Savior

Savior [JenSoo]

"Your services are no longer needed." I was told and I pretty much zoned out. I had put everything to this job and this is what I hear from one mistake? "You can go pack your stuff now." He continued and I nodded and got up from the chair. I walked back to my office and I started to pack my belongings. I leaned my self to the desk and I closed my eyes. I was so disappointed in myself. Can I ever get a new job? It feels like it's impossible to get new job nowadays. How am I able to pay my bills now? This is unbelieveable.... I sighed and walked out of the office and headed my way to lifts. As I got in, I pressed a button and soon I was at downstairs. I approached my car and I placed my box to back seat. I then went to driver's seat and drove off.

While I was making my way to home, I drove through busy streets and I was deeply in my thoughts. I went through what happened today and how I got fired after many years of working. But my thoughts were cut by of some kind of crash. I stopped and looked around me with widened eyes. I realized I accidentaly hit someone's VERY expensive looking car. I started to panic. I removed my seatbelt and pretty much like ran to fancy looking car. I was waiting to see somekind of rich guy who would be very mad but I was wrong. What I saw was a young woman who had small smile on her face.

"You must be here because of this accident?" She asked of me. I nodded and tried to act cool but I failed. My hands were shaking and I felt like I was going to pass out. "Yeah don't worry about this, I can handle this. Are you able to drive where ever you're going?" She continued. I nodded. She was walking back to her car but I grabbed her by her arm. I spinned her around and she looked at me.

"N-no.. I am.. Very sorry what happened. I lost my job today and now this happened and I don't know what to do. Look at your car!!! How can I pay you back?" I said in panic. We were standing middle of the road but luckily people just ignored us.

"Okay, just calm down. How about we settle this thing in somewhere else? It's very loud in here. Also you can remove your hand now." She said and gave me a giggle. I let go of her hand and now I was just embarrased. This day was getting worse and worse... "Let's meet at this place tonight. It's a restaurant. Let's talk things through and let's just say I'll meet you there at 9pm." She said and finally walked to her car. I was still standing in middle of the driveway and I saw how the woman looked at me from side mirror. I looked at the card what she gave me and it had her name on it and phone number. What about the restaurant where we would meet? It doesn't say anything about it. I sighed and went back to my car. At least my car works fine. Just few bumps.

 

 

#1

 

 

I was at home and I was holding a wine glass. She said we would meet at 9pm but I should probably call her and ask the adress of the restaurant, right? I sighed and kept looking at the card. This is literally the worst day of my life. I dialed the phone number and I had to wait for a while when someone answered.

"Hello, how can I help you?" I heard her saying.

"Uhh... This is uh... me... Jennie. I hit your car today at the highway and I don't know where we're supposed to meet.." I stuttered.

"I see. I guess I gave you my business card?" She said with gentle chuckle. "Well, it's alright. I'm glad you called. How about I'll text you the adress and we still meet there, okay?" She said.

"Sure. I'll be there." I said and hung up. I waited the message and then it came. It had the adress and I thought it would be the best thing to walk because it's not so far away. I grabbed my jacket and made my way out of my house. I made my way to the restaurant and I saw the young woman sitting at the table. When she saw me she showed me signal that I should walk to her. I cleared my throat and walked to her.

"Great to see you here, please have a seat." She told me and looked around us. "They will bring you the menu soon. Order whatever you want to and I'll pay it." She said and gave me sweet smile. I shook my head.

"No no.. That's too much.." I said and avoided eye contact. "I told you earlier that I lost my job today, I won't be able to eat and drink at these kinds of fancy restaurants..." I said and laughed awkwardly. She kept looking at me but she gave me a menu.

"Order something. A drink at least." She said. I once again shook my head. "Okay.. Well I have a thing for you. It's a deal. Take it or leave it. How about you order something and I pay it OR you have to pay my car's repairs?" She said and her smile disappeared. I widened my eyes. What? Her deal makes no sense!!

"Okay uh.. how much are the repairings?" I asked of her.

"Well it depends. It must be quite alot and now when you said you lost your job I think the better option is to get free drink okay?" She said and smirked. I sighed and nodded.

"Thank you." I thanked her and pointed the drink what I wanted. She called the waitress and he wrote our orders up and left after that. We waited our foods and drinks and I wasn't sure what to say to her. "Uh.. Once again.. I can't describe how huge help this is.. So thank you." I said and looked at her. She had rested her elbow to the table and she kept looking at me smile on her face.

"Where did you work at?" She asked of me all of sudden. I explained the story to her where I worked and how long and what happened and how I ended up getting fired. The waitress brought our drinks and foods and we continued our chat. "I made kind of big mistake. I kind of charged my customer too much and I didn't realize that in time and well... That's how I got fired. I'm really sad... I liked to work there." I explained. She nodded.

