{Chapter 1} New Member

More Than Friendship {On Hold}

The 11 trainees were in the practice room as almost everyday to practice for them to debut when suddenly two men came in. The big room was surrounded by an akward silence when suddenly one of the two men bumped the others shoulder whispering "introduce yourself"
The smaller man frowned his eyebrows and lowered his gaze as he was really nervous. He said something under his breath but no one could hear what he said so a tall guy at the other side of the room shouted "what?" as he didn't understand it. He was startled at the sudden voice but it was so deep and it sounded good he somewhat felt more comfortable.
As he gained a little bit more confidence he looked up, his hands still in a polite manner and finally he said something again but this time for everyone to hear.

"Hey I'm Byun Baekhyun, but you can just call me Baekhyun" he said kind of shouting slightly. While he said that he bowed down almost 90 degrees to be polite. The smaller got a little startled when all of a sudden everyone greeted him with a smile which he didn't expect he thought they would hate him. Exept for one guy everyone welcomed him. It was the tall guy from the back that shouted earlier. Baekhyun new it was him but only because he stole a quick glance at the big guy who's voice he loved.

After everyone introduced themselves Baekhyun slowly got to the tall guy to ask for his name but his mind was busy with other things.

'OMG how can someone be this tall'
'He doesn't like me?'
'He is handsome you can't deny that and also he looks really young'
'Baekhyun what are you even thinking'

He had these thoughts but they stopped when the familiar deep voice in front of him broke the silence
"I'm Chanyeol btw, Park Chanyeol isn't that what you wanted to ask?"
Yes the latter was right but that was only one of his questions but he just nodded and didn't bother asking further.

Baekhyun stepped back and looked at everyone trying to remember their names one by one.
'This one is Luhan and Sehun, and that was Jongin next to him was Kyungsoo'
he could easily remember him as he is almost the same height as him.
'Oh and that was um.. let me think...oh now i know that's Junmyeon, Yixing and Zitao'
two of them were chinese you could see that.

'And that one guy on the end is Minseok and he was the eldest'
Also you could easily tell who Jongdae was he was particularly loud all the time. But he was sure they are going to be good friends.
Now there were two left but he knows both the first one was Yifan he was also super huge like for real what have they been eating their whole life.
And the other tall guy was obviously Chanyeol he would never forget that name or face. There was just something different about him but Baekhyun decided not to think any more about it.

The second Man that came with Baekhyun in the parctice room finally spoke up and explained the whole situation.

"So as you all already introduced yourselves I would like to explain why he is even here. He will be practicing with you and he is also going to debut with you"
He said with a smile on his face.
Everyone stopped their motions at the words. They looked at Baekhyun and than back at the other man whose name was Changmin a guy from SM Entertainment.

"What our debut is only in 6 months how can we have a new member just like that?!" Jongin told them nervously.
He liked Baekhyun but that was not the point here.

Changmin then resured him
"You guys are still far from debuting you have to share the lines of the song correctly and we haven't even decided on your stage names yet. And not to forget about the positions in the group. We still need a lot of time so don't worry you and you" he said while pointing at the small man in front of him and the rest " will have enough time to become great friends"

 


 

A|N Hey guys this is my first Fanfic so I'm not that good in writing yet.

But I still hope that you like the first Chapter.

I will write this FF about a story but its with a lot of Chanbaek which is not real! or at least we dont know abt it.

Forgive me if I made any mistakes, English is my third language!!!

Please leave a comment for me to know that someone reads this and has fun with it so I can upload for someone even if it's just one person I'll be thankful.

I'll upload the second Chapter tomorrow.