❣️ Hojou Elite House 🤵 Cheatsheet

❣️ Hojou Elite House 🤵 A Forbidden Love Story❣️ apply open!

MYA's Ment. 
Hey everyone! ^_^
This is just a guide, please be as creative as you like! This story will take place for a year, only the ending will happen a few years later.

i am a lady.
I think this part is very much same to the other applyfic if you're actually used to applyfic. The important things are:
1) Nickname. Please include how your butler will address you in private. In public, your butler will address you as my lady.
2) Birthdate (Age).  1997 - 2000 liners. They are equivalent to university students. If you want to be older or younger, please state the reason.
3) Nationality. Whatever you feel like, just don't make them 1/10 of each ethnicity. That'd be too illogical. 

i am beautiful.
1) Face Claim & Backup. Anyone is fine, just make sure her age is suited with her face and ethnicity. 
2) Family Industry. Anything is fine, F&B, Retailing, Fashion, Shipping or others. 
3) Minor Field. In Hojou Elite Academy, all the ladies majored in Business Management and Administration. Therefore, the minor field should be other things you want to pursue.

this is me.
1) Personality & Personality Traits. At least 3 positive and 3 negative, please make it balance.
2) Background. Please also include when she got her butler here.

my world.
Relationship. Don't forget the face claim! And include my character too? Hahaha. Would love to be friends. ^^

do i marry him?.
This is the part for your marriage partner, the guy you're supposed to marry.
1) Face Claim (Backup). Anyone is fine.
2) Nationality. Whatever you feel like, just don't make them 1/10 of each ethnicity. That'd be too illogical.
3) About. Include his background and personality very briefly here.
4) Interaction. How do you meet him and how do you interact with him.


that man, my butler.
1) Face Claim (Backup). Anyone is fine.
2) Birthname @ Butler Alias. Butler Alias is how other people will address you as.
3) Nickname. Include what you adress you butler as in private.
4) Birthdate + Age. Your butler needs to be older than you. 
5) Butler Rank. Please leave this part as is is. I will determine your rank later.
6) Strength and Weakness. Any skills, not superpower. hahaha.
7) Personality Traits & Personality. Please make it balance.
8) Background. Your butler can only graduated after he turns 18 and started to serve your character then. But if you choose to graduated earlier or later, please state the reason why. I will list out a list of background in the additional info to help you if you have no idea. 
9) Interaction & Love Story. What is their first impression on each other? How did they interact? How did you fall in love?
10) The Ending? Are you still going to marry your marriage partner or are you going to run away with your butler? Or are you going to not marry and continue to be single? Up to you! You can choose for me to end your story for you as well. I'll try my best to conclude it!

IS THIS THE END?.
Password is your favorite meme of one of your character.

ADDITIONAL INFOrmation.
1) Faceclaim taken:
   
 Female: Actress Kim Sohyun, Actress Choi Jiwoo, Actress Lee Youngyoo
     Male: SVT Wonwoo, ACE Jun, Actor Kim Minjong, Actor Kim Mingyu, Actor Kim Minjae

2) Suggested Butler Background.
a) An unofficial heir (second, third or youngest son from a rich family) who went to butler academy so that he can find his first love and stay by her side. (He graduated from butler academy quite late)
b) Someone who's family work with the lady's family all his life and he was sponsored to go to butler academy and come back to serve her.
c) A butler who dislike his lady at first because he serve her sister or her cousin first but was changed to her after his previous lady got married (He has a crush on his previous lady)
d) A butler from mafia's background who was sent to take revenge of the family, but ended up falling in love with his lady.