We Live Together

Roommate

Kyuhyun likes Yesung's voice. I mean, who doesn’t? He likes to listen whenever Yesung sings or talks. Yesung's beautiful voice never fails to impress the Super Junior's maknae.

But, for the first time, Kyuhyun was annoyed to hear his hyung talking. The man kept mentioning the ex-roommate name and reminiscing his memories with his former roommate.

And Kyuhyun doesn’t like that. Especially when they’re alone like this.

"Hyung, can you stop?"

Yesung turned his head, he stopped his monologue. He was currently telling his experience with Eunhyuk when both of them became roommates in early SuJu Returns. He intends to share his experience with the maknae to be used as a reference for their version of We Live Together.

"Huh?"

"In the past, I and Eunhyuk were like this, in the past, I and Eunhyuk were like that, we did this and that, we made these rules," Kyuhyun glared at Yesung, agitated, "your partner now is me, not him. We are different. Stop talking about him. "

Yesung blinked.

"Earlier at lunch, you keep stealing a glance at him, I am not blind, Yesung," he approached the man who was sitting on the bed closest to the window, "forget Eunhyuk, focus on me hyung. "

"Kkuru ..."

"On the karting track, you also took a chance to joke around with him, even though I was clearly by your side," grumbled the maknae again. He sat next to the man, "is my presence not enough for you to forget Hyukjae?"

"But that's because you started it first! After all, Hyukkie and I are just friends! ” Yesung irritated, why the heck he suddenly behave like this? Is this brat jealous or what?

"You’re indeed friends with him now. But who knows you guys may have been in a relationship before, right? "

Yesung fell silent. He did not admit nor against the maknae's statement.

"Anyway, you just have to focus on me today, ignore the others," Kyuhyun's caramel iris glared the dark black iris of the man who he had been scolded for the past few minutes. Yesung pouted, Kyuhyun's words were absolute; that brat won’t accept any arguments. It was proven when they made the rules this afternoon, Kyuhyun was the one who decided everything while he obeyed all his wants. He learned that arguing with Kyuhyun is a waste of time because Kyuhyun would not get down without a fight to defend his opinion.

"Alright, Kkuru ..."

Kyuhyun smiled at the nickname. That's what he wanted to hear from his hyung's pink lips. He reached the smaller body and hugged him tightly then buried his face on the crook of Yesung's neck which was still damp from bath and inhaling the scent of soap wafting from there. The man who was being hugged could only sigh and the dark brown hair of his lover's curls.

Lover?

Yeah, you guys didn't read it wrong.

Kyuhyun and Yesung are lovers, but they hide their relationship status away from other members (except for Heechul, because for some reason that man seems to know all kinds of secrets on this earth including the secret of their relationship). Yesung was against the idea of revealing their relationship because the older man was worried about the response of his groupmates, and Kyuhyun -being a considerate maknae he is- respected Yesung's request and keeping his mouth shut about their relationship too.

" Ye~ " Kyuhyun murmured in a tone that several octaves lower, the tone he used to tease Yesung, "my Ye~ " he rubbed his nose against Yesung's neck, his full lips brushing against the pale skin.

"Kkuru, stop it," Yesung understood very well what would happen next if he didn't stop it right now. Being together for a few years is enough to make him familiar with Kyuhyun’s antics, "Kkuru! We are still shooting!" he hissed again when he felt Kyuhyun's lips pecking his shoulder, he tried to push Kyuhyun's larger body away from him. He was worried Eunhyuk and the staff saw both of them through the monitor and began to speculate things.

"Just a little bit..." Kyuhyun whispered right in the older ear so Yesung could feel Kyuhyun's warm breath. The maknae's hand begun to sneak inside his white shirt naughtily.

Yesung panicked, he had to stop Kyuhyun as soon as possible or their secrets would be revealed. He knows Kyuhyun is a man full of ambition and has a strong will. If he wants something, then he must get it right away. Just like now, he wants Yesung and Yesung have to do something before the man makes up his mind to claim himself.

"Kkuru ... Kkuru ... stop, we can't do it here," Yesung hissed, he glanced at the two portable mics on the nightstand; hoping it doesn't catch his voice, "Kkuru!"

"Come on hyung ..." the younger one whined, he stared at Yesung's dark eyes with a pleading look. He gave Yesung a kicked puppy look that almost made the older man melt.

Normally Yesung would give in once he saw that pleading look and let his maknae do whatever he wanted, but this time he had to be firm for the sake of their secret.

