♥ Music

Kiss Me

 

Dongho’s eyes opened to find Soohyun’s face only a few inches away from his own. “We’re here!” Soohyun said, taping on Dongho’s shoulder. Dongho studied the area and realized he was in Soohyun’s car. He looked out the window to find the familiar building. He let out a sigh and looked at his watch. It was 7:45am.

It was Monday. A school day. Days that Dongho disliked the most. He liked being able to see his friends and enjoyed all the attention the girls would give him, but he hated waking up so early in the morning and the long boring lectures. He also wasn’t in favor of all the homework that was being assigned, but it didn’t matter to him; he rarely ever did his homework.

Dongho stepped out of the car to find a petit golden-blonde boy standing by the gate playing with his blue Nintendo DS. He seemed to be preoccupied with his game because he didn’t notice Dongho walk up to him.

“Kevin hyung.” The small blonde shook fiercely, surprised by Dongho’s voice being so close.

“Hyung. What are you doing…”

“Didn’t notice you there. You scared me.” Kevin laughed.

“Yeah I kinda got that…”

“Eheheh… Yeah. Well, since you’re here, let’s go in.”

The two walked past the gates on the way to the buildings entrance, when Dongho heard familiar voices from behind him. He turned and saw Jieun, Sohee, and Sanghyun by the gates. The girls went through the gates and Sanghyun waved to them and walked away.

Dongho was about to wave at Jieun and Sohee, but out of what seemed to be nowhere, Taemin ran up next to Jieun.

“What’s wrong?” Kevin asked, noticing Dongho halt behind him.

“Nothing. Let’s go.” Dongho said, turning back towards the school and walking again. Seeing the way Taemin, Sohee, and Jieun walked together happily, like close friends, made Dongho feel like he wouldn’t be welcome, like he would be intruding. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

*BEEP*

“Good Morning Students and Faculty. It is a nice Monday morning. We shall start today by saying the announcements. Today will be an average full day schedule. Art class has been canceled for the morning.” The principal’s voice boomed over the speakers.

“Good Morning, this is your Student Council President, Lee Ji Eun. I would like to inform you on the development of the Winter Ball. Invitations will be passed out today, please RSVP by Thursday.” Jieun’s voice sounded through the speakers, making Dongho pull his head off his desk, listening. “Also, a message concerning the music club, we need more members, so if anyone has interest in joining, please meet after school at the music room. We need instrument players, singers, and dancers. For basketball players, practice has been moved from Wednesday to tomorrow. Thank you and have a good day.”

“Music club, huh…” Dongho muttered to himself.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Class seemed to drift by for Jieun. Before she knew it, it was already lunch time. Once she entered the lunch room, she sat in her usual table with Sohee. A few tables away, she noticed Dongho, sitting with some guys, looking her way.

She was about to wave at him when someone dashed to her. “NOONA!”

She looked at the boy standing next to him, “Ah… Hey Taemin.”

“Can I sit here?” Taemin said, smiling cheerfully.

“Oh, of course!” She replied before looking back at Dongho’s direction, only to find him looking the other way.

“How annoying…” Dongho mumbled to himself.

“Dongho you keep mumbling. You need to start speaking clearer and louder.” Kevin scolded Dongho.

“Leave him be. He probably didn’t want us to hear that, but I heard it clearly.” A larger platinum blonde guy said, eating his food wildly before letting out an evil laugh.

“Hyung! You did not hear anything.” Dongho stared at him, wide-eyed.

“Yes I did! And I know who it was directed to.” The larger guy said, looking up into space, thinking thoughtfully before looking back at Dongho, “I would never have thought of her to be your type. I mean, she’s nothing like those girls you flirt with and ‘crush’ on.”

“I’m confused…” A pale man with dark black hair quietly said.

“Kiseop hyung, it’s okay. Let Eli hyung and Dongho handle their weird argument.” Kevin patted him, before changing the topic, “So are you guys going to try for the music club?”

“I’ll go if you do.” Kiseop responded looking at Kevin, “I can dance, you guys probably don’t know.”

“I’m definitely going.” Kevin replied with a smile, “Eli, Dongho, are you guys going to go?”

“I can’t. It’d get in the way of my taekwondo class.” Eli responded, flexing his arm.