"I see. Losing a job must be very hard... And if you don't have any savings things can go very bad. I assume you don't have any savings, right?" She said and ate her food peacefully. I shook my head.

"No I don't." I admitted. She took a sip from her drink and smiled after that.

"You see... I'm Kim Jisoo. I work at this huge company. I can probably get you a job if you'd like to?" She said. Kim Jisoo? Never heard of her.. I guess she is just normal employee. But a job? NEW JOB? This quickly? I need it very badly, how can I say no to her?

"What? Are you joking?" I asked of her. She shook her head.

"No, of course not. Why would I joke this kind of topic? You're in a need of job. You need money to survive. Let me help you." She continued. I kept looking at her and I gave her a huge smile and nodded.

"Thank you, I appreciate this very much... But... Why would you want to help me? You don't even know me, we just met and I crashed your car. You have like 0% to trust me that I'd be a great worker." I said and looked at the floor.

"Well.. We'll see what kind of worker you'll be." She said and got up. I kept looking at her and she asked for a check. She paid the bill and she looked at me one more time. "I'll call you tomorrow about your job. Of course if you get the job I need your informations, but I'll take them tomorrow. It was nice meeting you Jennie.. It was your name, right?" She said. I nodded and smiled at her. She gave me a wink and left the restaurant. I kept looking at the doorway and I was still kind of surprised of what just happened.

 

 

#2

 

 

I waited Jisoo's call the whole day but I couldn't get it. She was just messing with me and I believed her.. Stupid me. Why would someone give a job to some stranger? I'm so stupid. I sighed and decided to go out for a walk. As I got outside I heard my phone ringing so I answered.

"Hey Jennie. It's Jisoo. Would you like to visit your new work place like now? I can give you a ride." She said and it sounded like she was driving.

"Sure." I told her my adress and now I was happy. That meant I got the job, right?! After like 10 minutes I saw fancy white car approaching me and it stopped close to me. She opened the door from inside and she let me in. I sat down and put seatbelt. "You have a different car? This looks amazing!" I said and looked at the car's even smallest details.

"Thank you. I own two cars and well now because the other one needs to be repaired I decided to use this one." She explained. "Anyways, before we go in, I have to say that we have alot of employees, okay? It might be a stressful at first but I know you can do it." She said and smiled. I blushed and looked at the landscapes.

We drove like 15 minutes and we arrived to this huge company and she opened the door. She explained many things to me and I was so confused first but she repeated things to me so I understood right. We walked in and we walked to the lift. "So... When am I going to meet the boss? Is he or she nice?" I asked of Jisoo. She chuckled.

"Well... I don't know what you might think of her, but you have met her already." She said and turned to look at me. Her beautiful brown eyes pierced mine and I kept looking at her. "It's me Jennie. I'm your boss." I remained silent and kept looking at her. Wow... She is my boss? Omg, what am I supposed to do now? I noticed that Jisoo pressed floor 20 and she remained silent the whole way. I cleared my throat.

"So... Uhm... Ms Kim..... Is floor 20 your place or what?" I asked of her. She nodded.

"Yes, my office is there and I work alone. I need some peace so I moved my stuff to here. Anyways. If you ever need help you can always come here. You know if you have questions or something. But for first I need your informations so please follow me." She said and the lift finally stopped. I kept looking at Jisoo and I don't know why but I felt very nervous to be close to her and now when I heard she is my new boss, how can I get over this? "This way." She said and walked ahead of me. Everything about her office looked amazing. She sat down and I sat opposite her. She started to ask me all kind of questions and I gave her all my informations.

After like 30 minutes she got up and sighed. "Now, it's time for you to get to know this building. I won't be here any longer today so one of my trust worthy colleague will show you around okay?" She said and I nodded. We went to floor floor 19 and she stopped there. I looked at her.

"Are you really going to leave me here alone? I don't know anyone from here." I asked of her. She gave me a sweet smile and she walked out of the lift. I followed her slowly and we walked to this tall guy. Jisoo smiled at him and the guy waved at us and he gave us a sweet smile.

"Hey Kai. This is Kim Jennie. She is our newest employee. You need to show her around and be kind to her. If she has questions answer her nicely and if she doesn't understand, repeat things to her. She will be working on floor 18, take her there and tell her what she should do. I have very important meeting so I need to get going." Jisoo said to Kai. I kept looking at Jisoo while she spoke and I sighed. "Also Jennie... When my meeting is over, I'll give you a ride to your place because I picked you up." She said and walked to lift. I ran to her.

"WAIT! Ms Kim. I uh.. I wanted to thank you for this great opportunity but you have done so much... I think I'll be able walk to home. I don't want to be a burden for you." I said and bowed. I heard her chuckle.

"You're so silly." With that she pressed the button that the doors shut close and the lift went down. I sighed and turned to look at Kai. He was very well dressed and he showed me sign to follow him. I kept looking at the ground as I felt kind of disappointed how Jisoo left me here alone with some stranger. I mean, Jisoo is also a stranger but at least I knew her longer. He cleared his throat and looked at me.

"Right.. So now when Ms Kim is gone, I'm like in charge here. I'm sure you heard my name but call me Kai. Let's head up to floor 18. You'll work there." He told me and we walked to the lifts. I remained silent and listened what he told me and as the doors shut close, I felt somehow anxious being around him. When I heard the sound that the doors opened, I pretty much like ran away from the lift. Kai followed me and he showed me some places and explained what I should do. It was pretty much like my last job. Just keep an eye on bills and blah blah. Quite boring for me.

Kai pointed the office and told me that I should get going and start working, I pretty much like ran to my office. I didn't get great vibes from Kai. I don't understand why he is in charge here when Jisoo is gone.. And I hope Jisoo isn't gone for much.. "Have fun working cutie." He said and winked. I looked at him with widened eyes and when I saw him walking to the lift I looked around me. Did he really just wink at me ? Is that even allowed?

 

#3

 

It was 4pm and I finally heard how some people mentioned Jisoo's name and soon I saw lift's doors opening. My office was back of the room and I tried to take one more quick peek but I failed. I sighed. Maybe she didn't come here yet? I focused on my laptop and but it was somehow hard to concentrate. It sounded like high heels were clicking to floor and I couldn't avoid that. That must be her? Jisoo knocked at the window once and she stepped in.

"Hey hey! I heard only good news about you while I was gone. I did a great job by hiring you." She said and sat on my desk. I looked at her silk looking legs, I somehow wanted to touch her legs. I cleared my throat and gave her a small smile.

"That's good.. What did they say?" I asked of her. She crossed her arms and turned her head like sideways.

"You really want to know?" She asked of me. I nodded. "Okay. Grab your stuff and let's get going." She said and jumped off my desk. I did what I was asked of and I followed Jisoo to lifts. Ah.. It feels great to be with her. Just me and her. She pressed floor 0 and after that the doors shut down. I glanced at Jisoo who was already looking at me. I blushed and I tried to cover it by looking at somewhere else.

"So.. uh.. How was your meeting?" I asked of her very carefully. "Am I even allowed to ask that?" I continued and played with my hands nervously.

"Well.. I don't talk much of my meetings but... I have been thinking about selling my company. The meeting was about that. We tried to discuss about my company's price but sadly we couldn't get into agreement." She explained and sighed. It seems like she really wants to sell her company... I wonder why..

"Why are you trying to sell your company? What I heard from Kai, it seems like you're doing a great job. And you're super rich. I don't understand why you would want to get rid of your company. I'm also sure yiu've spent alot of time for this?" I asked of her and looked straight to her eyes. She remained silent but she gave me a small smile.

"You'll see why I want to sell this." She said and the doors opened once again. Jisoo walked out of the lift and I pretty much like stayed where I was. I wonder what she meant with her sentence.. "You coming?" She asked. I nodded and ran to her. She opened the door for me and when I sat in I put my safety belt on.

 

-

 

The next day was kind of awkward. I have talked alot of Kai and he is very weird person. It seems like he really likes Jisoo, he is talking about her all the time and I don't even understand why he is in here. His office is at floor 19, not in 18. This is unbelieveable. I sighed.

"What's wrong? You seem very silent person.." Kai said. I shook my head.

"No, with right people I like to talk much but I don't even know you." I said and giggled.

"Hmhm... You seem to talk alot with Jisoo. You haven't known her for long and you guys are like besties. So what's with that? Jisoo won't speak to me because she is very mysterious person. Sometimes it even seems like she trying to cover up some murder." He joked and laughed. "She didn't even want to talk with me today which I found odd..." Kai said and he seemed sad.

"Look.. I guess Jisoo has something on her mind. I understand her if she doesn't want to share every details of her life. Maybe you should give her some space?" I suggested and tried to focus on my job. He sighed.

"Or maybe she will fire me because I confessed my feelings to her.." He said and crossed his arms. I looked at him with widened eyes. I somehow felt jealous. And I didn't like the feeling. I felt kind of angry and I felt like I couldn't control my mind or my mouth anymore.

"Then maybe you shouldn't try to make any romantic contacts with your boss? It's your fault that you feel sad." I said very rudely and looked away. He sighed.

"I guess you're right. Sorry for bothering you Jennie.. And thanks for the tips. I really should vote you for employee of month." He said and he was about to leave but I opened my mouth to speak.

"You shouldn't! Because we all will be fired sooner or later so what's the use?" I said and leaned my back to my chair.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Jisoo is thinking about selling this company so who knows what the future will bring?" I said and I felt kind of sad. I wanted to get to know Jisoo better and now we would probably get new boss and some people would get fired and ugh. Why did she offer this job to me anyways? I turned to look at Kai but he was already gone. I shrugged and continued working.

 

#4

 

After one week working here I have pretty much like learned to move in here and I have gotten to know more people. But for some reason when I have seen Jisoo, she hasn't spoken to me that much. That's why I'm currently inside the damn elevator and waiting to meet Jisoo. She told me if I have something to ask of I should just meet her. I had two cups of coffees and finally the doors opened. I walked to her office and carefully banged the wall with my leg so she would notice me. She looked at me and got up. Her beautiful black hair looked as amazing as always and this time she was wearing a skirt and a tshirt.

"Jennie? What brings you here?" She asked of me.

"Your silence... To be honest.." I mumbled and offered the other cup. She sighed and showed me a signal that I should take a seat. I sat down opposite her and she took a sip from her coffee.

"My silence, eh?" She repeated my words. I nodded. "How come I have been silent? I'm your boss. You should know that I'm very busy." She explained and closed her eyes and relaxed herself to her seat. I kept looking at her. "Like I said... I'm your boss. Usually I never explain myself to anyone but I told you earlier if you have any questions you're allowed to come here. But you're right. I have kept some distance of you." She continued. When she said that, my heart started to beat faster. Have I done something wrong? Am I getting fired once again?

"W-why?" I was only abled to ask of her. She opened her eyes and gave me a small smile.

"Oh, you don't even know the reason? Well it's okay, I'll tell you so you don't have to think this whole evening. Do you remember when you asked me how the meeting went? And how I explained that we couldn't get into agreement? And I told you about selling this company? Well... That all was supposed to be a secret and now somehow everyone knows and you were the only person I told you about it." She explained and got up. I felt heat on my face and I felt like I had done the most awful mistake in this whole world. She walked behind me and placed her hands on my shoulder.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I didn't know that I wasn't allowed to tell... I mentioned it to Kai because he was upset.." I mumbled.

"Shhh... Listen up. It's okay that the workers knows, but the media? That's the worst. Media has claimed me as a 'weak business woman who uses her small power to get more money'. They have pretty much like made me awful person. I don't take advantages of anyone. Yes, I have power but I barely use it." She explained and sighed.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that media has painted you like that... But who told the media about this?" I asked of her.

"Kai." She said. I was kind of enjoying myself right now. I am here with Jisoo and she is very close to me. This is her first time when she touches me. "Anyways, I'm glad you came here." She whispered to my ear.

"You're?" I asked of her. She nodded.

"What do you think? What if I sell my business, what would you think of me? Do you see me as a weak business woman?" She whispered to my ear once again. Her y husky voice made me feel kind of weak. Why am I feeling this way? I remained silent for a long time and then she let go of me. She walked to her own seat and she took another sip of her coffee. "I see what you think of me. How about leave me alone for a while? I need to think of my situation." She said and pointed the doorway. I slowly got up and bowed at her.

 

#5

 

After two months Jisoo made her decision and she sold her hundred million business and well now this will be her last time speaking to media. I was in the crowd and waited her to speak. I have learned how popular person she is and now I understand why reoutation was very important to her. I saw many cameras pointing at her and she had many microphones in front of her. Next of her stood the new owner and I could tell Jisoo seemed very sad. She cleared and spoke up.

"Hello everyone, this is Kim Jisoo, owner of one of the most succesfullest companies in this decade. I have had very great time being a boss for this company but recently I have made up my mind to sell my beautiful creation and luckily people were interested of it. I hope the new owner will look up the future and make us all proud. I'd like to thank my employees who have always stood by my side. Even when the company hit the bottom once... So thank you. Now I'll answer some questions." She said.

"What will you do now when you have failed as business woman?" One man asked.

"I'll take a long vacation and hide from media rest of my life. Thank you." She answered.

"What do you think of the future of your old company?"

"I think it's in good hands." She answered shortly.

"Did you step out of your position because you were literally too weak for it? It's a shame for other business women." Someone asked from the crowd. I looked around me and I saw the woman who asked that. I was so sick of listening how they just kept dragging her down.

"I think I have heard enough questions. Here is the new owner." She said and she was about to leave the stage. I quickly ran to her and stopped her by the arm.

"What the hell? Why didn't you defend yourself? Those questions were awful and you just swallowed them?" I said and looked at her with widened eyes. She gave me a sweet smile.

"That's how things work. I need to go now. Bye Jennie." She said and she was about to leave. I glanced at the stage and some man was talking about Jisoo's bad reputation so I ran to the stage. When I saw the man, it was Kai. I pushed him a little bit.