"No Kkuru," he shook his head, then shoved the hand of the maknae away who crept into his thigh stealthily, "you can do it after this. For now, we have to focus on shooting, okay? "

Kyuhyun paused for a moment, then nodded with a gloomy look on his face. He will demand what his hyung promised him after the shoot end.

He buried his face back into his lover’s shoulders. His arms were wrapped around Yesung's slender frame, one hand moved to his waist. An innocent caress with no hidden intentions.

Yesung enjoyed Kyuhyun's sweet affection to him. He closed his eyes. But just after a few minutes, Yesung suddenly flinched. He turned his head to his dongsaeng and saw a sly smirk plastered on the younger face.

The man moved his hands around the waist and the side of his lover's ribcage which made Yesung flinch again, but this time it was followed by a choked laugh.

"Kyu!" the man chided, he tried to escape from the imprisonment of Kyuhyun's strong arm, but it seemed that Kyuhyun didn't plan to let go of his Yesung this time. His fingers keep poking the ticklish spots on Yesung's body and make the black-haired man twisted and laughed.

 

Kyuhyun is indeed difficult to guess. A few minutes ago he looked ready to prey on Yesung, but a few minutes later his mood turned playful.

 

"Kku -... hahaha! Stop it! Kyu-hahahha~" Kyuhyun smiled, he really liked hearing Yesung's voice. Especially if the man called his name like this, his fingers did not stop even for once. Soon Yesung's heartfelt laughter filled their room.

Yesung tried to distance himself from his lover mischievous fingers, he jumped to the middle of the bed and intended to run away but Kyuhyun already lunged at Yesung's smaller figure so he ended up lying on the bed with Kyuhyun on top of him with long fingers still tickling him.

"Ky-... hahahaha! Kyuu ~ ahaha! Stop Kkuruu ~!" the older man finally whined, he laughed until he was tearing up. Yesung can only hope the maknae to be merciful and release him because he is exhausted, all his energy was used up to play afternoon games and struggle out of his boyfriend tickling hell.

Finally, Kyuhyun stopped his hand, he stared at the beautiful face of the man who was lying beneath him with a gentle and adoring gaze. His hand stretched out to reach the blushing cheek and caress it gently.

Yesung (who is still breathing hard) only able to stare back at his lover. Eyes glazed and mouth slightly agape to help him restore some oxygen to his lungs.

"Don't stare me like that," Kyuhyun whispered huskily, he lowered himself so that his lips were next to the ear of his hyung who was lying beneath him, "or I wouldn’t be able to hold myself back."

Yesung chuckled when he heard the maknae’s blunt statement, he took a deep breath and averted his eyes so he was staring at the ceiling of the room. He smiled while enjoying the warm breath that blew softly at his side and sweet whispers from his lover’s lips.

A comfortable silence fell between them as they enjoying each other presence. Kyuhyun's soft sweet whisper keeps filling the older ear.

Kyuhyun has changed his position and lies on his side. His face buried at the junction between the neck and shoulder of his hyung. Meanwhile, Yesung was fighting off sleepiness which swept over him due to exhaustion and Kyuhyun’s warm hug making it harder for him. Yesung finally yawned.

"Sleep hyung. I will wake you up when we will start shooting," Kyuhyun said gently, he moved away because he knew Yesung was very sensitive when he is sleeping. The said man can wake up almost instantly just because of a slight movement or sound.

Yesung nodded slowly, and before long a soft snoring sound came from behind the small pink lips. Kyuhyun smiled at his lover’s angelic sleeping face. He wanted to deliver a brief kiss on his forehead but he remembered they’re still in the middle of shooting and also how sensitive the man was. Yesung might wake up and can't sleep anymore. Therefore, he decided to go straight to the bathroom and wash up because the sweat started to bother him.

 

 

***

 

 

Kyuhyun stared at his hyung's face who was still in deep sleep. They must go to the veranda for a BBQ party soon but firstly he must wake Yesung up. However, it's not Kyuhyun's if he isn't causing mischief. The brown-almost-black haired man decided to wake Yesung up in an unusual way.

He realized that the automatic camera in their room was dead (probably to save the battery for night shooting) when he had finished bathing. And Kyuhyun will make the most of this opportunity.

Cautiously, he climbed up onto the bed where Yesung was sleeping. His boyfriend looks like a male version of Snow White who fell asleep because of the poison apple. His mouth opened slightly and his chest rising and falling with a constant tempo. He looks asleep very soundly.

Kyuhyun brought his face to Yesung's neck, his lips brushed against the warm skin of the turtle lover. He kissed the milky skin gently and stopped right between the shoulders and neck of his lover. A smirk spread on his lips. He was sure Yesung would get mad when he woke up later but that’s not a big problem, Yesung could never be angry with him for too long after all.

