. She saw the younger girl walk slowly with Hwang Eunbi beside her to the counter. Kim Jiyeon watch them amusingly.

“Thank you, Sunbae-nim” Hwang Eunbi stated as she was being dragged to the counter. She can only sigh quietly.

“Food!” Juyeon exclaimed towards the workers at the counter. Hwang Eunbi pinch Juyeon suddenly because of her voice.

“Ah-ah, pain. Hurt.” Juyeon said as if she just woke up from her food-deprived flash. She holds her side and look towards the culprit. Hwang Eunbi.

“Release please.” Juyeon begged quietly with teary eyes. However, instead of releasing the pinch, Eunbi do harder for a few seconds before releases Juyeon. Juyeon were releasing snot slightly indicating how much pain the pinch is.

“WHAT-what the fu- hell are you doing?” Hwang Eunbi said anxiously as her eyes roaming around the hall checking if the students are still eyeing them.

“Uh. Wae?” Juyeon replied straightforwardly since she can’t brain any response or situation for that moment, only the pain.

“You’re in deep .” Hwang Eunbi whisper closely towards Juyeon’s ear while her eyes still looking around. She glances towards Juyeon’s face and bow, she looks messy and her face contort in pain. She feels a little guilty for pinching her friend that hard.

“You owe me!” Hwang Eunbi said again sharply as she received no response from her friend.

Honestly speaking, this is the first time Hwang Eunbi feel embarrassed standing with her friend. She has never been in this kind of situation before, so she doesn’t know how to act. She never even embarrasses every time Juyeon eat like pig or act like a weirdo. And this moment, are another level of weirdness which she failed to comprehend.

“Uh?” Juyeon replied as she appears as blank since before. Juyeon even scratch her un-itchy head while looking at Hwang Eunbi questioningly. Two trays of food were place in front of them and the workers announce the price.

“That would be 4200 won.”

“Thank you for the food.” Hwang Eunbi said as she bows a little. Juyeon didn’t say anything but sending the worker a big smile.

Both of them take the tray and walk away. Hwang Eunbi send another bow towards the seniors who was behind them all the time, watching. Hwang Eunbi led them to the corner and the very end of the canteen hall where they will be isolated from everyone since it’s not crowded that moment.

As soon as Hwang Eunbi saw Juyeon take her seat in front of her, she looks at the girl who were attacking her food like mad man. Juyeon strike for the rice first and then take some side dish before takes another spoon of rice. Her jaws working hard munching. Hwang Eunbi can only sigh since Juyeon won’t hear her at this state.

Hwang Eunbi keep her eye on Juyeon while eating. Although she likes the silence, however this kind of ambience are the types that maddening her. Juyeon hide something from her and she knows it but Juyeon refused to tell. She’ll be stacking up the feeling of frustration and when she blows up, by then Juyeon will have no choice other than spill everything to her. That is Hwang Eunbi hard style. The mid style are they sit side by side and Eunbi will stare Juyeon until she cracks ad spill while the easy one is simple; she asks and expect to be given the straight answer right away.

“Okay, let’s do it that way.” Hwang Eunbi mutter silently.

However, due to Juyeon’s extraordinary sense she looks up to her companion and saw that the girl is giving off that scary vibe with the scary face plus the scary smile. She hastens her eating speed almost make her choke. She quickly finishes her tray of food including the milk not forgetting spilling a little sip onto her hoodie.

“I’m done!” Juyeon exclaimed with a broad smile as she puts her stomach.

“Good. Let’s go.” Juyeon who were patting happily suddenly lost her smile. A serious Hwang Eunbi is trouble Hwang Eunbi. She wonders whether she should just make any excuse to go away or follow her. That’s not the case.

They put away their tray and left the cafeteria. Eunbi grab Juyeon’s hand and drag her toward the rooftops. Both of them ignoring the student on the hallway which was sending them a side glance numerous times although there were not many of them at the moment.

