Her Secret Admirer

Her Secret Admirer [Chaesoo One Shot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosie has always been so popular at her school, she has the talent and beauty that most people are dying to have. She owns almost everything; beauty, brain, voice, personality—she keeps herself humble and very kind to others, that's even plus point from her.

So many people want to be her friends and she doesn't mind at all—she's a social butterfly and also a people pleaser much of the time. She loves listening to people's talk and observes them. Though she knew some of them are only want to take advantage of her, she keeps being the best version of herself.

"Hey, Rosie" Called someone behind Rosie's back while she's walking to her class.

Rosie turns her head to the voice, to see an average boy smiling cheek to cheek at her, "Mark! Where were you? I was looking for you" She asked the boy, Mark. Mark is her very close friend, both of them have been friends for years, even their parents are very close.

Mark chuckled, "Why? Do you miss me?"

Rosie rolled her eyes, "No??"

"Then, you shouldn't be looking for me. You have so many friends already! Let me breathe" Mark said jokingly.

Rosie hits his arm, "You brat!"

Mark laughs, "Okay, okay. Jeez! I'm sorry. Okay, what about tonight we go out to our favourite ice cream place?" Mark said while looking at her with a cute look.

Rosie frowned, "I can't. I will do a live tonight on my social media"

"Aah... I forgot you are so popular sometimes. Even outside this school"

Rosie was about to hit the latter but he dodged it, "Hey! It's true though! You are so kind to others. You know that most of them only took advantages of you" He said.

Rosie frowned, "I just... I can't be mean to them you know... It feels so wrong"

He sneered, "Yeah, you're just too nice. Anyway, are you sure you don't want to come tonight? Jaehyun will be there too!"

Rosie's eyes widened, "Ya! How many times do I have to tell you that I only admire him, okay? It's not like I like him like that. Besides, there is that person..." She said in calmy tone.

Mark knew she had a crush on Jaehyun, his bestfriend yet this girl always denied it and now, there is someone that kind of approaching her anonymously. He against it at first but seeing Rosie can be smiling cheek to cheek because of them, he finally lets her. He won't interfere with her life—if she wants him to help her, he would but he won't ever force her though he is really curious about this person's identity.

"Look, I was kidding, okay?" He said as he pulls her tiny body to a quick embrace; Rosie giggled.

"Ya! No PDA at school" Said someone from behind.

Rosie knew who was it she then turned her head back, "Lisa!!!" She exclaims as she hugs the latter.

Lisa is her closest friend after Mark. The three of them are best friends since they were a kid. Lisa moved to their neighbourhood a few years ago and they became an instant friend as Rosie really comfortable being around the latter; Lisa can be a good listener and the best adviser she ever wished she had.

"What happened to you? Did you fell off somewhere? Mark what did you do to her? Why is she so clingy?" Lisa asked so many questions at once, "If my girlfriend sees you become clingy like this, she'd kill you" She continued.

Rosie chuckled, "Jennie wouldn't kill me, okay? She might look scary but she's such a softie. Besides, I missed you! You are always busy since you became the president of the student council!"

Lisa pretended to be shocked, "You haven't seen her upset face and moody behaviour ma'am it was scary..."

"What's scary? Who?" Jennie suddenly appeared from Lisa's side as she engulfed her arms around her girlfriend, "And Rosie, who told you to be clingy to her?" She asked in a pout.

Rosie distance herself from Lisa while still giggled, "I'm sorry!" She said and Jennie smiled warmly at her.

They are probably the most popular gang at school. People know about them—well, some of them even want to be a part of their group. Though it's too good to be true.

--

 

At night, Rosie usually does live on her social media. She does that because her 100k followers often to ask her that. She didn't even know, how in the world she gained so many followers as she always posted things that she likes and of course her selfies. She never cared a bit about her feeds on Instagram. While on Twitter, she also gained a bunch of followers even though all of her contents are mostly her talking with her friends and/or retweeting poems. Oh how much she loves poems—though she's not a writer. She loves to read those things on the internet. She can be melancholic sometimes—wait, most of the time.

 

She has just exited the bathroom, she is a perfectionist too. She loves to look pretty—or at least decent every time she does live. She often uses fragrance although no one will notice her scent.

She took her phone as she opens the front camera, "Hey everyone, I'm going to live in any minutes! Please stay tune!" She exclaims cutely and she posted it on Instagram. Soon, everyone anticipated it.

 

The live is going well so far. Rosie sometimes sings and answer some of the questions they asked. There are some that asked about her love life, asking whether she got a boyfriend or not. Rosie chuckled by the question. She never confirmed it before but she likes both women and men yet everyone is assuming her likes towards men.

"I don't have a date right now... But... there is someone that I like. I don't know about this person, they are so mysterious but whoever that person is, I really like talking to them" She said answering one of the questions.

This person she was talking about is someone that always talk to her through her curiouscat account. This person started asking her questions some times ago and it led to other topics and to be honest, Rosie is really fond of them, she likes talking to this person. She hopes to find out more about this person but they are mysterious—somehow, she thinks it's unfair for her. This person knows a lot about her and her identity yet, Rosie didn't know anything about whoever this person is. She even asked Lisa to find out about this person because she must have advantages of being the president of the student council but the result still... nothing up until this day.

 

After she ended her live, she throws herself in bed while looking through her phone, looking through her curiouscat account—wondering if the person has asked her or even send her another cheesy yet sweet quotes. Because to be honest, she missed this person. It has been a few days since the last time this person interacted with her.

The notification just popped out, she immediately looks through it and formed a small smile reading the notification— and soon they have a conversation, Rosie even ignored all of the other questions.

 

"I watched your live today. You have an angelic voice, as always" — anonymous.

 

"Thank you! Where were you these past days by the way? :)"

 

"I was studying :D and then got bored lol" — anonymous.

 

Rosie never refreshed her notifications page as quick as now.

 

"Really? Haha, but finals still months ahead"

 

"Still need it. I'm not as bright as you :p"

 

Rosie chuckled, this person probably doesn't know but well, it was funny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter