[YulYen] Glasses

IZ*ONE Oneshots Compilation

YENA'S P.O.V

 

I've decided to go to the abandoned practice room at the end of the hallway to calms myself after the terrible re-evaluation earlier in the morning. I went down from Grade A to Grade B. I don't know what happened to me earlier but I forgot all the Japanese lyrics even after practicing so hard with Yuri these past days. I've expected that my grade will drop and I should be grateful that I just being dropped to one grade down but it still hurts... 

As soon as I reached the end of the hallway, I abruptly stop because I hear someone's crying inside the room. Is it the ghost the trainees talked about last night? I gotta admit that I'm a scaredy-cat but I'm too curious so I walk slowly to the door and take a peek.

 

It's Yuri. Why is she crying? 

 

I try to remember her grade but I saw her shirt first so it looks like she got an F. I don't know why but my heart hurt when I see her in this condition. I take a deep breath and walk inside without the latter noticing.

 

"Yuri?", I called her. She lifts her head, causing our gazes to meet. Damn it! Her eyes, ears, cheeks, and her lips are all red. She must have been crying for a while. "U-unnie~", she stammered before she continues crying. I quickly go to her and give her a tight hug. "I'm here, Yuri. Just let all of the burdens.", I pat her back slowly.

 

AFTER A FEW MINUTES

 

 

"Yena unnie.." I break the hug and I already miss her warmth but I shrug it off, giving all my attention to her. "Thank you..." she smiles weakly. But then she continues her words, "Unnie, I heard you got a B for your re-evaluation." I snapped out because of her question. "Yeah..." I suddenly remember my own problem. The sadness come back and hit me hard before we switch the roles, with Yuri comforting me who is trying my best not to cry

 

YURI'S P.O.V

"Yena unnie, I'm sorry. I shouldn't say that in the first place.", I hugged Yena unnie. "I'm disappointed with myself, Yuri..." she shoves in her face into my embrace. I pat her back to make her comfortable and place my head on her head.. Yena unnie suddenly breaks the hug and wipes her tears while saying " I shouldn't cry. I'm the happy virus.", she chuckles while scrunching her nose. "Yuri...", Yena unnie suddenly stare at me deeply, like she is scanning my face before she cracks into laughs. 

 

YENA'S P.OV

I call out her name and examine her face. Her eyes are all swollen and bloodshot red, her nose is red as a clown, her dried tears are all over her face. "pftt, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA", I can't hold it back anymore.

"Unnie, why are you laughing?!", she looks confused. I take out my favorite lensless spectacles that I always bring everywhere I go and hold it out, "Take this, Yuri. Your eyes looked like it being punched a bully AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA", I cracked out again. She takes the spectacle and wears it before she gives me her honey punch. I stare at her face.

 

jo yuri produce 48 | Tumblr

 

she looks so damn attractive wearing that spectacle, I should give it to her as my present

"Yuri, just take that spectacle. It's one of my fav spectacles, so make sure to take care of it okay?", I hold out 'Ok?' sign to her."Mwoya unnie..", she chuckled too, maybe my face looks funny too. "Yaa, is it my face you chuckled at?!", I pout. "Aigoo aigoo aigoo~~ This unnie is so cute while she's pouting, like a duck AHAHAHAHAHA", she pinches my cheeks. I'm glad I've made my Joyul happy again. I can feel an unknown feeling slowly appearing inside me and I like it.