Dongho was thinking intensely before replying truthfully, “I really wanna go, but I don’t think I’d be useful…”

“I know why you wanna go,” Eli laughed at Dongho, “and I’m sure they’d find something useful for you, you’re not bad at dancing and rapping sounds pretty easy.”

The bell sounded. Lunch was over, and the boys split up to their different classes.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In comparison to Jieun’s day, Dongho’s day seemed to drag on into forever. He just wanted to sleep through it all, but today all the teachers seemed to be in a bad mood. He got yelled at in almost every class and he was asked to stay after his last period because he rolled his eyes at the teacher.

After the long lecture he received from his teachers, he just wanted to go home and sleep. As Dongho walked down the corridor to leave the school, he heard a melody.

            “쏟아지는빗물은
            날한치앞도못보게해 [For the pouring rain, I cannot see anything]”

He walked closer to the music.

“몰아치는바람은
단한걸음도못가게해 [Put it all to the side, wishing, hoping to not walk there] ”

He stopped in front of the door where the tune came from.

“벼랑끝에서있는듯이
난무서워떨고있지만 [Difficultly standing, trembling horribly like on the edge of a cliff] ”

He looked through the door to find Jieun sitting with a guitar on her lap, singing. His eyes were attached to her. 

“작은두손을모은
내기도는하나뿐이야
돌아와 [Folding my small two hands to pray]”

He stood by the door, listening, gazing at her until her song came to an end. She looked up and her eyes met with his.

“Dongho.” Her stunned expression was evident.

“Oh. Noona… Hey.” Dongho replied awkwardly, walking in the room.

“I was just practicing for a recital…” Jieun explained, “Kevin oppa told me you were going to join the music club.”

“Oh… yeah. I couldn’t come.”

“Yeah, I heard. Taemin told me you got in trouble.”

“That idiot.” Dongo grumbled to himself. Jieun let out a laugh. “What? Why are you laughing?”

“You’re so adorable!” The comment made Dongho blush, “So are you still planning on joining?”

“Who else joined?”

Jieun picked up an outline, “We have a drummer, Minhwan. Taemin and Kevin oppa are in for piano, but Taemin’s also in dance and oppa’s also in vocals. Jaejin oppa’s in bass. Seunghyun is on guitar. Sohee unnie’s and Kiseop oppa are dancers. I’m guitar and vocals. Kibum oppa and Cheolyong oppa are rappers.”

 “Oh… Taemin hyung is in it…” Dongho stated sulkily.

“Something wrong with Taemin?”

“Oh nothing nothing… What’s up with his ‘noona~ noona~’. You’re in the same grade level…”

Jieun chuckled, “It’s because I told him I like being called ‘noona’ and I think it’s cute”

“He shouldn’t be able to call you noona! You’re my noona, not his!” Dongho sulked.

Jieun pinched his cheeks, “Uh huh. So are you joining of not?” Dongho explained to her how he really wanted to, but found that he would probably be useless. “You can be a dancer, and maybe a rapper.”

“Eli hyung said the same thing, but I don’t know…  I don’t want to be a burden.”

“The more the merrier! You wouldn’t be a burden at all.” Jieun replied with a smile before her phone began ringing. She glanced at it. “I gotta go Dongho, I almost forgot I have to go somewhere. See you tomorrow at basketball practice!”

Dongho watched her leave the room and picked up the outline she held. He wrote his name down for dance and rap. He let out a sigh, “I hope Eli hyung is wrong…”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I’m sorry this chapters kinda y :(

It was mostly about Dongho because I wanted to show how he’s starting to notice her everywhere.

Next chapter will probably have more about IU and the basketball team :)

Ehehhe did you notice I’m using ukiss characters with their MMHN hair~

For me that’s when they all looked their best!~

Taemin’s supposed to look like his Juliette days :)

He was really attractive there~~ ehehe

And the song she sings is Missing Child (미아) her debut songg 

••••♦♦♥♥♥♦♦••••

@blockster:

Heyyy~ hahaha. I did register there! :D

My username’s IUjjanglove :)

I don’t know how to post it there tho :O

@vang && neen:

Thanks for the analysis and fighting spirit~ hehe