2! 3!

I Need U

After the school day ended Jimin and Yoongi walked out of the school together. Jimin spotted his mom's car in the line. Yoongi spotted his brother's car too.

"Hey, I'm going to go tell my brother. I'll be right back." Yoongi said.

"Okay." Jimin replied.

Yoongi walked over to the car his brother was driving and told him he was going to go with Jimin.

"Okay. You can go but, I wouldn't come back tonight. Dad has another one coming over. You know how he gets. You can come back to me if you want. Just call me when you get there and when you make your decision on where you're staying. Okay?" Jin asks.

"Okay." Yoongi replies. 

"Love you." Jin says.

"Love you too." Yoongi says.

Yoongi walks back where Jimin was just to notice he wasn't there. He looked around frantically. Finally after what felt like hours, which really was just a couple of seconds, he heard Jimin yelling his name.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yells for about the 100th damn time waving his hands out of the car window so Yoongi could tell where he was.

Yoongi speed walked to the car. Feeling the eyes of others on him as he does. Once he makes it he opens the door to get in the car next to Jimin. Jimin sits in the middle so him and Yoongi were RIGHT by each other. After Yoongi closed the door, put his bookbag on the ground, and buckled his seat belt, Jimin took the stillness and silence to cuddle up to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled as he did.

The ride was silent for about ten minutes until Jimin's mom broke it.

"So Yoongi, right?" She asks, looking at them through the rear view mirror every once in a while.

"Yep." He replies looking at Jimin, who looks at him and smiles as well.

"I don't mean to sound rude but, why did you decide to come with us? I mean Jimin's talked about you a lot but, he never told me that you two were da..."

"We're just friends!" Jimin yells, sitting straight up in his seat, blushing. Yoongi just chuckled.

"Oooooh. Ok." Jimin's mom says. Winking at Jimin through the rear view mirror. Jimin just looks down blushing even harder.

"Mom." He whines. 

"Fine. Fine. Fine. But really Yoongi. Why did you decide to come?" She asks puzzled.

"Jimin asked me to come." He says as he looks at Jimin and runs his hand over the top of his hair. Ending at the back of his neck to circle it with his thumb.

"Oh." She said.

"Was I not suppost to come?" Yoongi asked worried.

"No. No. No. You were able to come. It's just odd for Jimin to ask somebody to come with him to a place like a hospital. I guess it's because when he goes to the hospital he's vulnerable. So, I'm guessing you are able to comfort him. Huh?" She says.

"I've only known him for a day. Not even." Yoongi says. Now rubbing Jimin's shoulder.

"Really?!" His mom asks I'm shock. 

"Yes. We've known each other for only a day but, he really does know how to comfort me. That's why I brought him with us." Jimin says, putting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Oh. Ok." She says looking at the two boys, smiling.

When they arrived at the hospital, Jimin let out a loud sigh. Not ready for what he's about to see. They walked in and Jimin's mom asked the man at the desk which rooms Jimin's dad and sister were in. After he told them which rooms they were in he told them that the dad was not able to be visited yet. Jimin had to hold back his tears. Yoongi saw Jimin sniffling and pulled him into a hug. Telling him it'll be ok as he started to rub his back with Jimin holding onto him tightly. 

"You can cry if you want to Jimin. I'm right here for you. You know that right?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah." He replies as he shakes his head with it still on Yoongi's chest. 

Right after he said that, he started balling into Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi put one hand on Jimin's lower back and his other on the back of Jimin's head, pulling him closer. He put his chin on top of Jimin's head to hide from Jimin that he was tearing up a bit too. Jimin's mom looked at them and smiled. Not because they were crying, but because Jimin has found someone who he could cry to.

After Jimin was done, they headed to Jimin's sister's room. With Yoongi and Jimin holding hands and staying close together. When they arrived, they saw a doctor in there in frount of Jimin's sister, Lisa. Lisa was just in her hospital bed, crying as the doctor was trying to comfort her. The doctor and Lisa looked to the door to see the group of three standing there.

"Are you Mrs. Park?" The doctor asks. Jimin's hand grasping onto Yoongi's harder now.

"Yes." She replies.

"I am so sorry to inform you that your husband has just died due to difficulties with the brain." The doctor says. After, pushing through the group of three to get out of the room for the family to talk.

Jimin stood there frozen. Until, he fell to the floor crying. Yoongi trying to comfort him by rubbing his back.

"WHY HIM?!" Jimin yelled to the sky.

 

 

A/N - Hey guys! I'm SOOOO SORRY for not updating sooner😩. I have a lot of family drama going on right now. But I hope you guys have an amazing day or night. I would really appreciate it if you guys comment any mistakes I have or any ideas. Or just how your day or night is going. Anyways, see you guys next time!! 👋😁