Stalker

Going Crazy

It’s not love
This isn’t love
It’s just your obsession
Wherever
Whatever I do
It’s frightening
The you who watches me

-

Namkyu's POV

"Why so tense? Chill, girl." Miyoung tried to calm me down.

"It's just... Never mind."

"Come on, we're not in a night club to sit you know! Let's dance~~~!" she pulled me.

I started to dance awkwardly. Soon, I got rid of my paranoia and danced like there was no tomorrow. I felt eyes on me but that's what you get for taking the spotlight. Little did I know.

It was already 3am in the morning when Miyoung and I decided to go home. Neither of us were drunk so we dared to leave each other alone.

"I'll see you soon." she waved.

I smiled and walked the other direction. I felt like someone was watching me. Of course there was. It was him again. Goosebumps. I'm getting them right now. I shivered and continued walking home, ignoring his presence.

---

I follow in your shadow
I make a phone call
I become thrilled at the sound of your shaking breath
My heart runs after your increasingly quick steps
I think I’ll go crazy
The long night gets darker
Under the dead streetlamp in front of your house
I’m watching you through the crack in your window
Until the night ends
Come on and find me
You keep playing a suffocating game of hide-and-seek with me
You, you, you
You’re inseparable from me

-

Himchan's POV

Nice moves you have, Namkyu. I didn't know you had those in you. You know I'm always watching, right? I'm following you right now, do you feel my existence? I'm going to call you. You'd better pick up. Oh, you did.

"Yeo-yeoboseyo?" I heard you on the other side.

I smiled to myself. Your breath, it's shaking. You're feeling scared again, aren't you?

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Walking home." you rushed the words.

"Good night." I laughed and hung up.

I see you. Your pace is getting faster. Why, are you scared? Don't be afraid of me. The speed of your legs are equivalent to the speed of my heart beat. Calm down, I'll explode.

You've reached home safely. That's good, because it's getting too early for you. I'll wait across the street, under this dead streetlamp. I remember breaking it like it was yesterday. Of course, it was on purpose. Why did you pull your curtains? Haha, silly girl, you left a little hole in between. I can still see you, you know? I'll be here, always. Don't be afraid. You can come find me, you don't have to hide, I'll never have to seek. Because I'll always be watching. I'm not gonna lose sight of you. You, yes, you. You're inseparable from me.

---

Have you gone crazy?
Why are you like this?
Please just leave me alone now
Seeing you is suffocating
Please disappear from my sight

-

Namkyu's POV

I woke up with a ray of sunlight seeping in through the window. Damn, there's a small crack. You were watching me all night, weren't you? You're creeping me out. What happened to you? I don't think my love would make anyone go crazy, right?

I took a shower and got dressed. I'm so worn out from yesterday night, and yet I still have to work. Blame Miyoung. I walked out my house. I see you. Please, just leave. Your existence, it's suffocating. I need space to breathe, Himchan. Just go away.

---

You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Try to escape
Wherever you are
I can see you
You know deeply
You can never break away from me
You have no one to love but me
Look at me now

I don’t wanna cry no more, more

-

Himchan's POV

Silly girl, are you trying to lose me through the crowd? And the corners of this street? I told you, I'll never lose sight of you. I'll never let you go. You can only love me. Whoever tries to separate us will suffer. I won't stop at anything. Try, try to run away. I told you, I'm always there, watching you. And you know that, don't you? You can never escape from my grip. You can only be with me, and only I can have you. If you leave, I'll get you back. Even if it means through violence, I'll do it. Anything for you. But remember, you're not the only one hurting. I hurt myself hurting you. So, let's not separate okay? I don't wanna cry.

---

Get lost
Just back off
I really can’t breathe
Wherever I go
Wherever I am
It’s frightening
The you who follows me

-

Namkyu's POV

Why is it so hard to lose you? Just go away, will you? It's suffocating, I'm not lying. Every corner I turn, I'll see you. Through a reflection or right in front of me. I can't breathe, I tell you. I keep seeing you everywhere. Maybe you're not there, maybe it's my hallucination. Who am I kidding, I know it's you. The creepy you. Leave me alone, at least for a day. I need to get to know myself more, because it seems like you know me more than I know myself. The thought of it, it's creepy.

---

A hundred times
Tens of thousands of times
I’ve called you
But why, why is there no answer?
Did you forget?
It’s already been a thousand days since we met
I prepared a gift you’d like
I sit on the street you frequently travel
I’m waiting for you
I know my love
Don’t call it obsession, you don’t know love
Don’t say I’ve gone crazy
You don’t know my heart
You, you, you
You can never be separated from me

-

Himchan's POV

So many days have passed. A thousand days. Almost 3 years. We lasted this long, and I know we're gonna last longer. But why is my phone ringing endlessly, why aren't you picking up? Perhaps it's a sign that our relationship will go on forever?

Maybe you're busy. It's okay, I'll wait for you by the park. That's where you always walk to get home. Always. I got you something I know you will definitely like. Because I'll never miss out on things concerning you. I'll be waiting, until tomorrow. If I don't see you, I'll be outside your doorstep the next day. Wait for me.

I'm not kidding. I'm not crazy. This is love, not obsession. If you call this obsession, you've never been in love. How can you say this is obsession, how can you say I'm crazy? Do you know my heart? You don't, do you? The only thing you should know is that, you'll never lose me.

---

Have you gone crazy?
Why are you like this?
Please just leave me alone now
Seeing you is suffocating
Please disappear from my sight

-

Namkyu's POV

You're crazy, how many times have I said this? I was lucky not to see you on my way home the day before. I walked a longer route, because I know you would be waiting for me. But here you are, right in front of me. I can feel myself shaking. My only fear is you, did you know that? Stay away from me, I beg you. I wish I had the courage to say that, but I don't. Goodness knows what you'll do to me afterwards. But I need you to go away.

I pushed him off and sprinted away.

---

You know you want me too
You know you love me
Don’t run away from me

Cut the crap
Get a hold of yourself and stop it
Let go of me now

-

Nobody's POV

"Don't try to run away from me. You know you want me, you love me, you need me. You know that." Himchan called out and grabbed her wrist.

She turned and faced him.

"Stop this nonsense. Get a grip, not on me, on yourself. Let go of me, and stop being like this." Namkyu blurted out.

---

This ain’t right
This isn’t love
It just hurts me, don’t be like this
I loved you
But I don’t now
Erase me from your memory

I don’t wanna cry no more, more

-

Namkyu's POV

What are you doing? Don't force yourself on me. Stop trying to kiss me.

"KIM HIMCHAN!" I pushed him with all my might.

"How dare y-"

"No! Stop it! I have to say something!" I shouted.

"Wh-"

"Let's break up. A relationship is supposed to be about love, but this isn't love. It's clearly not love. It hurts me, and if you really do love me, it hurts you too right? Let's end this."

"I thought you love me?!?!" he yelled right into my face.

"I did. I did love you. But I stopped. So please, just leave me alone. Throw me out of your life, erase our memories, forget everything about us, forget me, because I want to stop living in fear."

----------

END~ n_n