Spring Day

I Need U

This was it. The first day of High School. Jimin would have to be lying if he said he wasn't nervous but, he would also be lying if he said he wasn't excited. He's always hated that feeling. That feeling when you feel so many different emotions. He felt so many feelings that he could hardly even name all of them.

Stress, nervousness, happiness, love and many others.

Yep you read right. Love. He felt love. He's felt that since the third grade. Ever since he's met Min Yoongi. The nerd in school.

Jimin was the so called "bad boy" in school. He didn't love the term but, he didn't hate it. The fact that people were afraid of him made him happy yet sad. Why? He was happy because people wouldn't bother him. He was sad because he couldn't let his guard down a lot of the time. People couldn't see that he was really just a vulnerable, loving boy who needed to be loved. People couldn't see the real Park Jimin. That is of course everybody but his friends. His real friends not his group that he is forced to hang out with. He hates that group that he's forced to be "friends" with. They weren't even real friends but, he did have real friends. Their names? Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Hoseok, and Kim Taehyung.

They've all been friends since they all could remember. They all grew up in the same neighborhood so, it eas only a matter of time before they all met each other. Once they all first all laid eyes on each other they all knew. They all knew the fact that they'll be friends until they died. And Jimin was okay with that. 

They started to play together in their neighborhood. Then they started elementary school together. At the same school, Tae, Hoseok, Kookie, and Jimin all stuck together like glue on the first day. All of them were inseparable. The popular group liked that. So, they joined them. The boys regretted that choice the next year. 

That next year was not as good or as filled with happiness as the last one. This one was full of how they acted. It was full of lies, fights, schoolwork, homework, and sadness. Of course they all had helped each other through it. The reason? The crowd they hung out with. They had pressured them to look their best at all times. And by best I mean as badass and scary as they possibly could. The boys hated scaring other people. But, what other choice did they have?  No other group would take them in. So they had decided to just stay in that friend group. All of the others were fake friends but, at least the four boys had each other. And that was all that mattered to the group of 4 boys.

Yoongi was known as the "nerd" of the school. And his friend, Kim Namjoon, was also known as a "nerd". Yoongi with an IQ of 130 and Namjoon with an IQ of 148. They were teased a lot because of it but, Jimin find it amazing. Again with Jimin's friend group. They are one of the main bullies in Jimin's school. Yoongi and Namjoon made pretty easy targets so, they bullied them. Jimin hated just the thought of bullying. Little alone bullying, in his opinion, the most cute and beautiful boy in school. Hell the most cute and beautiful person in the whole existence of the universe. Every time Jimin bullied Yoongi he would go to the bathroom and cry because he was hurting somebody. He hated it. He truly did.

Once Jimin reached his school he saw him. He saw the moat beautiful person on the planet. Min Yoongi. But something was different. He was alone. Usually Namjoon was besides him. 

God he looks so beautiful with those glasses and with that unifrom on. Jimin thought as he just stared at the pale skined boy in awe. He truly hasn't seen anybody as beautiful as the man he was staring at. 

"I should go talk to him." Jimin whispers to himself.

He had to build up enough courage to go talk to the dark brown haired boy. But he eventually did. He walked over to Yoongi. As Yoongi saw him approaching him he stumbled. He didn't feel like being pushed, shoved, punched, or kicked right now. He looked at Jimin with a worried expression. Remembering what Jimin has done to him in the past as he feels a scar on his face from Jimin. 

Yoongi kept backing up until he hit the dumpster. 

"Please don't hurt me." Yoongi begged.

Jimin scoffed and put his hand on Yoongi's shoulder. Hoping to calm him down a little bit. Or at least take that scared expression off of his face.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. Not now. Not anymore." Jimin says in the most sincere voice Yoongi has heard in a long time.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks. Softening his face a little in the process.

"Look i'm so, so sorry for ever hurting you and for ever scaring you. That's not who I am. I'm actually a very warm and caring person actually. I'm just kinda forced to act like this. You know, like a bad boy. The one that everybody's scared of. I hate being that type of person. Especially to you." Jimin says smother that he thought he would've.

"What do you mean by that?" Yoongi asks in shock  With Jimin's hand still on his shoulder.

"Yoongi, I hate treating you the way I did. I hate hurting people. Especially you." Jimin says as he puts his hand up to Yoongi's cheek to caress it. And surprisingly Yoongi lets him.

"What're you trying to say Jimin?" Yoongi asks completely confused.

"I like you Yoongi. I really do. I like everything about you. Your beautiful and perfect brown hair." Jimin says moving his hand up to Yoongi's head full of hair to caress his hair. And again Yoongi lets him. "The way it perfectly matches your pale skin. The way you walk and talk. The way you hold your books up to your chest with both hands and look down while you walk. The way you smell. I like how determined and passionate you are about your school work and future. I like how smart you are. There are many others but I know I'm just ranting on about you. I'm sorry if I came on too strong. If you don't feel the same that's okay but I need to ask you. Can we start over? No more bullying but just getting to know each other. If that's alright with you." Jimin says. Surprised he actually went through with that.

"I don't know if I can forgive you right at this moment but, in the future I will defiantly try. So yeah. We can start over. I would love that." Yoongi says as he gently takes Jimin's hand that was caressing his hair just moments ago and holds it in his. Loving the way his cold, long fingers felt against the younger's warm, tiny ones.

Jimin was shocked that Yoongi actually agreed to start over but, he also felt relieved. Like a giant weight has been lifted off of his shoulders. 

This is defiantly the start of something new. Jimin thought.  

 

 

A/N - Hey guys! I just wanted to tell y'all thank you for reading this far. I know it's trash but you can't blame me. It's currently 2:44 in the morning and I started at 2. Well anyways, I hope y'all liked it. Oh and just in case you were wondering why I named the title the way I did. I did it because they are the titles of some of bts' songs. I will do that with each and every chapter so, if it doesn't make a lot of sense then sorry. Anyways, see you guys next time!