"H-hey there people. I know you don't know me but I know most of you guys and I know everyone knows who Kim Jisoo is. If someone has doubts about her, I can tell you guys about her. A good sentences only, because you obviously found only bad in her. She has always taken good care of her employees, she is very hard working and she doesn't even care about money so why drag her down?" I asked of the crowd. I noticed how Jisoo stayed where she was and she was looking at me. "You're telling that selling a business is a weakness in entrepreneur but guess what, it's not. That's how you move forward in life and make changes. You'll should be proud and happy if someone moves forward. Who knows what the future brings but I must say... Kim Jisoo doesn't deserve any of this hate what you guys have given. So now it's my time to say goodbyes, and I'm happy to say that Jisoo is better off without you guys stalking her." threw the microphone to Kai and shook my head to him. I mouthed 'pathetic' to him and ran to Jisoo.

"Why did you do that?" She asked of me. I shrugged and we both walked out of the area where the stage was. We made our way to her car and she looked at me. "I have been entrepreneur for many many years and this was the first time when someone stoods up for me...." She whispered and her stare fell lower. My stare fell to her lips and I mine.

"Maybe you have hired stupid people?" I suggested and smiled. She chuckled and I felt her hand on my cheek. I looked straight to her eyes and I saw tears. "It's was not a big deal. I wanted to thank you for giving me a chance to work with you." I told her. She nodded and removed her hand from my cheek. She whiped her tears.

"So now what? Are you going to work to Kai?" She asked of me. I shook my head.

"No, and if I would, I would be fired anyways. I said something rude to him so I think he would have fired me in first place." I giggled. Jisoo crossed her arms and she smiled at me.

"Come on tell me! What did you say to him?" She tried to ask but I shook my head. She sighed. "Okay. Would you like to come over? To check my house if you don't have any other plans?" She asked of me and walked to driver's seat. I nodded and happily went in. 

 

#6

 

She showed me her house and it was huge, very beautiful looking building. I was amazed of the beauty. "I was wondering.... Why do you have so big house but I don't see your boyfriend anywhere?" I asked of her.

"Well.. I don't have a boyfriend and I don't want to have it. Usually my work took all my time but now I just don't think I can get used to having a partner." after that sentence I felt kind of sad. For some reason I felt like I was developing feelings for her which I found odd because she is a woman. "What about you, Jennie? Do you have a boyfriend?" She continued. I shook my head. 

"No but I have a crush on someone." I mumbled and drank the wine what Jisoo poured us. She looked at me and winked. 

"I see..." She mumbled. "I think it's a miracle that you don't have a boyfriend." She continued and took a sip from her wine. I raised my eyebrows and kept looking at her. What did she mean with that? I pretty much like froze. Is this my imagination?

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered and I felt heat on my face. I knew that I blushed. She looked at me and giggled.

"Well you know.. You're young, beautiful.. And you have a good personality. That's why it's a miracle how you're still single. Whoever get to date you will be one lucky guy." She explained and sat down to the sofa. She pat the sofa and she gave me a signal to sit next to her. As I sat down she sighed. I glanced at her and I could tell that something was bothering her.

"Thank you Jisoo, but I don't see myself like that.. And I don't mind that I'm single. At least I can stare beautiful people as much as I love to. Nobody is here to stop me." I joked and tried to lift up her mood. She was still looking at the same spot and she had very empty look on her face. I cleared my throat. "You know... T-that was supposed to be a funny flirting way.. But I guess I .." I mumbled and looked at the floor.

"It was funny, but I didn't know you were flirting." She answered me and I felt her hand on my back. I carefully looked at her and I saw a small smile. "Jennie.. Do you think I made a mistake?" She whispered.

"For what?" I asked of her.

"For selling my business..." She continued. I was about to open my mouth but nothing came out. How could I know if that was a mistake? I wish there would be something how I could help her. I slowly shook my head.

"No.. This is a new chapter for you. You can move forward and I wish the future will be bright for you." I whispered and I didn't even realize that I've been looking at her lips all the time. But for some reason I couldn't look away. She remained silent for awhile and after that she removed her hand from my back. I noticed how she looked away from me and closed her eyes.

"All I wanted to do was to make my father proud. And now he isn't here to even see what I have accomplished." She mumbled.

"Where is he?"

"Dead." She answered.

"Oh... I'm sorry Jisoo, I didn't know... But I'm sure he is proud."

"I made a mistake. I should have just take a vacation for awhile and then return to work. Now Kai is the leader if the company and God knows what he will do for it. Now the media thinks I am weak and my employees are probably disappointed in me. I feel like my life doesn't have any purpose anymore... I just didn't realize how much I loved my job when I had the company." She said and looked at me.

"First of all... Who cares what media thinks? They'll always ruin everything! 2nd, why won't you buy your company back and fire Kai because I HATE HIM?! 3rd, take some vacation and I am sure your employees doesn't hate you. How could anyone hate you?" I said and stood up. Jisoo took a sip from her wine and she remained silent.

"Why do you want me to fire Kai?" She asked of me.

"Uh... Well.. It was just a suggestion because... Uh... I don't know..." I mumbled and blushed. She got up as she finished all of her wine and she dropped the glass from her hand.

"Because you don't like him? And because he has feelings for me?" She asked of me as she walked closer to me. I slowly walked backwards and she kept looking at me all the time. How can she be this seductive? "Why does his feelings for me bother that much?" She asked of me. I shook my head.

"No, it doesn't bother me at all..." I whispered. Then my back hit the wall and Jisoo put her hands against the wall. Trapping me in front of her. I had no other choice than look at her. I noticed how she leaned in slowly and my stare fell to her lips. Was this really happening? Am I really going to taste her lips? My heart beat got faster and faster. "Did Kai ever kiss you?" I whispered. She shook her head.

"I never let him." She told me. Our lips were only inches apart and I wanted to kiss her already but I was afraid to connect our lips. What if this all is misunderstanding? I don't want to lose her... "All this time I wanted to kiss someone else." She whispered and with that, she connected our lips. I closed my eyes and I wrapped my arms around her neck. I felt her hands on my cheeks and I couldn't believe that she kissed me.

 

#7

 

I was laying on my sofa and I was searching for available jobs. I predicted right, I got fired. I sighed because I couldn't find any jobs. I wish Jisoo buys back her business and takes me back as her employee. I miss being there and well.. I kind of miss being around her. After our kiss I haven't heard anything from her. Maybe she didn't even wanted to kiss me. Maybe she noticed that I was developing feelings to her and she used it as an advantage? I had so much in my mind right now. I wonder can I just call Jisoo and ask her if something's wrong? I sat up turned off my laptop. As I was walking to kitchen I heard a knock at the door. I walked to the door and when I opened it I was surprised to see Jisoo standing in front of me. She was dressed very nicely as always and she looked straight to my eyes.

"Oh hey, what brings you here?" I asked of her and opened the door wider so she could walk in. She sighed and walked in and I closed the door behind her. She walked to livingroom and she sat down to sofa. I followed her but I was still standing. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked of her. She nodded.

"Water is good." She told me. I nodded and walked to kitchen. Then I soon returned with glass of water and gave it to her. I wasn't sure did she want her own personal space so I didn't even sit next to her. I crossed my arms and looked at her from small distance. She took a sip from her water and looked at me after that. "I'm sorry how I acted after our kiss. I don't know what happened..." She said and sighed.

"Everything is good, what are you talking about? Or are you talking about ignoring me for two weeks?" I asked of her. She nodded. "Oh... Don't worry about it." I said and gave her reassuring smile.

"No, you don't understand. I shouldn't have ignored you. I'm sure that I hurt your feelings and I never wanted to hurt you in anyways." She said and got up and walked to me. I waved my hands and shook my head.

"No, no.. Like I said, don't worry about it, it's okay. I'm serious, Jisoo." I told her and placed my hand on her shoulder. I made her sit down on the sofa again and I sighed. "Look... you've something else to be worried of." I continued and my laptop. I showed Kai's speech to Jisoo and she seemed very angry. "He doesn't even know what he is doing to his company. They've been on minus for many weeks and it's not good. He's clearly ruining the reputation of the company and I think he's doing that on purpose." I said and glanced at Jisoo. She sighed.

"Whatever, it's his company now. I sold it to him." Jisoo said and looked at me. "Any luck for finding a job?" She asked of me all of sudden. I shook my head.

"I have tried to search any kind of job but I feel like every job is already taken and ugh. I'll probably get kicked out of my apartment soon..." I mumbled.

"What will you do if that happens?" She asked of me. I looked at her and shrugged.

"I have no idea. I guess I have to talk to my parents even though they think I'm a failure because I don't have family yet - or even a partner." I said and rolled my eyes. Jisoo chuckled.

"Well at least you can tell them that you kissed a woman." She joked.

"I know that you don't mean anything bad with that, but I wouldn't ever tell anything like that to my parents. I think they wouldn't even want to see me anymore. And it was you who kissed me. You literally pinned me to your wall and jumped on me." I said and pointed her chest. She smiled.

"Yes I did." She said like she was proud or something. I sighed. "Okay but I have something to ask. I was wondering would you like to go to Japan with me? I'm taking a small break from South Korea and I would love to go to Japan again. I was there in business meeting last year and I fell in love with the country. Would you like to come with me?" She asked of me.

"I don't even have enough money to pay my rent, how can I travel to Japan with you?" I said and gave her a pout. She shook her head of disappoitment.

"I'll pay everything. I really want you to come with me. We'll be there for one week. Of course only if you want to join me.. I don't force you." She continued and got up from my sofa.

"When would we leave?" I asked of her.