Kyuhyun and nipped the meeting point between his lover's neck and shoulders, he was very careful not to wake Yesung before the kiss mark was formed. He did the same thing on the other side so that both sides were now decorated by purplish-red circles. Kyuhyun moves away and looked at his masterpiece, he nodded in satisfaction.

Now, all that's left is to wake Yesung.

Once again Kyuhyun brought his face to one of the hickeys he made, he bit the mark gently and then kissed it, then bit again but much firmer this time before he kissed the mark again. He kept repeating it until the sleeping man underneath him twisted uncomfortably.

Yesung felt something wet on his shoulder, he also felt a slight dull pain on his shoulder. The man slowly opened his eyelids and blinked lazily to chase off sleepiness. The corner of his eye caught a dark brown lump that he was very familiar with. It took about 7 minutes for Yesung -who had just woken up- to realize what had happened before he finally shrieked and swinging his hand toward the dark brown lump.

SMACK!

"OUCH!! Why do you hit me?! "

Yesung glared, " 'why'?! You still dare to ask 'why'?!" the beautiful man jumped from where he lay before and rushed to the bathroom to find a mirror. As he suspected, there were two round purplish-red 'marks' on his neck that looked very contrast with his pale skin. Yesung growled, his maknae was really outrageous ...

"Now you finally wake up, let's hurry to the BBQ party~" Kyuhyun smiling broadly as if nothing happened. His hand was still rubbing his aching head which had become the target of his lover violence. He didn't expect the blow from Yesung's small hand to be quite powerful.

Yesung tempted to hit his maknae once more, but then he remembered his promise. The black-haired man took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

"Come on, Ye ~"

Yesung scowled at his maknae, "what the hell are you thinking about so you decide to made this?" hissed the older while pointing at the two hickeys around his neck.

Kyuhyun grinned, "so you will remember that I am your partner for today, just think of it as a charm so you won't remember Hyukjae anymore~"

Yesung facepalmed. This brat...

Kyuhyun did not seem to feel guilty at all despite having made a crisis in Yesung's life, the man sitting on the bed casually while watching his hyung checking himself in the mirror.

"Wait a minute," Yesung sighed resignedly. He reached for his bag to look for anything he could use to cover his neck. His eyes were fixed on a blue scarf. Yesung heaved a sigh of relief, he hastily wrapped the scarf around his neck and made sure the cloth covering the two 'marks' from Kyuhyun, "let’s go!"

As soon as he saw his hyung wearing a scarf to cover his neck, Kyuhyun's face dimmed. Yesung realized what his lover was thinking, he knows Kyuhyun wants to show it off to everyone and reveal their relationship. He pinched the man's arm playfully.

"Don't be silly, Cho Kyuhyun. I know what you’re thinking. Not today. Now, hurry up before the staff banged our room!”

 

 

***

 

 

Their BBQ party finally ended and now the couples -including the master- returned to their rooms to sleep and end the day. Kyuhyun felt he could fall asleep easily because he was full and tired, but in fact, the man woke up in the middle of the night. Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes, trying to get rid of the sleepiness while trying to find a reason why he woke up in the middle of the night.

He did not need to go to the toilet, he is not cold, nor thirsty.

So why did he wake up?

Kyuhyun's eyes wander until he found his boyfriend sleeping figure on the bed beside him.

Right, he hasn't give Yesung a goodnight kiss.

Since establishing a relationship with Yesung, the younger man developed a strange habit; he won't be able to sleep well if he hasn't given a goodnight kiss to his beloved hyung. Strangely, that only applies when they sleep together in one room.

Kyuhyun glanced up to see the installed camera in his room (he is surprised he still remembered the existence of cameras even with his half-awake state), no indicator lights were on. It seems the staff already turned off their equipment.

The maknae of Super Junior slowly get off from his bed and climbed into Yesung’s bed. He wrapped his arms around the smaller waist and pulling him up so that his chest met with Yesung’s back who was sleeping on his side. Kyuhyun delivers a gentle kiss on the nape of his lover while whispering, "Good night Ye ... I love you ..."

"Nmm ... me too ..."

Kyuhyun was taken aback because he did not expect to get an answer, then he smiled softly; a smile that he only showed to his beloved hyung whenever they were alone.

Kyuhyun grabbed the blanket to cover their body, tightened his arms around Yesung's waist, and closing his eyes again.

Kyuhyun slept well that night.

 

 

= END =