Let's Go On A (Mis)Adventure!

Let's Go On A (Mis)Adventure!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Dubs, do you know what your powers are?" Jeongyeon asks as she swings her feet in the air.  The two of them sat on top of one of the towering structures in their village. 

 

"Momo unnie said I was a py-pywo-pywowkinetic like her." she thought back to her encounter with the older girl who gave her a few chocolates.

 

Jeongyeon nods, "Ahhh I want to join on their adventures now! I heard Momo and Nayeon unnie are going to go to the western border today," 

 

"Want to go on an adventure on our own unnie?" Dahyun innocently suggests. 

 

"We can't, we're too young, they said." she says through a pout.  She really wants to go on one though. 

 

"Who cares what they think unnie?" Dahyun, the voice of reason (?), smiles. 

 

Jeongyeon easily fell on her trap, "Let's do it! Let's go on an adventure!" she cheers.  She always had a soft spot for the younger.

 

However in Jeongyeon's excitement she kicked at the building's walls unaware it had caused a really tiny crack. 

 

Oh wait. 

 

It wasn't. 

 

Dahyun opens , "Unnie…" 

 

"Do we know how to fly or is it just me?" 

 

Jeongyeon wasn't able to answer as the two of them fell fifty feet high in the air. 

 

Jeongyeon reached out to hold onto Dahyun's hand before she recoiled back, "Ouch!" 

 

An angry red patch on her palm reminded her of her mistake. 

 

Lesson No. 1: Never hold onto a free-falling pyro because they turn into these tiny balls of red hot flame. 

 

"Ahhhh!!!!" Dahyun screams through the flames that keep going bigger and bigger.  Jeongyeon is horrified at the sight.  She didn't know Dahyun can turn from a tofu into a charmeleon on meth. 

 

Tzuyu and Mina were tending to their beautiful garden filled with exotic plants and flowers.  The two of them had been taking care of this haven for all of their lives and so all the creatures here are like family to the–

 

Crash!!!

 

"Ow…" the two children groaned as they stood up.  Jeongyeon had her hair sticking out from all places while Dahyun was the same– except with more soot and puffing out smoke from her nostrils.  

 

"Hi Chewy unnie and Minguin unnie." the two greeted in unison with toothy smiles adorning their faces as if they didn't trash a garden that Tzuyu's and Mina's ancestors took care of for half a century before them. 

 

"Tzuyu, tell me I'm dreaming." 

 

"We are, I mean we should be right?" 

 

Dahyun and Jeongyeon stood up and stared at the two older girls who glared at them.

 

"Killing children is a crime Mina, control yourself." Tzuyu takes notes of the earth moving around them. 

 

"Killing is a crime…one I'm willing to commit." Mina shoots out earth at the two children, narrowly missing Jeongyeon on the cheek. 

 

"Minaguin unnie's gone rabid!" the children scrambled to different directions. 

 

"I'm not a dog!" said Mina who was chasing after Jeongyeon through the burning and ruined garden. 

 

"You look like one right now!"  Mina flinched at the notion and hurls another boulder at Jeongyeon. 

 

She and Tzuyu corner the older child to the side and oh no Willow the willow tree is on fire. 

 

Of course she knew who was capable of this.

 

"I'm going to kill you Dahyun I don't care if Sana casts eternal winter on Earth!" she scans the garden to look at the blonde kid when–

 

"Wait where's Dahyun?" Tzuyu asks and indeed, the young pyro was missing from the area.  Must have escaped. 

 

"Uh Tzuyu-ah I think we have another problem," the latter looks back and sees a hole has been drilled on the ground Jeongyeon stood prior this moment. 

 

The two went silent.  Out of anger? Or is it fear? Or is it both? 

 

"This means trouble right?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter