My Raven

Legend of the Raven

"We don't believe it," Joy and Yeri cackled to Seulgi's tale.

"Like ravens are going to save us from peril Seulgi!" Joy fell over on the couch laughing.

"Yes they are!" Seulgi cutely pouts, "It's a legend."

"Sweetie, legends aren't real," Wendy gently patted her back.

"But he's going to save me one day! I know it!" Seulgi whines.

"Ahh~! Save me raven, oh save me~" Joy mocks in a high pitched voice and clutches her heart with her hand.

Seulgi glares, "I do not sound like that!"

"I do not sound like that!" Yeri imitates.

Joy and Yeri burst out laughing again and Seulgi just sat there like a kicked puppy.

"All right girls, stop laughing at Seulgi..." Irene commands, "Although your story was dumb."

"Yah~ You're suppose to be on my side!" 

Irene looked over and giggled, "It's not real, ravens won't save us from anything. All they bring is death and misfortune."

"Yeah, but-," 

"No buts, this is reality Seul. You have to face the truth and stop bellieving childrens' tales." Irene said softly.

Seulgi just sighed sadly.

"Hey," Wendy sits down next to her. "It's okay."

Joy and Yeri stop laughing but still have smirks on their faces,

"Someone else will be your knight in shining armor in your fairytale, princess," Wendy reassures.

"But what if he's not mysterious like the raven?" Seulgi cutely tilts her head in question.

"Err, time will tell," Wendy smiles.

"Let's hope so, I don't want to be lonely forever."

"Hey! You have us!" Yeri yelps indignantly.

"Ahh yes, a brat and a rascal." Seulgi teases.

Yeri charges and jumps on top of her, "How dare you!"

"Yah! Get off of me you cow!" Seulgi tries to push her off.

"Help me Joy!" Joy pounces on top of Yeri who is still on top of Seulgi.

"Ahh! Save me~!" 

Wendy and Irene just smile at each other like a married couple and watch their children fight.

~~~

Seulgi was walking from one building to another for go to her class when she felt a shiver run up her spine. She instinctively turned around but came face to only a few other students milling around the pavement of the school. She frowned and turned back around to keep walking.

"I could've sworn I felt something..." Seulgi muttered and kept walking to her next destination.

 

From afar in the distance, there was a raven perched on a lamp post. 

"Come here you little er." A man threw a large net to catch the bird.

The bird tried to fly off but was caught in the net and fell to the ground, thumping its head in the process.

"Nasty birds getting in our way." The man spat on the bird and let in hidden by a bush.

 

Seulgi was dog-tired after her 1-hour lecture and wanted to give up. She was walking down the road and her croak. She looked around and spotted something black by the bushes. She carefully walked towards it and gasped at the sight of a bird stuck in the net. She walked closer and the bird squawked loudly at her and flailed their wings, making the net more tangled.

"Shh, I'm going to help you." She reached out slowly with her hand.

The raven looked at the hand and quieted down. Seulgi grabbed an edge of the net, "I'm just trying to get you out." She tries to soothe the restless bird.

Seulgi unraveled the net and lifted the net above the raven to escape. The raven looked at her and Seulgi felt a shock run through her veins. The raven hopped towards Seulgi and she lifted her hand slightly towards the bird.

The bird then quickly nipped Seulgi's finger and took off into the sky.

Seulgi looked down to see a drop of blood on her skin and huffed, "You ungrateful bird!"

~~~

As she started walking home again, she was pushed and found herself in the arms of a creepy man.

"Get away from me!" Seulgi tried to escape the grasp of the man but to no avail.

"You're going to make a fine price and a good time." The man smirked and the guys around him also laughed.

"I bet she's gonna be great with her hands boss." A guy yelled and Seulgi screamed in fear.

The man clamped his nasty hand on , "Another peep and I'll just slit your throat instead little birdy. Got it?"

Seulgi nodded quickly and tears started flowing out of her eyes.

"Someone help me" She thought.

The man slowly let go of and d her s.

"She's got a nice everything." He called out to the back and they all laughed.

He took out a pocket knife and her eyes widened in fear. He started cutting her shirt off and let it fall to the floor in shreds.

She closed her eyes in fear and before she knew it she was knocked to the ground, out of the grasps from the men, and heard someone jump to the ground. She opened her eyes and looked up to see a tall figure in a hooded cloak.

"who are you!" A guy yelled to the figure.

The figure didn't speak and just stood there.

"You bastard!" A man charged towards it with a knife. 

They dodged the knife and grabbed the hand holding it. Then they twisted his arm, the man screamed in pain and instantly dropped the knife. They kicked him in the side and he stumbled back with others falling under him.

The boss looked at the figure, "You'll pay!" He seethes and points his gun to them.

"Bye ." He then directs the gun towards Seulgi and she screamed again but she felt nothing as she heard the gunshot.

She opened her eyes, "Is this how death feels like? Nothing?" She asks herself as she looks around and finds herself not in the dark alley, but her bed.

"Was it all just a dream?" She wonders.

She looks around in confusion and jumps out of the bed. She quickly rushes to the window and sees a raven perched on her windowsill.

"A raven?" She asks out loud and then almost fell in shock by what happened next.

The raven flew in and up to the ceiling and then they transformed into the hooded figure, landing softly on the ground.

