Baby I’m Sorry

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

i WILL finish this before my school starts (17/4) 

please comment alot so i know there are people reading ><

and if possible please support my next story 

 

Oppa Dongsaeng

probably won't start anytime soon but please do take a look at it :) thankyou!

___________________________________________________________________

The next day in school Kahi came to your class to look for you.

 

Dayoung: s…sunbae?!

Kahi: let’s have a talk.

Jongup: yah! Don’t you dare try anything funny!

Kahi: so are you coming or not?

Dayoung: don’t worry oppa…

 

You followed behind Kahi out to the empty basketball court. She came to a sudden halt and asked.

 

Kahi: he still loves you, you know that right?

Dayoung: he does? Then why---

Kahi: just answer my question!

Dayoung: ne?! I… [of course I do…]

Kahi: it’s Jihye. You need to trust me Dayoung, I’m sorry if I did anything that hurt you in the past. I can’t stand Jihye anymore, she’s taking it too far and to make up for all the things I’ve done and caused you, I WILL and I WOULD help you and Seyong get back together.

 

She said as she put her hands on your shoulders firmly with an apologetic smile. You carefully raised your hands and placed it on her forehead.

 

Dayoung: sunbae, are you okay? Do you need me to bring you to the nurse’s office?

Kahi: oh . I’m serious and sincere this time!!!!!! Go on, pluck up your courage and approach him again! You have my back! Don’t worry about that I’ll take care of her.

 

She cheered and walked away. You took a seat at the bleachers thinking of what Kahi had said until a ball hit you on your arms.

 

Dayoung: owww!!!! WHICH ---- I mean…hi Daehyun oppa.

Daehyun: were you about to curse? What are you doing here? Skipping lessons huh?

 

He nudged you lightly on your head.

 

Dayoung: I did not! Then why are you here?

Daehyun: can’t you see my classmates are here too? Pabo!

Dayoung: oh, annyeonghaseyo!

 

You greeted his friends behind him. You then saw MYNAME walking by without Seyong, you decided to ask them for help instead.

 

Dayoung: later oppa! I’ll see you at home!!

 

You then ran off as quickly as possible.

 

Daehyun: be careful!!! Where s she running off to?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally caught up with MYNAME

 

Dayoung: oppa!!!

Chaejin: noona!!! Why are you panting so hard??!

Dayoung: you still have the cheek to ask? Stupid long legs…there’s something about Seyong that you’re hiding from me right?

 

Chaejin was a bad liar, he always bite his bottom lip if he was lying.

 

Gunwoo: of course not, what can we be hiding from our dear dongsaeng?

 

Gunwoo tried to assure you. However Chaejin was making it all so obvious that he was lying to you.

 

Dayoung: out with it Jinnie, you at this.

JunQ: hyung, I saw her talking to Kahi just now. I think…

 

You decided to give up asking the boys and went to find Seyong instead.

 

Insoo: Dayoung-ah!!!!!! Hyung!

Gunwoo: let them do it themselves…they are old enough to settle it on their own.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You finally reached your class. Fortunately Seyong was sleeping at his table. You stormed into the now empty class and slammed hard on his table.

 

Seyong: ! WHO DARE TO---- what do you want?

 

 

He asked coldly without even looking at you.

 

Dayoung: meet me at our old place. I’ll wait till you arrive.

 

You left immediately after that. That night you left the house earlier afraid that he would not show up. You left a note on the table to inform your brothers as they were still working at the café.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dayoung: is he really not coming anymore?

 

You sat on the sandy beach looking at the calm waves washing up the shores. You have waited for 2 hours on the lonely beach.

 

Dayoung: pabo, I actually believed what Kahi sunbae said…why would he want to meet me…

 

You stood up and was about to leave when a tall figure stopped in your way.

 

Seyong: I thought someone said she would wait till I come no matter what…waste of my time.

Dayoung: Seyong…

 

You could not hide your feelings any longer, you ran up to him and hugged him tightly. It was that familiar feeling you once had, the warmth and scent you yearned for the most after he left you.

 

Dayoung: I thought you wouldn’t come…I mean…

Seyong: what is it? I don’t have whole night for this, make it fast.

 

He answered coldly. However, you did not feel sad because of that as you were still hugging him and he did not pull away.

 

Dayoung: I know everything Seyong. Stop acting! I don’t care how much danger I will face, even death will not stop me! You are not going anywhere anymore! Not. Even. Over. My. Dead. Body!!!

 

He pulled away from your hug and looked at you with a serious face.

 

Seyong: Park Dayoung! Stop being immature! You know what they are capable of with Hwanhee hyung behind their back! It’s your life we are talking about!!! If you know it’s dangerous then STAY. AWAY. FROM ME!

 

He emphasised on the last 4 words.

 

Dayoung: no! I’m not letting you go anymore! Please Seyong, stop pushing me away. Stop facing this alone! You know how much you’ve hurt me don’t you!

 

You looked at him with teary eyes. He fought hard with his own emotions but failed he pulled you in and hugged you tightly.

 

Seyong: sorry my princess. I thought this would hurt so much.

 

Finally, you cried your hearts out in his chest.

 

Dayoung: do you know how hurt I was when you wanted a break up? I don’t care if that ’s coming to end my life. I’m yours Kim Seyong, and I’m not letting go of you no matter what!!

 

He leaned in and kissed you on your lips. Your hug tightened around his neck as the kiss carried on. He pulled away and looked deeply in your eyes.

 

Seyong: I miss this. I miss your hugs, your kiss, your smell and most importantly your smile. Park Dayoung, I promise I will find back that smile you lost these past few months.  I’ll protect you.

Dayoung: oppa…

 

You tighten your arms around his waist.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daehyun: aish! Where did she do this time?!

Zelo: hyung! I think I know where noona is! Jinnie accidentally slipped his mouth at lunch just now…

Daehyun + Youngjae: Seyong!!!

Youngjae: call him! What are you waiting for!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seyong: [if I knew you were like that I would have protected you from the start. I shouldn’t have given in. Sorry baby, I’ve you suffered for such a long time.]

 

He thought as he gently pushed your hair away from your face. You were hugging him like a teddy bear and fell into a deep sleep. It had been such a long time since you last had a good sleep. Suddenly, his phone rang. He quickly answered it afraid that it would wake you up.

 

Seyong: yeoboseyo?

 

He whispered into his phone.

 

Seyong: ne, Daehyun hyung. We’ve cleared all the misunderstandings. Ne, she’s with me now. I’m sorry hyung. Ne, ne…bye

 

He looked at your sleeping face again and smiled.

 

Seyong: my big baby, let me carry you to the car before you catch a cold.

 

He lifted you easily in a bridal style and into the passenger seat before he pushed the seat down.

 

Seyong: sleep well my princess.

 

He whispered and gently gave a peck on your forehead. Slowly, he too fell asleep on the driver seat holding onto your hands tightly.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please read  The story of a prince, princess and her knight :) then do this poll for me :DD thankyou!!