"I had plans to leave in next week. I bought you ticket already and booked beautiful hotel for us." I agreed to go with her but I was somehow very nervous to go there. I still don't know how she feels about me but she keeps asking me to go to places with her... I wonder why.

 

#8

 

It was our last day in Japan and I must say me and Jisoo have become very close. For some reason Jisoo booked a hotel for us with one bed only so we had to share it. I usually went earlier sleep than her and I when she came to sleep, she usually hugged me from behind. I always pretend that I don't know anything about it. Right now we were eating at this fancy restaurant and I felt so awful that Jisoo is paying everything. I know that she has alot of money because she sold her company and she was rich before that too but still. I was just playing with my food and I wasn't having fun right now. I want to know what she feels for me. But how can I ask of her something like that? I sighed and kept looking at my food.

"Are you okay? You have been staring at your food and playing with it. I know there's something clearly on your mind." She said. "Are you still worried of your job situation? Maybe I can help you finding a new job. I know some people." She suggested and asked for the bill.

"I mean yes I'm worried about my current situation. Who wouldn't be if they were in my shoes. But there's something else what I can't stop thinking of." I mumbled and put down my chopsticks.

"What is it? You can talk to me." She said and gave me a small smile. I shook my head and got up from the seat. I walked out of the restaurant and it was very dark and kind of cold. I went out for a small walk and I just wanted to forget everything for awhile. I walked to this hill and I noticed there were gate. I leaned on it and looked at the distanced city lights. Stupid Jisoo.. Why can't I stop thinking about her and that damn kiss? Why does she act so... Weirdly around me? After like 10 minutes I heard someone coming to me so I quickly looked at the person. It was Jisoo and she was holding two coats. She gave me the other one and she sighed.

"Stop leaving me to places. I understand if you don't want to talk what's on your mind but you shouldn't have abondoned me like that. I wasn't even sure where you went but luckily I know you like high places and you like to stare at emptiness." She said and leaned herself to the gate.

"I know, I'm sorry." I told her and sighed. "I just have alot of in my mind. Why am I such of failure at everything? My parents were right about everything." I whispered and my eyes became teary. Jisoo blocked my way and she made me look into her eyes.

"Don't ever say that you're a failure. I wouldn't ever hire a failure into my hundred-million-company. If your parents new that you worked there, they would be embarrased to even apologize. I know you care what others think, so do I. But don't ever let anyone drag you down. Never." She whispered and let go of me. I looked at the ground.

"I still don't understand how you hired me when you didn't even know me. I ing hit your car with mine! You had to pay the repairs which were expensive, you drove me all around the city, I ruined your career by telling Kai that you had plans to sell your company and yet I'm still here with you. In Japan. Why would you bring me here when I have done only damages to you and your life." I said while I cried. "You even kissed me which made me more confused. I don't know what I should do. Please tell me!" I said and looked at her. She remained silent.

"How can you say that you have only made damages in my life? That's not true. I have finally found someone who I really care about. To be honest you're the only one I care. You're right that our first meeting was kind of a mess, but I'm happy that it happened. I'm happy that you got fired so I could hire you. So no.. You haven't ruined my life... And about the kiss... I wanted to be sure of one thing..." She said and looked at me. "I wanted to be sure that if I kiss you, you wouldn't run away. But luckily you stayed with me. You kissed me back which meant more than you could ever guess." She said and sighed. "Stop bringing you down with your past. You said it by yourself that we need to move forward. Let's do it together. I'll help you find a new job, but only if you let me. I'll let you stay in my house as long as you need to. I'm always here for you. What are you so afraid?" She asked of me.

"I'm afraid of you." I answered. "Everything about you is so scary, but beautiful. I think I'm uh... Falling for you. That's why I can't let you help me. I should just leave and let you live your life." I said and I was about to walk away from her. She grabbed my hand and spinned me around.

"If you're saying you've feelings for me, then it's good. It's the greatest thing I have heard in my life so far." She said and connected our lips gently. I was still amazed by her words and everything happened so quickly. So she likes me back? I shouldn't be worried of anything anymore. I have her.

 

#9

 

When we returned to Seoul, Jisoo has been kind of distant and I don't know why. I'm living with her currently and this house is just so empty and silent. Usually she talks all the time but now she is just in her room quietly. I grabbed some wine for us and I walked slowly and silently to Jisoo's doorway. I heard that she was speaking on phone, but I went in anyways. Jisoo looked at me and she gave me a small smile.

"I brought you some wine." I whispered and handed the glass. She thanked me and she continued talking with someone on the phone. I sat on her bed and I kept looking at her beautiful side profile. I took a small sip from my wine and I got one idea. If she doesn't give me attention, I'll force her to give it to me. I placed the glass on the table and I slowly walked behind Jisoo. I hugged her from behind and I heard Jisoo chuckling. She hung up with the caller and she placed her hands on mine.

