Cos in your eyes I'd like to stay.

THINKING OF YOU

You can listen to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdGZBRAwW74

 

---

 

Comparisons are easily done
Once you've had the taste
Of perfection
Like an apple hanging
From a tree
I've picked the ripest one
I still got the seed




 

Is letting you go the right decision, Jessica?
Is settling down with her, and forgetting you will lead me to the right track?
Continuing my life with the person who loves me the most, but keeping the one who occupied my heart ....will regret show up later?
Will tears fall down again?
Will my heart set you free?






You said move on where do I go?
I guess, second best is all I will know

 

How can I go, if you have my heart?
How can I replace you and find the best if you're the best part of my life?
You're so stupid, Jessica.

Asking me to move one, but not giving my heart back, nor giving me the feeling of being loved.

 

 




Cause when I'm with her
I am thinking of you
Thinking of you
What would I do if
You are the one
Who was spending the night
Oh I wish that I
Was looking into your eyes





Yes it's true
Sometimes I see her as you
Whenever we kiss, I was drowned into, imagining it was you.
Never I thought I'll be lovesick as this.
Get out of my mind, be here in my arms.
Never wanted anything so bad



/

 

 

 

 

You're like an Indian summer
In the middle of a winter
Like a hard candy
With a surprise center

 

 

Damn, Junhyung
I never told you I love you.
But that doesn't mean I didn't do
I just want her to be happy with you
She's still young, and dont know what's love and how does it hurt
Sacrificing you is better
Than living in misery of her

 




How do I get better
Once I've had the best
You said there's tons of fish
In the water
So the waters
I will test


    
He kissed my lips

I taste your mouth

He pulled me in I was disgusted with myself     

 

 

Kisses will never been great Your lips had the most tender look The luscious taste, it's too untolerable

Could I imagine myself kissing another man?

All I dream is to be with you, but I guess, it'll stay forever just a dream.

 

Cause when I'm with him

I am thinking of you

Thinking of you

What would I do if

You are the one Who was spending the night

Oh I wish that I was looking Into your eyes

 

 

 

I can let myself hurt I can let my eyes shed tears I can let my heart be broken like this

But God, please, not her. Everynight, I dream of you. When I wake up, I see your smile.

The ceilings of my room, it was filled with your imaginary face.

I spend my day thinking of you.

 

 

 

~~

 

 

'Jung Jessica! For the umpteenth time, I'm calling you!' Tiffany shouted when she dashed out of her room. The girls are trying to contact her for the last 3 hours. They called anyone they know; Super Junior oppas, DBSK oppas, F(x), T.O.P, Hyunjoong, Geunsuk, JYJ, Minyoung and so many. But nothing worked, it made the situation worst. Minyoung panicked that made her dashed out of her house. Luckily, Minho was informed by Yoona and was notified by Minyoung's great concern to her favorite dongsaeng.

 

 

 

--

 

 

'Sweet Jesus, how can you be so unfair to me?' She whispered silently as she gave out a bitter-sweet smile and softly closed her eyes, feeling the cold breeze.

 

'I've been heart broken by Donghae oppa, and he's the one who cheered me up. He lightened up my dark life, he let me see the sun once again. But now, he's the reason why I had this agony. No one could share with, as no one knows what I feel.' Her bitter-sweet chuckle followed, as a stain of tear violently dropped in her satin cheeks.

 

Jessica is in her favorite spot, the Namsan Tower. She reserved the whole place, as she liked it souless. She was standing by the railings, her brunette hair was carried by the wind. Her light pink floral dress was dancing with the wind too. She looks so perfect from the backview. Slowly, she faced the inner side of tower, and leaned her back in the glass side and dramatically sat down. She sobbed again, for the nth time.

 

How can love be so cruel to her?

 

 

/

 

Junhyung's POV

 

 

I was informed by Kwangie that Jessica is missing. I called Hara if she know where is she, but same as other. She doesn't know either. It's been a while since Jessica contacted me. Like one week? It's the same day when we broke the news that Hara and I are dating. I hate to say this but she begged me to be with Hara and teach myself to love her, but I really can't. And now, she's avoiding me! What exactly are you up to, Jung Jessica?

 

'Hyung!' I heard Dongwoon shouted.

 

 

'What is it!?'

 

'Yoona said that please contact her if you find Jessica, or if you know anything that happened to her.'

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

Wait, what? It's been hours since Yoona called Kwangie, and they still hadn't find Sica? I need to do something, but wait, Hara called me earlier, it's her birthday today. Did she even have a care to Jessica? I called her but she said she'll call Sica and inform me. Did she even called her? Oh god, please not. I don't want Hara and I to fight, but nevertheless, I'll go find Jessica.

 

 

/

 

 

 

Hara's POV I'm waiting for almost 2 hours for oppa to arrive. My members keep on asking where is he, but I don't know what to answer because I don't know where is he. Is oppa fine? I hope so. I heard my members talking about something, but I was glued to our sofa, maybe oppa will come soon.

'Unnie! The phone!'

 

/

 

 

'Ah, neh Sunny unnie, I'll tell her, thanks!'

 

 

'Hara-unnie, did you call your Sica-unnie?' Jiyoung asked me. I ceased my eyebrows as I don't know who's she referring to.

 

 

Shoot! I remember, Jessica unnie's gone! It's been 5 hours, I think since oppa called me. Maybe that's why he's still not here! Ohmygod.. My unnie, please be fine

 

 

. --

 

 

Junhyung rushed to the Namsan Tower, as it was the only place left to his checklist. The receptionist wouldn't let him enter, as it was privately occupied by her. He has no choice. 'I am B2st's Junhyung, care to let me in?' The receptionist nodded with embarassment, as he gave handful of money to keep shut.

 

'I don't like people talking about my stuffs. Better to shut your hole.'

 

 

/

 

 

He heard silent cries as he reached her spot.

 

'There you are, Princess Jessica.' He said loudly, loud enough to get her attention.

 

 

You're the best

And yes, I do regret

How I could've let my self to let you go

Now, now the lesson's learned

I touched and I was burned

Oh I think you should know ..

 

Cos when I'm with her/him

I am thinking of you

Thinking of you What would I do if

You are the one who was spending the night

Oh I wish that I was looking

Into your .. .... Your eyes

Looking into your eyes Looking into your eyes

 

Hearts beating as one. Eyes attracted like magnet, negative and positive. Jessica and Junhyung stared at each other.

Love filled their eyes, as Jessica broke down and hugged him.

 

'Why are you here?' Junhyung asked as he brushed her hair. She didn't answer, instead, she keep silent. She tightened the hug,

 

'Let's just stay like this for a while.' Junhyung gladly hugged back as tight as he can. His body gave her warmth. Slowly, she loosened her arms in his waist. She looked up to him and leaned in. They shared a passionate, sinful kiss.

 

 

I won't you walk through

 

Jessica broke the kiss.

 

'Please, love her with all you can. Though it hurts me. It's okay even if it hurts.'

 

She said earnestly whilst staring at his eyes.

'No, Jessica. I love you.'

 

She ignored the last statement and walk-out of his sight.

 

 

And burst in the door and

Take me away

Oh, no more mistakes

Cos in your eyes I'd like to, stay.

STAY.

 

 

 

--

 

 

Sorry for any mistakes. I forgot to uncheck the hide chapter lmfao. Thanks for reading!

Comment Please~