"You... You're a raven?" Seulgi was able to mutter out before she fainted.

~~~

Seulgi felt a soft hand resting on her cheek and she lifted her eyelids to reveal the most stunning women she has ever seen. The girl took off her cloak and laid it on top of Seulgi and was wearing a long white shirt with small black shorts underneath. Her hair was as black as her raven feathers and her gaze pierced Seulgi's heart. Seulgi felt her whole body warm up at her gaze and she instantly looked away.

"You're up." The girl says with a soft voice.

"W-Who are you." Seulgi asked.

"Ah, forgive me for my impoliteness." The girl apologizes, "I'm D.Ana, a Raven Deity whom you saved and I returned your kindness."

"You're... You're real?" Seulgi asked in awe and amazement.

She looks at Seulgi with a small smile, "Yes, I'm real."

"But... You're not a man..." Seulgi blurted out. 

Seulgi wanted to smack herself for saying something so stupid to the most beautiful girl she has ever seen.

"Would you rather have a man save you?" D.Ana asked, almost teasingly.

"Well... Not really anymore since you're so pretty." Seulgi mumbles but D.Ana was able to catch her words.

"Thank you." Seulgi blushes when she realized the girl heard what she said.

"And thank you for saving me too."

"As you wish my darling. After all, you did save me first," D.ana Seulgi's hair and she blushed at her words and actions.

"Will you stay with me or are you going to leave?" Seulgi asked.

"Whatever you want. You freed me from the chains of evil and I am forever in your debt." 

"Stay with me then." Seulgi couldn't believe what she said and instantly turned bright red.

"As you wish." D.Ana smiled and took one of her hands in her grasp.

Seulgi felt her heart beat faster at the smile. "I'm sorry for biting you earlier... It was too make sure I could find you again..." It was D.Ana's turn to blush as it spread across her cheeks.

"It's f-fine now." Seulgi stutters out.

D.Ana carefully lifted the hand up to her face and gave her a light kiss on her finger. Seulgi's heart pounded and she soon felt hot all over. 

"Rest now Seulgi, you have been through a lot today." D.Ana whispers.

"How do you know my name?" Seulgi questions.

"I've been with you longer than you think my darling, now sleep." D.Ana answered and rested her hand Seulgi's cheek.

Seulgi felt an overwhelming amount of fatigue wash over her body and she instantly closed her eyes into a deep slumber.

~~~

Seulgi woke up to the sun rising through her window and she looked over to see it still open.

"Did she leave?" She wonders.

She gets up from her bed and changes into a comfortable pair of shorts and a sweatshirt. She heads out to the kitchen to hear voices.

"No way someone this pretty is with that dork." She heard Yeri's voice.

"It's okay if you don't believe it but I'm with her." Seulgi almost had a heart attack in the early morning by her sweet words.

"Did she pay you?" Joy asks.

"No I didn't." Seulgi intercepted before it got too out of control.

They look up to see her standing at the doorframe.

"Hey Seul," Irene greets with a smile but deathly glare, "Why don't you tell us what you've been up to."

"Ah- Haha..." Seulgi froze by her icy glare.

"It's okay Seul, you can tell them everything." D.Ana smiles reassuringly that her heart jumped out.

Seulgi was dragged to the couch by Joy and was forced to spill everything that happened from saving the raven to being saved from the raven. At first the gilrs didn't believe us but D.Ana was able to convince them by changing her eye color to an bright orange hue,

"Damn..." Yeri muttered after taking everything in.

"I know..." Joy replied.

"Yes, now out out! I want alone time with her!" Seulgi push her friends out of er apartment looking like a tomato.

She close the door and sigh in relief.

"You really wanted to be with me alone that much?" D.Ana tilted her head with a teasing smile. 

She turned back to face the black-haired raven."Maybe..." She  mumbled.

"Me too.," D.Ana walked over to her and whispers. "You're beautiful..."

If Seulgi could turn any more red she'd start burning.

"T-Thanks." She squeaked out.

"Why are you so timid my darling?" D.Ana pulled Seulgi closer to her.

They stood chest to chest and Seulgi looked down to her lips and unconsciously hers.

"Can I kiss you D.Ana?" 

"Of course you can, I'm yours." D.Ana spoke softly.

Seulgi gently grabbed her by the waist and lifted her lips to meet plush, red ones. Seulgi's knees buckled at the burst of feelings and D.Ana quickly put her arms around her to steady her up. They broke away breathless and Seulgi felt intoxicated with D.Ana's touch.

"Oh my god." Seulgi thinks.

"You're so so beautiful, can you be mine?" D.Ana reaches out and pushes Seulgi's stray hairs behind her ears.

"Yes, yes a million times." Seulgi wrapped her arms around D.Ana in for a hug. "I've been waiting for you since forever."

"I'm sorry it took this long my darling." D.Ana whispers in her ears.

"But you're here now, and that's all that matters." Seulgi reassures.

"I'll always be here for you," D.Ana smiles and pulls Seulgi in for another kiss.

Left breathless once again, they rested their foreheads together and stared into each other's eyes.

"I'll always love you my Raven."

Unedited~

A/N

Adorable~ I want to do a little sequel more one D.Ana's side and her powers so let me know if you'd like that (It be after the story so there would be lots of fluff) I'm also planning a angst for them too but I don't know when I will publish it. Thank you for reading!