Their walk to the rooftop were smooth, whereby, no resistance from Juyeon, no obstacle from other student and no ringing bell to interrupt them. Or no more Juyeon clumsy act which ruin the day. However, how could Eunbi ask Juyeon what trouble her since the latter insists nothing are wrong with her? She knew Juyeon well enough not to ask again.

“You look like .” Was Hwang Eunbi could say as soon as she closes the door. She pace towards the edge of the place and saw the cast field. Her eyes were gazing as far as her vision could reach and breath in deeply. The blaring sun does not affect her at all since the January breeze are cold enough to counter the heat. There are still remaining snow everywhere and they were wearing warmer clothes.

“And what are you wearing? Wear more thick clothes, Juyeon-ah.” Eunbi continue. She was eyeing Juyeon since yesterday, usually the girl would wear triple clothes during this kind of weather but since yesterday she did not. the day before she did though, what change?

“Arraseo, Hwang Eunbi Ssi.” Juyeon reply with a small chuckle as she glances slightly towards the latter then set her gaze towards sky.

“You call me here for talking right?” she continues. “Let’s talk then. Come on fire your thought.”

“What trouble you?” Eunbi ask directly as her hand reach Juyeon arm and give a squeeze.

“And do say it’s nothing because we know that’s not it.” Eunbi continue. She shuffles closely towards Eunbi body as she starting to feel the cold breeze manage to breakthrough her warm clothes.

“If I told you, you might not believe me.” Juyeon said uncomfortably as her hand gently release Eunbi hand from her arm. She walks more closely until her body reach the very edge of the railing. Her eyes refuse to meet the latter. She really thankful for the weather, although it is cold, but that cold, manage to control the burning that strike to her groin.

“Yeah? Try me.” Juyeon behaviour start to annoy her. Since when that girl goes awkward with her like this.

“IturnedtoamaninjustonenightIdontknowwhattodo.Igrowballsandd...” Juyeon said in one breath which is totally a lie obviously but Eunbi couldn’t tell.

“Wait what?” Hwang Eunbi said as she slowly picks on her ear to hear clearly.

“No, I’m saying. That I. I mean. uh someone I knew …”

“Speak,”

“I mess up…”

“WHY THE ACTUAL FUDGE SON JUYEON are you mess up. Who is it? Why would you?” Hwang Eunbi explode as her hand automatically shakes the taller girl uncontrollably.

“Sto. Stop shaking me. I’ma throw up.” Juyeon said as she tried to lift her head higher than it already has.

“I was punished. Huhuuu,” Juyeon whined pathetically.

“Wait. Construct a full clear sentence Son Juyeon.” Eunbi replied getting worried. She looks really confused while Juyeon keep on whining loudly.

“I was punished by Ms. Hyunjung. Earlier… Uwaaaaaa…. It was hard… and and hurt…I will not sleep tonight. Uwaaa…” Juyeon hugging Eunbi while snivelling into Eunbi ear.

Eunbi getting more worried as the latter won’t stop crying into her ear, loudly. First, her head starting to pound for possible scenario and Juyeon’s loud voice contribute for the growing headache. She pushes Juyeon roughly and grip her shoulder tightly. She notices that the girl’s eyes were slightly red, and her eye-bag were noticeable.  

“Juyeon ssi, what is going on?” Eunbi said calmly as she stares into Juyeon.

“I have to write essay. Long one. And it is due tomorrow, morning 6a.m.” Juyeon replied as she sniffs slightly to make herself more pitiful. Eunbi can only massage her temple.

“That is all?”

“Uh, yeah… I forgot to meet Ms. Hyunjung yesterday after class. She called me earlier because she wants to talk to me. Then, she goes super scary, saying one word at times. And, then she tells me to write my absent letter and apology letter. That’s not all, she commands me to clean the classroom for the whole week. I’m. Dead.” Juyeon whine.

“Yah, I thought she canes you or something.” Eunbi replied pressing her temple harder as she sighs.

“Eh, “Juyeon replied looking more confused with the situation. She can’t tell her friend her condition since it’s clearly doesn’t make any sense. No one would believe her. And Juyeon can’t lie to Hwang Eunbi. Hwang Eunbi is a human lie detector. She could tell whether someone lying to her with just a stare.

“Seriously, were you not sleeping last night?”

“I was, but late though. You’re at fault.” Juyeon replied with a huff and a slight pout.

“Who made me worried?” Eunbi fire back with a raised eyebrow.

“Ne-ne, its my fault.” Juyeon goes silent. Well, there is nothing to say anymore since it’s true. She sat herself leaning onto the railing as her eyes spot another person at the rooftop other than them. She nudges Eunbi slightly.

“Wae?” Eunbi replied without looking at Juyeon. She still watching the scenery below her. Juyeon nudge her again.

“Ah, wae?” She snapped before looking at Juyeon. She saw Juyeon pointing at somewhere and it is towards the rooftop door. Precisely, at the bench next to the rooftop door.

“You two look close.”

“Umm- forgive us for disturbing your rest. Sunbae.” Eunbi bow. She pulls Juyeon to stand and make her bow.

“Gwenchana. I feel like I’m in a drama.”

“…” Juyeon and Eunbi weirded out by their senior.

“Oh, do continue. Don’t mind me.” She continues. This makes both of Eunbi And Juyeon look at each other, getting weirder. They both bow and left quickly leave the rooftop. With Eunbi dragging Juyeon as she was the one who taking leave from the roof and Juyeon follow around. They arrive at their class, right on time for the next subject.

.

.

.

“Don’t forget to complete the task I assign for you and it is individual.” Ms. Park reminded as she walks her way out of the class.

“Yes, Ms. Park.” A chorus of student voice ring at Juyeon class. Juyeon slump herself onto the table.

“You go back?” Hwang Eunbi asked.

“Mm, noo. Got s’mthing to do. Go first.” Juyeon replied drowsily.

“Ok. I’ll go first. Wake up. Eat something then do whatever you need to do. Arraso?” Hwang Eunbi stated while packing up her stuff.

“Mm…Ne, waifu. Sta warm.” Juyeon replied as she starts to doze off.

“Yah. Don’t sleep.” Eunbi exclaimed and hit Juyeon shoulder lightly as she noticed that Juyeon were snoozing off. “You will oversleep here.” She added. Juyeon gather her last remain conscious to convince Eunbi that she was not going to doze off. Her eyes were sending Eunbi off and as soon as Eunbi left, her head slip onto the table gently to take a lil nap.

.

.

Son Juyeon were awakened by a push on her shoulder. Her back is hurt, and her neck are stiff. She yawns loudly without looking at the person who wake her up. She didn’t notice that the sun was sunken, and it was getting dark since her place were still bright. Juyeon rub her eyes and check who was nudging her.

Who beside her shocked her? Shocked enough to make her almost lose her balance on the chair if not the other person assists her. There she sat elegantly while looking at her eye with a straight face. Still with the clothes she wears this morning with a few wrinkles here and there. The Council President sat beside her, Kim Jiyeon.

“Ah, …” Juyeon exclaimed while she trying to stabilise her siting and her increasing heart rate.

“Were you fell asleep here?” Jiyeon ask.

“Ah-h ha-ha n-ne, President-nim.”  Juyeon replied, stutter heavily. She sits straight and give the latter a bow slightly and whisper a sorry.

“It’s getting late.”

“Yess.” Juyeon stutter again. The latter only look at her half amused as she slowly stands up which makes the younger girl stand up too abruptly.

“Go home.” Jiyeon said curtly while still eyeing the younger who are now bowing toward her.

“Nee President-nim.” Juyeon replied while still bowing. She still bows until the president left her alone on her own.

“Wait. It’s 6 pm and everyone should have gone home already. Why she didn’t?” Juyeon said to herself.

“Unless - “She continue her mussing as her face starting to get pale each second. She quickly picks her stuff on the table and dump it inside her bag. She didn’t dare to look at her surroundings. She walks quickly to leave the school since she is the only one left there.

.

.

.

TBC-

. sorry for late update. I was distacted by reading other author stories. They're so good.