Distress Princess

Kingkas Are Hot?! Oh Please~! =='''

 

One week later in school everything was as per normal, just that Minhyun and you got closer than before.

 

Ren: so now you call all my hyungs “oppa” but not me?

 

You nodded and smiled widely

 

Dayoung: bingo!

JB: yay! I’m forever alone!

Jongup: ooh~ Jaebum is jelly~~

 

Just then, your phone vibrated. You fished out your phone and were shock to see Seyong’s name appearing on the screen. You looked around the class and did not see Seyong or Jihye anywhere.

 

Dayoung-ah,

I’m sorry, actually it was all

A misunderstanding…

I have to explain to you face to face

Can we meet at the playground after school?

I miss you a lot darling…

-Seyong-

 

You held back your tears hoping it would not start flowing out like a spoilt tap. However, Minhyun noticed the change in your expression.

 

Minhyun: Dayoung, are you okay?

Ren: what’s with the glum face? Fine fine fine! You don’t have to call me oppa! Don’t cry!!

Dayoung: I’m okay, don’t worry. Jongup oppa, I won’t be home for lunch.

Jongup: okay, I’ll tell the hyungs for you.

 

Finally, the long awaited bell rang. You hurriedly packed your bag and left dashing out of class.

 

Ren: hyung, you want lunch? Aron hyung’s not cooking. I know a good café around the school!

Minhyun: okay! I’m hungry anyways kaja!

 

Within minutes, you reached the playground behind the school. You looked around but did not see Seyong. So you decided to sit on the swing and wait. Suddenly you felt something hit your head and a slimy liquid started flowing down your head. You looked up and saw Jihye and ASB smirking. You gritted your teeth and stare at her trembling in anger.

 

Jihye:  aww poor thing. Waiting for your Seyong oppa?

Nana: oh my god, this stinks!!

Dayoung: Shin Jihye! What the DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! I ING TREATED YOU LIKE MY BEST FRIEND BUT ALL I GOT WAS TO BE ING BETRAYED BY YOU!!! I EVEN GAVE UP ON SEYONG WHAT THE DO YOU WANT MORE FROM ME?!

 

You screamed in her face.

 

Jihye: I told you. LEAVE.SEYONG.ALONE! Next time it won’t be just rotten eggs and flour.

 

After finishing her sentence, you felt powder being poured all over your head. You stared at her and said

 

Dayoung: if by doing so, you are confident that Seyong will not leave you, I’ll gladly co-operate with you.

Jihye: that will never happen, you !

 

They stomped off and in an instant you felt as if your energy was drained. You fell onto the cold and hard ground.

 

Dayoung:  [Seyong oppa…]

 

Tears started gushing out mercilessly. At the same time, Minhyun and Ren was walking pass the playground. Ren was continuously commenting on how nice the food were. However Minhyun saw a figure sitting at the playground crying.

 

Minhyun: [Dayoung?? , I knew it! Something must’ve happened!] y…yah, Ren…erm… I suddenly remember I got basketball with Daehyun hyung today. You go back without me. See you at home!

 

Minhyun then ran off before Ren could ask anything.

-------------------------------------------------

Dayoung: [pabo, why did I even believe the text? Why…]

 

A shadow hovered above you, you looked up and saw Minhyun. You hurriedly wiped your tears away and smiled.

 

Dayoung: oppa, it’s you…what are you doing here?

Minhyun: what happen? Who was it? Tell me and I’ll get JR to bash him or her up till their parents can’t even recognise them!

Dayoung: it’s okay Minhyun-ah, it was nothing. I had it worse when I was a nobody…

 

He tried to pull you up but there was no longer any energy left in you. He shook his head and sigh.

 

Minhyun: how did you even land yourself in this state?

Dayoung: I’m okay with it as long as they leave Seyong alone..

Minhyun: what?! It’s the Queenkas again?

 

You held back your tears and smiled while nodding your head. At the moment, Minhyun’s heart shattered into pieces.

 

Minhyun: stop being strong in front of me, Park Dayoung. You can’t even walk now. Get on my back I’ll carry you home.

Dayoung: no no no, I can walk. I stink a lot now, you’ll stink too if you carried me on your back!

Minhyun: I thought we were best friends already! Didn’t we promise to support each other? It was bad enough that I could not protect you from them! Come on!

 

You felt touched by his words but still hesitantly climbed onto his back.

 

Dayoung: thank you Minhyun oppa.

Minhyun: pabo! I told you I will always be there for you, and you know what? You are still pretty in this state.

Dayoung: eew~ shut up oppa

 

You lightly smacked him on his head.

 

Minhyun: I doubt you’ll want to go back home at this state right? I’ll bring you to our dorm and wash up then send you back okay?

Dayoung: komawo!!

 

You squealed as you tighten the arms around his neck.

 

Minhyun: omg! Yah! It’s dangerous! Stop it before I throw you off my back!

Dayoung: ooh meanie, just like Daehyun oppa!

-------------------------------------------------

Minhyun: ARON HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!! BAEKHO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!

 

He shouted as he entered from the door. Baekho was the first to come down from the stairs.

 

Baekho: oh my god! What kind of smell is this?! Omo! Dayounggie!!

Dayoung: heh annyeong. Sorry oppa.

Minhyun: hyung, bring some clothes for her to change.

Baekho: I’m sure she’ll be able to fit into Ren’s, hang on…

 

Minhyun then carried you to the toilet in his room.

 

Minhyun: the extra towels are in the cupboard. I’ll leave the clothes on the bed, don’t worry I’ll lock the door before I leave so no one can come in. Be careful okay?

Dayoung: thank you oppa.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After 30 minutes, you came down from Minhyun’s room.

 

Baekho: oh Dayoung, come here I’ve cooked ramen for you

Dayoung: thank you oppa.

 

You stared at the bowl of ramen but did not start digging in.

 

Minhyun: why aren’t you eating?

Dayoung: how am I going to explain to my oppas?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same time at the ASB hide out.

 

Jihye: mwo??! What did you say?

Kahi: I’m.ing.out.of.this! Which part of the sentence don’t you understand?!

Jihye: are you kidding me? You are falling out with us, your sisters just for that ?!

Kahi: sisters? Don’t make my toes laugh. You are nothing without me in the group. Don’t get yourself into unnecessary danger.

Nana: Kahi unnie! Why are you being like this?!

Kahi: follow her if you want. I’m sure the both of you are clever enough to know what’s right and what’s wrong…

 

Kahi walked out of the room and fished out her phone.

 

Kahi: yah, Kim Seyong!

Seyong: I told you I’m not going to please that in any way Kahi!

Kahi: meet up, I got something to tell you!

Seyong: why should I trust you?

Kahi: It’s related to Dayoung though, up to you…I’ll be waiting…5 mins, if you’re not here then forget it.

 

She hung up the phone without further explaining herself.