"I have some good news." She said.

"What? You bought another car?" I joked. She shook her head and I broke the hug. "Then what is it?"

"I bought my company back AND I'm giving you promotion!" She said and smiled widely. I lifted my eyebrows.

"So you'll be my boss again?" I asked of her and my smile faded away. "What about Kai?"

"Well.. When I bought the company, I fired him. And I thought about my stress levels.... I think I can't handle my business alone, so I thought if you'd like to be my business partner." She said and took a sip from her wine.

"Business partner? Then... what about us?" I asked of her and sat on her bed. "I thought you liked me.." I mumbled. She sat next to me and she sighed.

"I do like you, why would you start to suspect my feelings for you? Just because I'm giving you promotion doesn't mean my feelings would change for you. That also means we can see each other more often. You'll work in my office so we see each other daily and you'll join business meetings." She explained. I crossed my arms.

"Kim Jisoo, I won't do it. I only want you. And if that means that I HAVE to give up on you, I won't accept the job." I said and looked straight to her eyes.

"Well... We can date secretly?"

"No."

"You know what the media is. If they will notice that we run this company together as a couple, there would be many news of it." Jisoo said. I shook my head and got up from her bed.

"If you really feel like your reputation is more important than our relationship, then we should just forget everything." I mumbled and walked out of her room. I walked to my room and I laid on my bed. I looked at the ceiling and my eyes got teary. Why did I ever think that I could be happy with her? Of course her fame and reputation is more important than me.

I heard a knock at the door and Jisoo stepped in. She had changed her clothes already and she sat on my bed this time. "Don't be mad at me. I know that my destination in this world is to run my company." She whispered. "My father wanted me to do this." She continued.

"And my father told me to off when I told him about us." I said and my tears escaped. I sat up and looked at her. "Is this really end of us?" I asked of her. She shook her head and she hugged me.

"I'm sure I'll figure something out. How I can make us happy. But I also want to make my father proud." She whispered and ran her fingers through my hair. I hugged her back even tighter.

"I'll pack my stuff and go to my mom's place. I hope she would at least take me..." I told her and broke our hug. She looked at me with teary eyes.

"Jennie, you're asking me too much.. How could I choose between you and my father? I love both of you. So much." She said and placed her hand on my cheek.

"If you would love me, you would let us work as a couple. You wouldn't mind what others think of. That's how you'd make your father proud. You know that parents are always happy and proud when their children are happy. Just think about it."

 

#10

 

I heard my phone getting a notification so I quickly put the password. I noticed that it was message from Jisoo. When I opened the message it said that she had made up her mind and it was time for us to meet. I sighed. I wonder will she dumb me middle of everyone? I dressed up more nicely and I followed the adress what she sent. As I got there I saw alot of people and I noticed that Jisoo was on the stage. I looked around me and I wasn't sure what was happening.

"Okay there she is!" Jisoo said and smiled widely. "Jennie, come to stage." She told me. I carefully went to stage and I wasn't sure what was happening. Will she really dumb me? In here?

"Jisoo... What is this? Why is this place full? They're staring at us." I told her. She kneeled down and I noticed small black box. My heart skipped a beat and I looked at her with widened eyes. When she opened the box, there was a golden ring with diamond on it.

"I have thought what you said and I think you're right. All my life I felt like I was waiting for something... But later I realized I was missing a person from my life and when I met you, I knew it was you. That's why I am glad that you crashed my car and the repairings failed and now I only have one car but I don't care. I only care that I have you. When you said that I only care about reputation, it's not true. I was afraid what kind of harsh treatment you would get to hear. I don't care what people think of me, but I care what they think of you. Jennie... I love you, I knew it in the moment I kissed you. And when we went in Japan together, I loved the trip. I want many more with you. So that's why I am asking you this very big question... And I hope you'd think this clearly, because I want to spend rest of my life with you. So... Will you marry me?" She said and looked at me. I nodded and hugged her.

"Yes" I whispered to her ear. When she broke our hug she put the ring for me and I wanted to kiss her so badly, and that's what I'm going to do. I pressed my lips on hers and she lifted me up. "I love you" I said between our kisses.

When we were done Jisoo answered some questions and when they asked about her company, she said that she sold it again and our future is waiting for us in USA. I was smiling widely all the time and I was happy that we got alot of support from her friends and her employees. Even though my family never accepted us, I was just happy with her. Maybe we all don't need that kind of negativity in our lives? I know whatever will happen, Jisoo will always be there for me. She is my savior.

 

 

* THE END *

 

A/N: Thank you guys for reading and I will fix the mistakes later. I wanted to write new JenSoo fanfic and this time this was one shot. I hope putting a numbers helped you reading this. When I was writing this, it was hard to write so I had to put numbers! ^^ Leave comments if you like to, and once again thank you for reading! <3