Entry #9

Regrets || pjm

March 13, 20**

Jimin,

We had an individual evaluation for poem reading. When it is finally my turn, you smiled at me, telling me that I can ace it. We're not that close, but you cheered me up.

I stood in front of the class and read the poem flawlessly. I was about to go back to my seat but suddenly our teacher stopped me.

"Ana, that poem is about love, right?" He asked. I was so nervous because I'm the only one whom he asked questions.

I nodded in response, and he chuckled.

"The poetry is talking about who you will choose, the past lover or the one you currently like. So tell me, is it Jungkook or Jimin?" The whole class gasped at the sudden question.

I never liked Jungkook, we were just close friends. He likes me and I'm aware of that. But he's just my friend.

"Jimin." The whole class cheered and I caught you smiling from ear to ear.

You mouthed words to me 'me, you, talk later' I was nervous so I just nodded.

Jungkook never talked to me since that day, and I feel bad. I don't want to give him the wrong idea so I said your name. Because I know, when I choose him, he'll start asking me if we could date.

Me, you, talk later--- it never happen.

 

Ana