001 : Not Revealed

Undisclosed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
         001 : Not Revealed    

 

I hate this kind of feeling. The feeling that something has ended. I really hate saying goodbye, it’s one of my weaknesses. But as people around me reminds me every time,  not everything is permanent. Just like the first musical I’ve been on. We just had our final show and I feel like crying. But I’m more of a cry-in-private person, so I might just do that when I got home. 
I greeted the fans who are waiting outside the place where the musical took place. I put on a smile as I gave them the polaroids I took—sans the one where I was almost , that one was already in my boyfriend’s possession. 
Speaking of my boyfriend, I left him sulking in his apartment a while ago. He kept on insisting on watching the show, telling me that he’ll keep a low profile and hide from everyone. But who is he kidding? He cannot hide. That’s impossible. Fans would recognize him in an instant even if he’s covered from head to toe. 
Who wouldn’t recognize G-Dragon? I bet even people living under a rock would still know who he is. 
“Let me watch in person this time, Dara, please…” Jiyong pleaded for the nth time as I started preparing for my last musical show later this evening. 
“Ji…” I sighed dejectedly as I turned to face him and can’t help but giggle seeing him pouting cutely at me. 
“Why won’t you let me watch?” 
I smiled sadly as I walked towards the bed and kneeled in front of him. I cupped his face on my hands and faced him, looking him directly in his eyes. 
“You do know that it’s too risky, right?” 
I didn’t get any response from him— he just stayed silent while staring back at me. I can see the frustration floating around his orbs and I understand. I really do. And I badly want him to be there, supporting me as I finish our last musical show. But we also must be careful. The Korean media can be too harsh if they wanted to, and I just want to protect our relationship. 
“Daesung and Youngbae went to watch you. Even Xin and Soonho watched! Why can’t I?” he exclaimed as he sighed deeply. 
“Well, technically, Xin didn’t get to watch. He got lost so he missed the show,” I joked, trying to lighten his mood. 
He just scoffed at me in return as he held my hands and gently motioned me to sit beside him on the bed. 
“Aigoo~ this baby boy,” I cooed as I rested my head on his lap, my hands playing with his. “You can watch the next time I have a musical.”
Jiyong just stayed silent and after a while, looked at me. 
“The next time you’ll be having a musical, we’re already married, and I’ll watch each and every show. And I’ll bring you the biggest flower arrangement you’ve ever seen. And I’ll send food support in every rehearsals.” He declared as he sighed and glared at me in which I only chuckled in response. 
“I’m serious.” 
“Okay, Okay…” I replied with a giggle, because Jiyong’s tantrums are the cutest. 

 

I chuckled to myself as I balanced the gifts I received from the fans on one arm as I try to key in the passcode to Jiyong’s apartment. No one’s here as of the moment as I received a message from him earlier saying that he’s going to ride his new favorite toy—his e-bike—with Youngbae. 
I can only shake my head in amusement as a silly smile plastered on my face when I remembered his ‘skateboard’ phase—It didn’t last long. So I was wondering how long  this ‘e-biker Jiyong’ phase would last. 
When I heard the beep sound from the door, I gently pushed the door open and sighed in relief when the familiar surrounding welcomed me. I scanned my eyes on the apartment and smiled in content thinking, ‘this is home’. 
I settled my things on the ground and gently padded my way towards bedroom, intending to change my clothes first before preparing something to eat for me and Jiyong. 
I was already halfway through the bedroom when I noticed a faint light coming from the dining room. I furrowed my brows in confusion. 'Did Jiyong forgot to turn off the lights again?' I asked myself as I changed course and headed straight to the dining area. 
I stopped short on my tracks when my gaze landed on something—rather, someone. I was standing at the entrance of the dining room, my eyes locked on Jiyong, a giddy smile plastered on my face. I can feel the hammering of my heart inside my chest. And it still amazes me that after all these years, he can still make my heart flutter with just a simple smile. 
'Oh, God, I’m so in love with him.' I cannot help but think to myself. 
I immediately closed the distance between us and threw myself at him, wanting to feel his warmth that he effortlessly offers me each and every time.  And as soon as I was wrapped in his arms, my head burrowed at the crook of his neck, I sighed in contentment. This is where I belong. 
“Hi,” he said after we broke our hug, in a soft voice with a boyish grin plastered on his thin lips.
A sigh escapes my lips before looking down and shaking my head, a smile curving at the corners of my mouth. I tilted my head up and stared directly at his brown orbs, raw tenderness gazing back at me. “Hi, yourself,” I mumbled before tapping the tip of his nose with my index finger.
He moved and attempted to bite my finger which I easily dodged, stepping a little further away from him, letting out a yelp as I laugh at his childishness.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, he reached for my left hand with his right. His gaze never leaving mine as he interla
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter